Home

GREAT FUN ROLEPLAYING EXP!!!

Daniel333

Alixe had another agenda on Nar Shaddaa. It was finding those two men who claimed to be Jedi that made her think of it. Maybe not all the Jedi were dead, but in hiding. Since she expected if not now then maybe later to try and find any that still may live and have them join their cause. That wasn't an appertising thought, she did that at the end of the Clone Wars and found nothing but torment in finding them all dead, or missing, having presumeably met the same fate. None of that was on her mind at the moment however as she looked at the redhead across the bar. Mara Jade looked right back as she took a pull from her beer. The fact this old woman was looking for her made the Sith defensive. But there was an edge to her, the aura about her suggested that she had seen a lot in her long life.

Military? she wondered. There was also the face, she was certain that she'd seen the face before. Alixe began shaking her head as Mara tried probing into her mind, looking as though she was clearing away cobwebs but she figured the woman could feel her poking around. What she saw was surprising...dead Jedi, Younglings to be exact, and the anger that came from the sight, though she couldn't tell if Alixe was responsible for it. Killing children is as low an act as you could possibly get and Anakin...Vader, carried it out as though they were nothing but the Droid Insurgency. Alixe's voice echoed through Mara's mind as she saw the woman, much younger, in what she thought was a Republic uniform as she killed a Clone Trooper, feeling the burning anger the woman felt at those who had killed the Jedi. Seeing this made the Emperor's pupil remember, the woman looking for her was one of the Rebels. Age and the lack of hair made her not see it before and her eyes widened ever so slightly at the recognition.

"Been looking for you," Alixe said finally. "Think I owe you credits." Now that she knew who the woman was Mara wasn't about to waste any time and used her Force Corrupt ability to sway the old commando.

I'm only a soldier, a voice inside her head said, she realised this was something that was said to Alixe, likely just before he was killed. The line between the life I want to live and the life I'm expected to live... This she knew was Senator Organa. The results of trying to sway Alixe were unexpected. Spice helps ease the pain. Somehow she was able to block her attempts to corrupt the woman's mind. The referrence to spice made her wonder if it was the alcohol for a second, but the more likely answer was that Alixe conciously or self conciously threw up thoughts of her past as some type of barrier so that Mara couldn't do anything to her. Her gaze went to the other bar patrons, but the woman saw what she was planning.

"Do not even think of thinking about it," she warned, smashing the bottle against the counter. In response Mara reached for and activated her lightsaber, the red blade lighting up as she brought it in an upwards arc against her opponant. Alixe managed to step out of it's way and shoved the bottle at Mara's torso, but came up short. The Sith swung the blade down but Alixe grabbed her wrist with her free hand, dropped the bottle and pushed up, trying to bring it around to her back. Mara tried to pull free when Alixe pulled with her, yanking down before recieving a kick to the gut. She staggered back against the bar as Mara charged in, swinging the lightsaber just past her head. Stepping back before Alixe could retalliate Mara threw her lightsaber, using the distraction to Force Corrupt the bar patrons. Alixe charged, dodging the deadly blade and running like a bull at her foe, her head lifting up at the last second to strike underneath the chin. But the commando knew she had a lot more to worry about and had no idea how she was going to get out of this. Killing was out of the question for her. She was distracted by a laser blast and looked to see that her shuttle pilot had ignored her and followed, she must have been waiting in case she was needed. Again Mara used the distraction to her advantage, retrieving her lightsaber and force jumping to the balcony. Alixe was torn between going after her or, seeing the man that was shot, going after the pilot.

"Alixe, c'mon." She began firing on the crowd that advanced on her when Alixe screamed at her.

"No! No dammit! Shoot the woman!" She decided it was best to go after Mara with the shuttle. "Jan, the woman!" Jan Ors joined Alixe in running out.

"Take it you found her then." When there was no reply she added, "Not like sniping at Tarkin." Alixe wasn't in the mood to hear it.

"Just get the shuttle in the air. We will track her that way." Mara watched the two Rebels retreat, recognising the other one as Jan Ors She figured they would try and escape the planet, or maybe come after her with reinforcements.

"Well a call to the Empire will put a stop to that."

