Home

GREAT FUN ROLEPLAYING EXP!!!

Daniel333

Royal Gaurd: This is the plan of every move the empire is going to take and it simply intercepts nearly every single transmission.

Darth Aap: Nearly?

Royal Gaurd: Well the thing is that l made it and l am not much of a mechanic but l did create it to be set to the position to intercept every transmission that come along even throught secret comm and it can also tamper with the comm system and maybe disable it or something

Darth Aap: How did you create it then?

Royal Gaurd: l stoll it off the imperials they were creating the prototype of the project well guess what l just saw it just sitting on the desk and well l was tempted to complete so whaen l did l didn't know what to do with th rest of it but since l created it l belive l should own so l took off them but l will let you have it but theres only one so be careful with it.

Darth Aap: Our mechanics can get it to its best thanks

Royal Gaurd: No prob

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*dran guns down 5 sith lords,while plo koon sabers them out*

Dran:there are too many,call for rebels

Plo koon:well,there arent enough rebels here

*dran calls all rebels*

Dran:FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!!

*rebels gun down sith lords with guns,and blow them up with rocket launchers*

I'm not able to post much, this will continue for a week or two, maybe more, but I will post as frequently and as much as I can, BTW, thanks for using Okoe for me while I was gone (not sarcastic)

*Okoe on comm with his Lieutenant* "I sense a disturbance in the force, as though billions and billions of life forms cried out, and were instantly silenced...."

*Lieutenant* Well..... that's... nice....? Uh, anyway what do you want me to do?

*Okoe* "I don't like this, bring in the new ship classes we've constructed in the Unknown Regions.

*Leiutenant* What?! A-are you sure about that?

*Okoe* "No, I'm acting stupid and trying to be a funny guy, bring in the ship classes."

*Lieutenant* "Ok, right away sir."

Okoe Kithoran then flew to Korriban, he felt something was wrong there.

ok ill start off.sorry for using Okoe Impelite

*dran sees Okoes ship arrive in korriban.

Dran:hello my friend,there is a massive war here

Okoe:i sensed it in the force

Dran:great,you can help us out

*the massive war still continues,and dran sees some stormtroopers*

Dran:half of the rebels fight sith lords,the other half fight stormtroopers,Plo Koon,you kill sith lords,while i kill stormtroopers

*dran guns down stormtrooper with his rebels,while Plo Koon sabers the sith lords out*

tj escaped to korrabian hey okoe nice to see after the the the fight in the star destroyer

okoe: come on more sith lords came then a thousand jedi pop out of nowhere

sith: what...

tj: yar charge in bombers prepared for exploasions and sith temples rumbles.

Out of nowhere comes luke skywalker and more jedi and rebals then the last remaning sith surened. tj: knew their tricks and tj killed them come on the death star needs to be blowen up from the outside

tj: knew what to do luke was with him theay were in space and fired two torpedos

luke: their it goes...

Didn't blaze already blew up the DS?

Blaze and the 5 Masters arrived at the battlefield but the battle was already over and they were watching a deathzone and some leaving rebel transports.

Darth Blaze: What?! How could they have killed all those sithlords. There's no way common soldiers could have done this.

Half Dead Sith: it were.. it were... jedi........ they came outta nowere and..... killed us....

Darth Blaze: But the jedi are supposed to be extinct!!

Half Dead Sith: I.... know................ *dead*

Darth Blaze: My god.. we gotta find some way to eradicate them fast if the Empire is to survive. I gotta contact my master for this. We need one hell of a plan here.

tj: landed on koraabian well well hey blaze nice to see you jedi did this all i watched it all then

the dule begin

darth blaze; your no match for the darkside

tj: trust ur fellings the sith are evil and dark

darth blaze: no darth blaze cut tjs arm off

rebals found tjs body tj was put in a bacta tank

to heal whoa what happend

luke: darth blaze cut your arm off dont worry you have a robtic one

tj: no!!!!....

Darth Blaze: What the hell was he thinking, it was 6 vs 1. Ah well he's dead now (that's what he thinks).

Sith Masters: What now

Darth Blaze: we are going to hunt down this Skywalker person i keep hearing about. My master is heading over to Yavin 4 to try and discover anything about all of the jedi suddenly appearing everywere.

Then another Jedi came down in a transport. Not knowing what happened on Korriban. He was just unlucky to fly by.

Jedi: You'r under arrest sith scum.

Blaze: What do you think you'r doing. It's 6 of us versus 1 of you, and you'r not even a master.

Darth Blaze lightninged him but didn't killed him yet.

Blaze: Tell me, where do al of these Jedi come from.

