Home

GREAT FUN ROLEPLAYING EXP!!!

Daniel333

Imperial: hey you rebel scum wat you doing your not killing anyone on my watch troopers attack

Stormtrooper: Yes sir

Imperial: Die

Alixie Medcraft: Well l dont think so

*alixie medcraft shoots the rifle at the troopers and killed them all and also the imperial

then a alarm sounds*

Alixie Medcraft: Great

*more troopers come*

Alixie Medcraft: Here we go

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alixe ditched the rifle, knowing that the sound would draw every Imperial for miles. It was better to rely on stealth, she thought, taking cover in the ruins and watching the Stormtroopers fan out in search of her. One of them found and secured the rifle, which was upsetting but she could always get it back, if she survived this. Her best chance was to sneak up on a lone soldier.

"Spread out across the area. She can't have gotten far."

So much for all that planning for a simple recon. At least she knew the Imperials were here, and she would get an idea to their strength on Kamino as well. Plus no one could see her, it was stupid to have opened fire, whether that was a sign of her bloodlust or simply an indicator she was growing too old was something Alixe had no time for right now. Instead her attention was on how the Imperials acted to an intruder. About how she would expect, if a little conventional. The Rebels would act much the same way. Alixe idly picked up a small rock and tossed it overhead, watching them rush over to investigate. She could still escape, but instinct told her it would more to the Rebellion's advantage if she sowed confusion. Sneaking up on one of the Stormtroopers and setting off one of his thermal detonators was a tempting option, although dangerous. A second rock was throw full tilt at the head of a nearby Stormtrooper.

"She's here." Alixe ran off unseen before they could converge on her position. Clones, Alixe thought, knowing how a large number of the Stormtroopers were made up. She could toy with them until she wore herself out but that wasn't what she wanted to do, she wanted them dead. I wonder how they would react if one of their own was at my mercy? Of course she had about as much mercy as the Emperor himself but they wouldn't know that.

*email to the emperor*

You arent going to belive this. The Starforge is in better shape then I expected. In fact, I have updated the Sith Capital Ship Blueprints so that they can match Mon Calamari's. It's working for 2 day's now and we already have an entire fleet of hundreds of ships. With this thing the Empire could destroy all resistance with ease.

By the way I havent seen or even senced Revan's presence yet. I find that quiet suspicious.

*email to the emperor*

Imperial: Rebel come out of hiding we know your here

*Alixie dragged out this wounded storm trooper that was in her hands*

Alixie thoughts: I wonder how they would react to a trooper of there own being captive that mite let me go

Imperial: Attack

Alixie Thoughts: They dont care much for fellow troopers l wonder how the troopers would think of imperials and troopers for troopers and Imperials for Imperials

*Alixie just got away because a creature came out of the water and nocked the stormtroopers out so while she had the chance she grabbed the Imperial and took him captive. Not long after she was found by a group of troopers*

Storm trooper squad: Let go of the imperial and you will have a quick death

Alixie thoughts: The troopers dont have much respect on the imperials but they respect them a bit

*Dropping the imperial Alixie gets away*

Alixie: Few that was close

*Alixie did the same thing again but they were swapped*

Alixie: Well they seem to only care about there only class nothing else lm even amazed that the empire is not torn down by this yet so the emporour must actully keep it right

--------------

Emporour on comm to Darth Aap: Well done you are doing well and about the disapearence of Darth Reaven doesn't really suprise me anyway hes at Coruscant to get rid of the jedi but now he figured it out so darth reaven is currently at Kamino trying to clone an army and heres the danger he has nothing else to clone so what does he clones HIMSELF! Im already at the main entrence of the star forge so l want you to go to Kamino but another danger is that we have picked up an intruder at Kamino she goes by the name of.... Alixie be aware of her and dont underestimate her l sense alot of strength in her she is force sensitive so be aware

Darth Aap on comm to The Emporour: Yes Master

*Okoe Kithoran ordered his fleet to hyperspace to the main imperial planets to do tons of damage to the Imperial core resources. (Coruscant, Kuat, Byss, and all the planets around them.) The Kithoran Alliance was then in control of one fourth of the galaxy with minimal losses.*