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darth Aap's Thoughts: Finally, The empire is mine. With the combined machinery of the Kuat Shipyards's Stardestroyers and the Starforge's enhanced Ravagers, I will soon have almost every system in the galaxy conquered.

Darth Aap: Moff 332

Moff: Yes sir?

Darth Aap: Take the 533rd legion and conquer these systems.

Darth Aap gave him a starmap with several core worlds marked.

Darth Aap: If you need any replacin troops on your quest just contact 344-ez-atc at the Starforge. He'll send you anything you need. Now get moving.

Moff: As you wish.

more stormtroopers came i used force destruction

then 29 darktroopers came after me i quickly stole an imperile tie inceprator off in space

then I quickly landed in rebal hanger then got in my x-wing blasting any ties in my path

then a lambada shuttle lanched in space to land dathmori i used rockts lasers nothing worked then a interceprator shot me i quickly skidded on the imperil hanger then force jumped killing any piolits and stormtroopers then i felt the force in space i wonder if theres a survivor?

Imperial: Stormtrooper l want you to take a troop (if your thinking only a troop l mean the group kind of troop) to the planet mandalore because the mandalorians are acting well agressivly so understand

Stormtrooper: Yes Sir

*The troop of troops went down to the planet mandalore to see what the problem is with the mandalorians*

Stormtrooper: Move to section 113 and you lot move to 13 understood

Group of Stormtroopers: Yes Sir!

*The two seperate groups went in there directions*

Stormtrooper on comm: The mandalorians are gavering in the main square

Stormtrooper on comm: Affirmitive move to that section

Stormtrooper on comm: Yes sir

*The stormtroopers go to the main square of the clan where they do meetings and battles*

Mandorian Clan Leader: IT'S TIME FOR THE MANDALORIANS TO RISE UP AND FIGHT AND TAKE OVER THE GALAXY AS WE NEARLY DID LAST TIME LIKE OUR ANCESTORS!!!

Mandolorian other clan leaders: YEAH!!!

Stormtrooper on comm: They seem to planning to-

Stormtrooper on comm: Take over the galaxy

Stormtrooper on comm: What are we going to do

Stormtrooper on comm: Dont know we will move back to the stardestroyer and tell the imperials

Stormtrooper on comm: Lets move!

*The troop move out but they were seen by an mandalorian and it called out that there was spies*

Stormtrooper on comm: AAAHHH INCOMMING

Stormtrooper on comm: WHere are you

Stormtrooper on comm: .................

Stormtrooper on comm: HELLO

Mandalorian uses stormtroopers comm: His out same as you

Stormtroopers: AAAAHHHHH FIRE!

*the stormtroopers fired at the rouged mandalorians and killed them and they ran to there shuttle*

Storm trooper: WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS THAT!!!

Storm trooper: Dont know maybe they are going to control the galaxy well at least try

*while the stormtroopers left the planet they had look out and they noticed thousands of ships docked for use*

Stormtrooper: WOW!!!

Stormtrooper: WHERE DID THEY GET THEM!!!

Storm trooper: They must of got them from the star forge

Stormtrooper: We must tell Darth Aap it doesnt matter about the imperials we must say it straight to Darth Aap

Meanwhile

----------

Moff on comm: Moff to starforge repeat moff to starforge

*a mandalorian picked up the comm and answered but the moff didnt notice*

Mandalorian on comm: Yes

Moff on comm: We need troop refills and spce craft as well

Mandalorian on comm: Send you cordinates

Moff on comm: 64-Nar Shadda

Mandalorian on comm: Lets see oh yes Nar Shadda we will send reinforcements right away

Moff on comm: out

Mandalorian on comm: out

*The Mandalorian on comm knew it wasnt one of them he knew it was a moff but he acted like normal so he knew where they were*

Mandalorian: We have bait at Nar Shadda

Mandalorian: Lets go

*the mandalorians hyperspace into Nar Shadda*

Moff: Thanks for comming

Mandalorian: Die

Moff: WHAT!!!

*before they knew it they were sreaming like babies and ran into the escape pods and launched down to the planet Nar Shadda and the fighters protected them while they were landing*

Imperial: GIMME LORD AAP RIGHT AWAY!!!

Communicator droid: Affirmative

Darth Aap: What is it soldier

Imperial: The Mandalorians are planning a major assault to take over the galaxy!! They've got hundereds of capital ships somehow!!