Jedi: Never *dead*

Blaze: Lame....

Then the last rebal transport left.

Tj: was with luke on yavin tj felt something in the force that was not a jedi a master from the clone wars..

tj went out and saw a jedi master come with me he said

then a sniper shot the jedi in the head

tj ran and grabbed his body luke quick put him in bacta tank...

Imperial looking through a probe droid: That luke is stupid once someone gets shot there just dead he as stupid as a mynock anyway WHAT IN THE WORLD SHOT HIM!!!

Imperial 2: I dont know sir

Imperial: Well um where is that planet

Imperial 2: Yavin 4 sir

Imperial: Well lets move out with the ahh... whats left

Imperial 2: Not much sir

Imperial: Well its sought of obvious we still have the death star right hey

Imperial 2: Actully sir we don't have the death star

Imperial: Good... WAIT WHAT

Imperial 2: um you heard me

Imperial: THAT STUPID SITH I WILL CHOP HES HEAD OF WITH HIS OWN LIGHTSABER!!!

Imperial 2: There was rebels there too

Imperial: Well l would do the same to them

Imperial 2: Well that would be fun

Imperial: Its time to get rid of these rebels because this war is getting out of our hands so we need to get out the super weapon that we been saving you know experiment 25... ahh whats the rest the one you know thats finished

Imperial 2: Experiment 2506

Imperial: Yeah yeah that one bring it in

* the imperial hooks up and comm link to the centre to release it to the paticular coordinates that they were in*

Imperial 2: Its comming now

Imperial: Good ooh here it is now

*the leviathin which is a secong and more powerful then the original arrived at the station the imperials were at. this website on star wars.com will tell you some of the things but this one is enhanced which is twice the size of the original it has 50 blaster cannons on it and it has its own special cloning facility which is greatly enhanced from the original kamonian cloning tanks now this one can only take a hour to grow to full size and be ready for war and its hyperdrive generator is now more powerful and now it has 8 turbo lasers and has 20 ion cannons and has a very powerful tractor beam but this is what it looks like javascript:popExpanded('databank',%20'/databank/starship/leviathan/img/eu_bg.jpg') go to this web sit to see it

Imperial: Isn't she a beauty she is ready to go

Imperial 2: It needs one more bolt

Imperial: Ok put it in

*a stormtrooper puts it in then does a thumbs up*

Imperial: Great lets got to um wheres princess leia

Imperial 2: She is at yavin 4

Imperial: Then where going there

Imperial 2: YES SIR! (he said very excitenly)

*they hyperspace to yavin 4*

Luke: I sense a disturbance in the force

Tj: I sense it too...

On that moment a cloacked transport secretly landed just a few miles away from the battle. Darth Blaze and the 5 Sith masters sneaked towards the battle using Stealth field generators. Then they saw luke cutting down some stormies.

Darth Blaze: NOW!!!

They force-jumped to luke and started attacking him from all sides. It wasn't a very fair fight and luke got his lightsabergrip cut down.

Darth Blaze: Now It's time for you to die.

TJ senced it and rushed to the place.

TJ: Never!!

He rushed toward Darth Blaze but a Sith master force-pushed him away. Blaze used his saber to cut Luke to pieces.

TJ: NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then some more jedi appeared but Blaze and the Masters activated their stealth generators and force runned away.

TJ: Is there still hope for luke?

Jedi: He cutted down Luke's brains. There's no way to save him. He's gone.

TJ: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imperial: This getting so boring

Imperial 2: What sir

Imperial: This stupid mobile phone when l want to do something a text message pops up saying that korriban is under attack and the only thing l got onto was ringtones and the only song on it is that stupid rock aby baby song you know it

Imperial 2: Maybe we should go to korriban and destroy the sith there

Imperial: I have a great idea we will go to korriban and kill the sith

Imperial 2: (his so stupid(he is thinking)) should l get the shuttle ready

Imperial: No No we will take the leviathan

Imperial 2: (he is sooooo stupid) We going to take the shuttle to the leviathan

Imperial: Oh ok

*the 2 imperials took a shuttle to the leviathan that just basically demolished the jedi academy there and when they arrived they took the leviathan close to the surface to shoot them*

Tj: No way what is that

Darth Blaze: What is that!

Darth Blaze on comm to darth aap: Darth Blaze here there is a large ship that has no weakness and can not be identified

Darth Aap: I sense it, it is the leviathan

Darth Blaze: What that but it is so BIG!

Darth Aap: They doubled everything on there even some tripled be careful l am un aware of its presence at korriban

Imperial that intercepted comm: BLAST THERE HEADS OFF LIKE THE STUPID JEDI!!!!!!