*Okoe Kithoran* I don't like this, we conquered Coruscant, Byss, Kuat, and all of the planets around them with only a capital ship loss at coruscant and a corvette loss at Kuat, they must be planning someth-*Kithoran Alliance trooper* Sir, a huge fleet consisting of what appears to be modifed Ravager class destroyers has hyperspaced on us in Coruscant!*Okoe Kithoran* Then destroy them before they send out a message to ANY other Imperials in the galaxy!*Okoe Kithoran thinks to himself* So, this is how they were planning to fight me, how could they have conjured up-*Okoe's thoughts went back to his old Jedi history lessons, he remembered there was something built five thousand years ago called the Star Forge, and he knew only too well what it was capibal of.*Okoe Kithoran then told the Commander to hyperspace as many ships as possible to planet Rattattack to destroy the Star Forge once and for all.*

Darth Aap took a huge fleet and went off to Kamino to kill Revan and perhaps an entire cloned army.

*getting out of hyperspace*

Imperial: Hello, what brings you to kami-

Darth Aap: I'm on official Sith Buisness and in a big hurry so let me pass

Imperial: I'm sorry but first we have to-

Darth Aap: NOW!!! OR YOU'R ANSERING TO THE EMPEROR!!!!!!!!

Imperial: ok ok!! go ahead.

*The transports quickly deployed all troops on the ground*

Darth Aap: Begin the search immediately, and get those transports off the ground. I don't want Revan or this Alixie person stealing them.

*Darth Aap and the army begane the search. He begane searching Sector 4T-877. When he was done and about to move on he senced something behind a box. He used force push and threw the box. It was Alixie who was hiding.*

Darth Aap: I assume you are Alixie.

Alixie: ah crap

Darth Aap: I think the emperor will apprechiate it that i've just captured a rebel like you.

*alixie drew her blaster but Darth Aap tossed it away using the force before she could use it*

Alixie's Thoughts: Ah great. What am I going to do against this guy.

Darth Aap: Your blasters are no match to the force. Now come peacefully or-

*Darth Aap senced revan*

Darth Aap: What the!! I'll deal with you later.

*Darth Aap force-runned away with incredible speed*

"What the hell?" Alixe picked up the blaster she found and checking that she was safe to do so put in a call to the Rebellion. "Something is going on here. It looks like there is more than just an Imperial garrison here, there is some...some type of agent here, a Sith I think it could be."

"Why would a Sith be on Kamino? Did you find anything the Imperials might be after?" Alixe did her research and knew that power cells were collected from the planet, a quarter of a century ago or more. Othe than that the planet was a junkyard, an Imperial presence would have been more useful on Ord Montell.

"They have to be up to something." They were always up to something, she thought.

"Do you recommend the Rebellion strike Kamino?" Alixe was asked. That was a capital idea wherever there were Imperials, but Alixe knew that it was too early for a strike yet.

"I need to use my brain to get some more information first." She began heading in the direction of where she last encountered Stormtroopers. "I am thinking of something."

"Try and find out what the Imperials are doing there. Based on your information it must be important." Alixe felt under her breast.

"You are still tracking me?"

"Yes." The monitor was hidden on her body, pressed between her chest and her feminine anatomy. If anyone tried to check they would get a slap across the face for their troubles, even if hardly anyone would be interested in an old witch like her.

"Hmmm. Monitor it. I may have a way to get the information you need." She saw Stormtroopers in the distance. "Piett, the information on him is still current?"

"We made sure it is." That was gratifying. This could work if she played her cards right.

"Good. Out." Alixe terminated the call, knowing what she was going to try was risky, but that went with the territory.

Besides, she thought, Rebels risk their necks like this all the time.

Imperial: Sir we are losing way to much forces at-

Emporour: It is time for my new weapon to be tested it a very powerful weapon called the eclipse it is a modified version of the first one, According to the mods it should be able to make a whole entire planet exsplode well it is time recall all imperials and troopers on kamino lm going to blow the planet

Imperial: Yes sir oh and one more thing we have spotted well a very intelligent rebel named Alixie she is well known to be dangenrous when she has a gun in her hand and we have a secret imperial monitor that watches her every move.