Darth Aap: That is unexpected. Try to hold the line down there, I'll send some reinforcements.

Imperial: Hurry up!! We can't hold out much longe- BOOM!!!!!!! connection lost.

Darth Aap: You. How long until our rebuilt deathstar is operational

Engineer: 3 Months if it isn't more

Darth Aap: Ah great. Darth Blaze, Report

Darth Blaze: You summoned me master.

Darth Aap: I have a nice little assignment for you my Apprentice. Take some troops at your choise and exterminate those Mandalorian traitors.

Darth Blaze: It shall be done my master.

Darth Aap: I'll get you some troops.

Darth Aap: This is Lord Aap, come in.

Mandalorian: What is it sir?

Darth Aap's Thoughts: That isn't the clone communicator who is supposed to be there.

Darth Aap: Never mind.

Mandalorian: ehh, ok sir.

Darth Aap took a huge fleet of Star Destroyers and moved to the Starforge in person. When he arrived there he saw a huge fleet of Ravagers with mandalorian marks.

Darth Aap: AH GREAT!! Attack!! Attack!! BUT DON"T DESTROY THE STARFORGE!!!!!!!!!!!

And so the battle to retake the Starforge begane.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darth Blaze Profile

Race: Human

Weapon: 2 Single Blades, Orange and Red

Force info: Strong with force lightning, Weak with corruption tecniques.

Personality: Brutal, Smart, Dangerous Enthousiasm, Loyal, Does anything to achieve his goal

Biography: He was born on coruscant and his parents were killed by a clone trooper (still serving the republic) as an accident. Since then he has always been full of hatred. This way Darth Aap found him and offered him to join him and avenge his parets by helping him killing all loyal to the republic (rebellion etc.). Because of the hate he alway's carrys with him he is a dangerous opponent who knows no defeat yet. Althougth he is strong, he is still far from a Sith Lord, and his big Enthousiasm could become his death.

Darth Blaze: Heh, heh, heh, and a kid like you is going to stop me? You might be strong in the force, but you are no match for my skills. Beside that, I am a sith, and the light will never be able to defeat the darkness so, bring it on!!

Darth Blaze drew his two light sabers and attacked Tyrone. Even with Darth Blaze's training it was a hard battle. Just when Darth Blaze was winning Okoe bashed the door and aided Tyrone in battle. After Darth Blaze defended a few hits he knew he would never win this. When he got the chance he force-runned off without a word.

Okoe: DAMNIT!!

Okoe tried to use Force Push to stop him but Darth Blaze force-pulled the dead stormtroopers before him to catch up the attacks. Darth Blaze was already in the hangar with Okoe and Tyrone on his ass but just as he jumped toward an Interceptor Tyrone force-jumped toward him and managed to hit his leg (not cut it off).

Darth Blaze: AHRG!!!!!!!!

Okoe: Give up, You can't win.

Darth Blaze: Never!!!

Darth Blaze used a force lightning attack to throw Okoe and Tyrone off him and crawled to his fighter just before they recovered from it. Since Darth Blaze was already weakened a lot the attack didn't do any physical damage. Darth Blaze got behind the wheel and took off just before Okoe and Tyrone could stop him.

Darth Blaze: ALL SHIPS!! FIRE AT MY FLAGSHIP!! FIRE!! FIRE!!!

Okoe: That's just great...

my x-wing is in good conditon *then a pilit rebal lanaded and crshed okee got in wohoo

next minte darth blazes ship blew up oke made it out just in time *heres some sounds bssh wossh kaboom loom thars star destroyer blowing up sounds not speaking* i was on darth blaze on his ass using rockts lasers he escaped in a pod but the squardion said hold your fire he goning down to mandlion planet so i could duel him i found where he laned then i Duled him and force pushed off a cliff i was brusied medics came and put me in a bacta tank

Darth Blaze was in a bad condition after the fighting and his wound in his leg hurt him alot. He tried crawling back to his ship. If Okoe would find him here he would be captured for shure. And with all the mandalorians around here it wasn't a safe place to be wounded either.

Darth Blaze: Must... reach... ship...............

But then Darth Blaze got uncontious.

Darth Blaze: I will..... ahhh.... never ever join the reb.......