Emporour: Well it looks like it my be worth capturing this rebel after all l want you to capture this woman alive and make sure of it and contact the sith down there understand

Imperial: Understood

"Hold it," the Stormtrooper said upon seeing Alixe. She walked calmly up to him as though she hadn't a worry in the world at the rifles aimed at her. "I said hold it." Alixe slowed her approach but made no move to stop as she was ordered.

"Now what would you have to fear from an old woman like me?" she asked. "I am old, surely I would be no threat if you had anything resembling skill."

"Enough to put down rebel scum like yourself."

"And what do we have here?" Alixe chose to stop at this point in case they decided to shoot her. "A platoon leader who hopes one day to become an officer. Well you certainly have the right attitude." In reply the rifle was aimed at her head.

"I'm getting sick of your mouth now on your knees." Alixe shook her head. The Stormtrooper repeated the order.

"I do not think." She looked around at the others just like him, same height and build. "Would have to be pretty desperate to try it with a clone." That cutting remark was met with the Stormtrooper knocking Alixe to the ground.

"We have orders to keep you alive, but we can make you wish you weren't for that." As the others restrained her Alixe thought about making a grab for one of their rifles, or a thermal detonator. She wasn't in that great a rush to die just yet though. That didn't stop her from headbutting the Stormtrooper who made the mistake of trying to frisk her. The helmet prevented her from causing the damage she would have liked, the soldier more stunned that she did it than anything else. She glared in defiance, daring anyone else to try, a welt mark visable on her forehead. "Enough of this. Take her away."

Imperial: We have captured the rebel you were talking about

Emporour: Bring her in

Alixie: Well its been a while

Emporour: We dont need those chains

*The Emporour uses the force to break the chains around Alixies wrists*

Emporour: You are here to become of us you are very special Alixie you are ideed lve heard that the jedi made you fail the test to become jedi because you were very un patient so l am here to help you become a jedi

Alixies Thoughts: I could take this in and then kill the emporour secretly and then get rid of evil but he will maybe want me to actully kill a rebel trooper or like luke skywalker and l can do that wat should l do?

Alixe had no idea what he was talking about and chose to pay it no heed, nor the Emperor's presence.

"If I remember correctly," she said, having studied history, "you turned...Annakin, by convincing him it was the only way to save his wife." She so dearly wished there was a weapon she could grab to kill Palpatine here and now. Anything would have done the job, whatever force powers he had be damned. "Four thousand years ago Darth Malek used a more direct approach, torture and drugs. His master Revan, a better Sith Lord than you will ever be," Alixe went on, fighting to contain her anger, thinking that was exactly what the Emperor wanted, "used the destruction the Mandalorians created and a little something called charisma to sway his followers." Scratching at her neck she finally looked at Palpatine. "You must be desperate. I'm the only one close to your age, huh?" She gave a sardonic smile at the comment. "Well I'm not as easily influenced as your lap dog is, I'm already a drug addict, and let's face it I have nothing to lose." To prove her point she screamed, knowing the Rebels would hear on the other end of the radio, "Palpatine's on Kamino, send everything you have! Right now!"

On that moment the door was bashed open.

Revan: Time to reclaim the title of Dark Lord and take control of this "Empire".

The emperor tried to attack him with a quick force lightning but Revan dodged it easily.

Revan: Hah! You're prethatic. Only by manipulation you were able to take control. very smart of you but against me you don't stand a chance

Alixie: What the.. REVAN?!?!?

Revan: Yes! The ultimate Dark Lord is back once again to rule the galaxy!!! And nobody can stop me!

On that moment Darth Aap came rushing in.

Darth Aap: How about me.

Revan: You are strong, Aap, but still not strong enough to defeat me.

Darth Aap's thoughts: I know, i'm gonna have to think of something. It's unlikely to defeat him, but not impossible.

Darth Aap: Bring it on.

And there they were. Aap, Revan, Palpatine and Alixie, all there. And the battle for rulery of the Sith was about to begin.