Tyrone: His uncocious he may die

Darth Blaze: Im not going to die by you

*Darth Blaze got so angry and force pulled the whole transport crushing it together and making it look like a scrunched tissue*

Tyrone: NO!

*tyrone jumps out of the transport with a few other rebels and it wasn't far from the ground so they could easily jump out. Darth Blaze stopped nearly unconscious and he was trying to get to the controls and then he went unconcious and fainted and he lent on the contols and he went up into space then it went past a star destoyer and they used its tractor beam to take the transport in*

Tyrone, Im going to have a look at this other thread your talking about but nobody go because l am going to still be on this forum

Imperial: Search the ship for any rebels.

Stormtrooper: Affirmative sir

The stormtroopers rushed inside the rebel transport that was torn to a piece of strap by Darth Blaze's anger attack. All they found was a dead rebel guard and Darth Blaze who was nearly holding himself together.

Stormtrooper: It's Darth Blaze!! SOMEBODY GET HIM SOME MEDICAL ATTENTION!!!

Darth Blaze: Tell Aap... that.............. there are... 2.. Jedi's....... Alive.....

Stormtroopers: Jedi?! r-right away sir.

* The stardestroyer left the system to go look for rebels*

-------------------------

Wheres Impelite l wonder?

-------------------------

Imperial: Search the systems for any rebel scum

Stormtrooper: Yes sir

*The different groups of star destroyers left to find the rebels on different planets and they found all the rebels accept from tyrone and his group of rebels*

Stormtrooper: Found a group of rebels on plenty of different planets what should we do with them

Imperial: Eliminate them

Stormtrooper: Yes Sir

*Nearly all the rebels was killed and when they found mon mothma they sent her to Darth Aap*

Mon Mothma: You will not get away with this

Darth Aap: Already have. PUT HER IN THE CELL!

Stormtrooper: Yes sir

*the stormtroopers left the room and when they got to the cells mon mothma went out of disguise and it was Alixie and she kicked the stormtroopers and she jamed the hand cuffs in to the cell and they broke and when the stormtroopers were getting off the ground she got there gun and shot them both*

Stormtroopers: Sound the alarm

* an alarm sounds *

Alixie: Very unsettled but it got the job done

*Several stormtroopers were running towards her and alixe just shot them all*

Alixie: Easy

*the battle continues*

Tj quickly went to the plant or ship and ran cutting stromtroppers in half with some rebals and okey

come on darth app will be here any minte now

blossh he was there

Darth aap: ha ha ha jedi scum

tj: i will finish you once and for all

the battle rages on then tj cut darth aaps leg off and pushed a pile of strometrooper on him then tj used force lighting tj got in the rebal transport and woosh to the planet below

"This is your worst idea ever," Alixe said, contemplating how she got here. Using only Jan's blaster pistol she couldn't get a good shot at Mara Jade as they chased her through Nar Shaddaa. After she escaped however this ingenious little plan was dreamt up, despite Alixe pointing out that her age would give her away. She never would have guessed that they were half blind. "Imperials will kill themselves with their stupedity if we do not kill them first." Ripping off the wig Alixe searched the dead Stormtroopers, the fact she had disguised herself as Mothma making her think of the Rebel Leader's thoughts on the Death Star, how the Empire's destruction of Aldaraan had rallied the galaxy against the threat like never before. That thought appealed to Alixe, frowning that she couldn't find what she was looking for. Of course not, these guards wouldn't need thermal detonators, though the reinforcements who would be close to being outside might. Alixe aimed the rifle to the roof and fired, thinking a much easier way would be to try and find the ship's armory, if there was one. Not knowing whether or not there were Stormtroopers after her Alixe fired down the hall, hoping at least they had enough brains to not risk getting killed long enough for her to climb up through the hole she made. "Damn it, I am getting too old for this."

Darth Aap: I sence a disturbance in the force. There is battle going on and Darth Blaze is having a hard time it seems.

Darth Aap to Imperial: What the hell is going on back there

Imperial: Lord Aap?! but, you're dead.

Darth Aap: What are you talking about.

Imperial: Well this kid came rushing in the throne room, he battled you and you died.

Darth Aap: I've been on korriban for 3 weeks now. WTF IS GOING ON!!!!!