Alixies thoughts: this will be a good conversion for me so l can escape

*Alixie runs out the door with no one noticing but reaven but if he yelled out he knew he wouldn't end up killing the emporour and Drath Aap so he didn't even look at her afterwards*

Before you knew it Darth Vader sensed this so ofcourse he went to have al look so he ended up fighting

Emporour: I just remebered thats right l was exspecting this. Darth vader under the floor is a controller that will badly damage reaven and he has no choice but to serve

*ofcourse Emporour didnt say it out loud he said through the force so darth vader went down and when he saw the control he reached and grabbed it then he activated it bringing down reaven*

What the hell? Alixe thought as she ran along the hallways avoiding patrolling Stormtroopers called out by a quiet alarm, not knowing what to make of this turn of events. Revan? Alive? Impossible. But, she wondered, wasn't it Ajunta Pall who came back from the dead seeking forgiveness? Force ghost, she remembered. Maybe it was a clone, she didn't know, Alixe was no expert on the topic and there were more important things to worry about. She began searching for the communications room where she would be sure to get a message out to the Rebellion. She could also probably contact Revan from there as well, maybe use it to her advantage.

"What is this?" she wondered, coming up on a dead squad of Stormtroopers. It looked like they had encountered Revan, or maybe that other one, whoever he was. Their armor had no scorch marks so they weren't killed by blaster fire. A lone trooper would arouse suspecion but it was better than nothing, she could pretend to be injured if she was spotted. Communication might be a problem though. "Damn, I am getting too old for this." She pulled one of the bodies aside and began putting on the armor, disgusted at what she was doing.

Hopefully this is a recruit and not a clone. Ick.

Alright since I haven't been able to visit this thread for a while, let's say Okoe came alone with his padawan to Kamino to find this Rebel to negotiate an alliance against the Empire while most of his fleet went to Rakkatack.

*Okoe Kithoran and his apprentice killed a few stormtroopers in a hall, seconds later hearing footsteps heading his direction.

*Okoe* hide, quick!

*seconds later Alixe came there, seeing the dead stormtroopers she began putting on the stormtrooper armor*

*Okoe Kithoran walked slowly forward, lightsaber in hand and found Alixe halfway through putting on stormtrooper armor*

*Okoe* I presume your the Rebel named Alixe?

*Alixe* what's it to you?

* Okoe* I am a Jedi that escaped the massaceration attempt on the Jedi at the end of the Clone Wars, discovering planets and technologies in the Unknown regions, I came to find you and negotiate an alliance between the Rebel Alliance and the Kithoran Alliance, but right now, I must find the Emperor and the two other force users I sense here.

*Alixe* So you're the guy behind the Empire's sudden lost planets.... I'm sure the Rebel Alliance will eagerly accept an alliance between us Rebels and your faction.

*Okoe Kithoran* Very well, please tell me where the Emperor is, I need to stop this once and for all.

*Alixe* This way, follow me, by the way, if you put on this armor you might be able to pass the patrols.

*Alixe, Okoe Kithoran, and Okoe's apprentice, Jaax Loris put on the stormtrooper armor and rushed down the corridors to the room containing the Emperor, Revan, and Darth App*

Alixe kept to the back and kept her weapon at the low ready position, looking as though she was confused on what exactly she was meant to do and trying to focus all her thoughts on a message she tried to project to Revan. Most people looked at her as a soldier, someone who's highest claim to fame was probably her attempts to snipe Grand Moff Tarkin. But most people gave her intelligence too little credit. Even before she worked with them prior to the Clone Wars Alixe knew enough of the Jedi to know that she would never become one, that she was too unlike them to ever walk the halls of the Coroscant temple as a knight. But that didn't bother her in the least, she knew much about them, including that Jedi, or more accurately force sensitives as Sith were capeable of it as well could read thoughts and feelings.

Lord Revan, she strained her mind to scream out, thinking that stroking his ego would help if he had again taken up the mantle of the Dark Lord, Palpatine is the one you want. It was a risk she knew, if Palpatine or App heard her they would probably kill her, but it was her best chance to

Emporour: well done vader

*As alixie,Okoe and his apprentice walk through the door they noticed reaven laying on the floor all burnt and then alixie noticed a wore out grenade that was on the floor at her feet, quietly alixie walks in but before you knew it okoe and his apprentice bursted out of the armour they were wearing and started to fight so that was when alixie ran away but she put a chip for the cordinates for the rebel base so the can team up*

Emporour: well look whos there reaven get up

*reaven rises off the ground*

Reaven: Yes master

Emporour: Fight them and kill them

Reaven: Yes master

*they started fighting and it took a while but when reven sliped he lightsaber and cut off his whole arm he fell to the ground*

Reaven: l sense death in you okoe wat is it (being said via force)

Okoe: Well my well wife shes dying and--

Reaven: You want to save her

Okoe: yes

Reaven: you will save her if you save me please

Okoe: l will

Reven: Thankyou

*okoe had a plan so he excepted he offer*

*reaven got up pretending to actully kill both of them he took them to there ship*

Reaven: There

Okoe

Emporour: That was wired why did that happen

Darth Vader: Well l dont know

Alixe managed to find a computer where she found out where the communications hub was. The Stormtrooper patrols were heading to attend to the other intruders, plus when she surrendered herself they didn't find her stealth field generator. Making her way to where she wanted to go she feigned an injury and banged on the door.

"What happened?" the Stormtrooper asked, seeing that she was in a bad way. Thinking she was one of them he went to pull off her helmet to help when she stopped him, grunting in pain. "Wait here." Alixe nodded as he left to find medical supplies. That left the communications officer. Still wearing the Stormtrooper armor Alixe went over to see what he was up to.

"You are not a clone, are you?" she asked, aiming the rifle. The officer reached for an alarm but Alixe knocked him to the ground. "Answer the question or die."

"Clone? No, I enlisted." Alixe kicked him in the head, knocking him out.

"Find another job." She needed to make this quick. "White Lion to Eagle's Nest," Alixe said once she found the right radio frequency. "Come in Eagle's Nest. Require update."

"This is Eagle's Nest, we've been waiting to hear from you." That must have meant her radio was being blocked. The Imperials however wouldn't have that problem.

"We have Vader, Palpatine, and some type of reincarnated Sith Lord. You cannot ask for a better target."

"Palpatine? Are you certain?" Alixe wished there was some way to verify what she saw. Well her word would have to do.

"He is here. We can end the war here and now." It was certainly a bold comment, but this was by far the best chance the Rebellion had.

"I shall pass the message on. Prepare for retrival."

"Understood. There are a couple of extra passengers I need to find before then." Alixe terminated communications, she wasn't sure if the Jedi were survivors of the purge or were from after then, either way it was only right to get them out.

Well since Daniel kindly turned my guy to the dark side, Okoe's lieutenant will take over the Kithoran Alliance.

*before Okoe turned to the dark side... >_>..... the lieutenant was told my Okoe via comlink that they were gonna alligne with the rebels*

*Lieutenant* get a shuttle prepared to take me to Yavin IV to negotiate an alliance with the rebels, commander.

*a few hours later they were on Yavin IV signing a contract with the rebels*

*in the meantime the Kithoran Allaince fleets were destroying the Star Forge, there was no telling with team was winning so far*

Imperial: We need the star forge to remain there quick send in a crew to activate the droids on the ship man the controls

Imperial: I hope we win

I forgot to say you may of not read right anyway your guy didn't turn to the dark side he had a plan quickly mad in his mind so he had a plan to do something with reaven

While darth aap was following Revan and Okoe, he was contacted via his implant.

Trooper: Sir, We are holding the Kithorans off at the Starforge but I'm not shure if we'll win this one. We could definetly use some support down here.

Darth Aap: Got it.

Darth Aap's thoughts: Hmm, perhaps i can use my backup army still remaining at Korriban to attack a Kithoran homeworld so that their army is forced to retreat and defend the attacked location. This way the Starforge might survive. Ok guess i'll do that then.

And so darth aap contacted his backup fleet and traveled to (*ImpElite has to decide wich planet is most important to his alliance*) to attack and distract the kithorans.

Imperial: We need the star forge to remain there quick send in a crew to activate the droids on the ship man the controls

Imperial: I hope we win

I forgot to say you may of not read right anyway your guy didn't turn to the dark side he had a plan quickly mad in his mind so he had a plan to do something with reaven

Ok, ty for telling me.

As for Doc Aap, I think the MOST important planets that the Kithoran Alliance controls right now would be Coruscant, Byss, Corellia, Kuat, and Mandalore.

*With the alliance between the Rebels and the Kithoran Alliance the Kithoran Alliance had knowledge of Rebel plans, worlds, and technology, and vice versa.*

*The Kithoran Alliance was fighting a losing battle in the Rattatack system, so the Lieutenant sent more capital ships and anti-fighter ships there to help.*

Archived