Imperial: It looks like somebody cloned you. I already wonderd how the Dark Lord could be beaten that easily. You, I mean the clone was dead in only a few seconds.

Darth Aap: Im thorough with all this bullsh!t. I'm taking my 3 Darkside adepts with me and I'm going to restore order to MY empire. YOU!! Collect all the possible troops and kill anything suspicious immideately.

Imperial: Right away sir.

Darth Aap: Start with clearing out Coruscant. I want this kid you're talking about dead. And any rebel presence too. By the way where is Blaze

Imperial: He has been attacke by Okoe and the kid and is now in the hidden medical outpost at the moon of Dathomir.

Darth Aap: NOW I"M MAD!!! TIME TO DIE SCUM!!!!!!

Guys we have to go to yavin and tell master luke skywalker corasunts is being invaded

my the imperils come on theay took a mandlrion medical one and took off then laned on yavin 4 .

Tj: help us master skywalker we need alot of jedi the empire is trying to cntrol corausunt. right away then luke got him all sorts of jedi so rebal transports and flagships went to corasunt.

Stormtrooper: Whats was that?

Tj: die

Stormtrooper on comlink wtf?

tj: cut any imperils in his way then he saw darth aap

time to duel and finish once and for tj force oushed him off the edge so he feel...

Darth Aap fell down but just before he smashed into the ground below Darth Blaze catched him.

Darth Aap: Thanks. Are you fully recovered yet?

Darth Blaze: O yeah.

Darth Aap: Now let get back up. He's no match for us both.

Darth Blaze: I've got something better. Lets sneak off the planet without anyone knowing. We'll leave a hologram down here of a dead you. We get off the planet and fire the Deathstar I just brought with me just in case.

Darth Aap: It's operational yet?!?! how did you manage that. It was supposed to take 3 more months.

Darth Blaze: Yeah but one of the mechanics invented some stuff that speeded it up.

Darth Aap: This plan is perfect. We'll kill this kid who is extremely strong in the force, A ****load of rebels, And some jedi.

Darth Blaze: Jedi?

Darth Aap: Yeah, I senced some jedi reinforcements comming in.

And so Aap and Blaze activated their stealth field generators and sneaked aboard a cargo ship that was just leaving. Darth Aap learned Blaze and himself to suppress their forcepower. This way no jedi could sence them. When the transport was outside the planets atmosphere they walked to the pilot.

Pilot: Stowaways? Get out of my ship before i call secu- Lord Aap?!

Darth Aap: Get to the Deathstar. Don't worry i'll compensate any cash losses.

Pilot: Shure.

Then the transport flew toward the Deathstar hangar.

Imperial through intercom: Transport craft, the Deathstar is forbidden airspace, Please turn your ship arou-

Darth Aap: I'm Darth Aap you fool!! Let me pass NOW or you'll regret it.

Imperial: S-sorry sir.

Then Aap and Blaze boarded the Deathstar. It fired and Coruscant was blown to bits.

Darth Blaze: Heh heh, he's probably dead. I don't sence his presence anymore

Darth Aap: But is he truely dead. If he's uncontious you don't sence him too, remember.

Darth Blaze: But it's impossible to survive that!

Darth Aap: I guess you'r rigth.

Darth Aap and Blaze went off to Korriban for some ''buisness'' in 2 stealthed fighters. They didn't want any unwanted attention with them and Aap said it would be best to not have the eyes of stormtroopers with them. The deathstar with the accompanying fleet remained at Coruscant's remains destroying any transports or any suspicious activity. Darth Aap left 3 Highly trained Sith Lords at the Deathstar to defend any jedi attacks.

Be shure to read my previous post on page 3

Once arrived at Korriban Aap and Blaze traveled to the Valley of Lords. There Aap used some kind of force tecnique Blaze didn't knew. Then in a rock, a hidden entrance opened, Darth Aap and Blaze moved inside. There was an old, very old droid.

Blaze: Amazing

Aap: It's an ancient storage of Sith Warriors who were vrozen in long ago by Naga Sadow. If we can reactivate the we will have an army of sith lords under our command. We will truely be unstoppable.

Blaze: Sweet

Droid: I will now analyse if you are truely a Sith and no Jedi Traitor. Finish the Lines.

Droid: Through passion I gain:

Aap: Strength

Droid: Through Victory:

Aap: My chains are broken

Droid: If my commander orders me to spare an enemy:

Aap: I kill my commander

Droid: Because:

Aap: He is weak. Only the strong survive in the sith.

Droid: Why?

Aap: Because that is why we sith are strong.

Droid: Analysis 1 complete. Please produceed in the next room.

Blaze: This is exiting.

Aap: Yes but stay focussed. the challenges ahead will be VERY hard.

Blaze: I'm ready

Aap and Blaze proceeded inside the next room and the door behind them closed. A door opened and 3 Terentatek beasts entered the room. Darth Blaze attacked them with a strong Force Lightning attack but it had no effect.

Aap: These creatures are immune to the force.

Blaze: Wonderfull

Aap: We'll have to battle them with only our sabers.

Everyone thought aap was dead when i force pushed you aap i told them the wars has endned.

Tj: master skywalker i need all jedi i have now a powerful sith lord called app hasent been killed yet he survived on the holonet.

Luke skywalker: yes master tj

The fleet crossed the gallaxy at full speed to korriabian there were rebal soildgers jedi knights and of coruse me laned then lots of sith pooped out

Jedi: For the rebellion.

Walls cracked has jedi saber cut them

rebal rockts blown up a entire all serching for aap and after me and oke watched the last wall tubmal and darth aap and his apprentice were captured then 80 fleets came.

Tj:What the imperil cruseris then master skywalker and all the jedi came stromtroopers blasted them

darktroopers came and of coruse Darth vader

tj: oh god.

Reb

Aap and Blaze were put in forcecages. Aap reached to Blaze with the force to communicate.

Aap: I'm going to get you out of here. You get back inside the tomb. If you steal back your stealth generator you shouldn't be interrupted. No jedi OR imperial knows what's in there anyway. Once you continue through the battle arena we just cleared out, you will get in Naga Sadow's tomb. His spirit still haunts the place. Ask him for support against the Jedi. You don't have to lie to him if he asks something.

Blaze: Yes master.

Aap to Guard: Guard, my apprentice is very sick. Can you open his cell cage.

Guard: Why would i do that

Aap: [Force Persuade] Because he's very sick. And you want to help him.

Guard: [succes] I, guess I do.

Once the guard opened the cage Blaze used Lightning to blast the guard down. He sneaked to the tomb and went inside the last room.

Naga Sadow: What brings you to my tomb, young sith.

Darth Blaze: I need your help, my master.

Naga Sadow: What's wrong

Darth Blaze: Since you passed away, 4000 years have passed. The sith ruled over most of them, but now the Jedi have a lot of soldiers with them and there are only a few of us sith left. Just me, my master, darth vader, and some adepts.

Naga Sadow: This isn't good. I shall lend you my army of frozen sith lords.

Darth Blaze: Thank you alot master.

An old door opened by some mysterious power and behind it there were hundreds of thousands of frozen sith lords. Each one of them was able to match a jedi knight and together they could destroy 20 jedi orders with ease.

Darth Blaze: The tide has just turned, heh heh heh.

Sith Commander: What is the current situation.

Naga Sadow: You and your men shall obey this young Sith and his master Darth Aap, and the sith lord Darth Vader.

Sith Commander: Affirmative great lord.

Darth Blaze: Follow me outside and kill any Rebels, who are dressed in red, or jedi. The soldiers in white armor are allies.

Sith Commander: It shall be done.

Tons of lightsabers were activated and the army of Lords rushed out terminating any resistance. The jedi were completely overrunned.

Okoe: WHAT THE ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tj: RUN!!!

Okoe, Tyrone, and 3 Jedi were the only ones who managed to hijack an imperial transport by force-jumping to it. They were the only light siders who left Korriban alive. Meanwhile the Starforge was retaken and an immence fleet of Ravagers and the Sith lords raged throught the galaxy eliminating any resistance. Darth Aap and Blaze were at the Super Star Destroyer inhabated by 300.000 stormtroopers and 600 Sith Lords. in a mather of weeks they'd retaken 62% of the galaxy. Okoe and Tyrone had no other choise then go into hiding until they found a way to counter this immence force.

Darth Aap: Well done my apprentice, The galaxy is ours. We are now unstoppable.

But Darth Blaze had a bad feeling about it.

Archived