Darth Aap: Run darth blaze get out of there quickly come to yavin 4 now!

Darth Blaze: Ok l agree lm leaving

*the leviathin starts to fire at korriban to destroy them and took out 3 quarters of there army and when they got to space it took out an 8th of there army (lm not all that good with maths)*

Darth Blaze: Unbelivable it has so many blasters on that thing and so many heavy turrents how can they have that

*darth Blaze arrives at yavin 4 and sees darth aap alone in the middle of a torn apart academy*

Darth Blaze: Good on you darth aap you blasted these jedis heads of

Darth Aap: it was not me it was the empire that did this and where is the army?

Darth Blaze: Um only one transport survived the battle since there was only transports we were vunreble...

To continue (l dont need to be the one to continue it)

----------------------------------------------------

Darth Blaze: Only me, one sith master and some troops got away. Korriban is shot to dust. This thing they have, it's some kind of massive capital ship. I didn't even need a superlaser to destroy korriban.

Darth Aap: Send ALL ships that we have on that thing. And don't forget to destroy the starforge first.

Darth Blaze; D-destroy the starforge?!

Darth Aap: Its very unlikely that our ships will win against this thing and the last thing i want is that the empire gets their hands on the starforge. Then they would truely be unstoppable.

Darth Blaze: But can't they rebuild it?

Darth Aap: Yes they can, but they will never be able to restore the dark powers of it. Only a true sith can do that.

Darth Blaze: And what about us. Were being hunt down by a group of very angry jedi.

Darth Aap: Let me handle them. When i was on korriban last week i discovered some very nice fighting techniques. I can now use the speed of force run in combat. Beside that i learned an ancient technique called force-crush. I can also use the force to stealth myself, and way more stuff. With these thinks I can defeat any jedi.

Darth Blaze: Awesome.

Darth Aap: Let's lure them into a trap. heh heh heh.

The group of surviviors from korriban went to a hidden underground hideout to plan an ambush for the jedi. One that could wipe em all out at once.

Darth Aap finished up his plan but it needed a lot op preparation. He and the dark lords moved out to prepare. They were disguised (however you spell that xD) as refugees and with their force powers supressed the Jedi could not sence them. Before the plan was complete they had to vanish.

Darth Blaze could not join them. Not only was it safer to seperate, he sence something he hadn't senced for a long time. It was weak, but he had to check it out. If what he felt was right, it could change him forever.

plo koon senses the attack(course,hes a very wise jedi from the past)

Plo:liutenant,i sense a disturbance in the force

Dran:good for you,listen we've almost won this battle

Plo:we have to escape

Dran:i will stay here,you run

Plo:very well

*Plo Koon leaves to fight on another battle*

*Dran wins the war against stormtroopers on korriban,but he forgot about the sith*

Dran to rebels:i will go to the planet mon calamari.where me and the rebels will gun down the stormtroopers with gun boats,there are no sith,so i am sure we will win.the reason why i think there are no sith is because the force is weak in mon calamari,other than the fact that kit fisto fought there.

Rebels:HURRAY!

While Darth Aap and the remaining 5 sith lords went to search the legendary "power of te ancient darkness", Darth Blaze went to Mon Calamari to search out what he felt. Disguised as a refugee, he used public transport to not be suspicious. The sith had to vanish until the time was there for revenge on everyone.

Imperial Space station guard: Name and visiting reason please.

Blaze: I'm Bla- i mean Richard, I'm a refugee.

Imperial: Where from?

Blaze: Nar Shadaa

Imperial: Ah i see, in trouble with high-up gangsters?

Blaze: yes..

Imperial: I have to warn you tho, the empire is annihilating some rebel scum down there, so use caution.

Blaze: Oke, thanks.

Blaze went to the planet with the public transport. When he looked out of the window he saw a group of star destroyers and some kind of massive cruiser that was sized bigger than the deathstar. It was the same thing that demonlished Korriban. He had to be extra cautious at the planet. If the rebels OR the imperials found out he was there, there was little chance he would get out of there alive. He didn't feel too worried tho. He could hide his force powers and he looked like a poor homeless guy. Not even Aap would recognise him without using the force.

have patience my friend.i have two rp threads to answer.im restarting the clone wars thread and i have to answer this thread(i would not like to leave this thread daniel)my thread hasnt been answered since april 11.im waiting till someone else posts.

The female Stormtrooper looked down at the woman she shot, the Rebel commando she was cloned from, as the ship shook from the gunfire of attacking ships.

"This place isn't safe," she decided, dragging the fallen warrior towards the escape pods. She heard a beeping from the body, reaching for it to find it was a radio.

"Alixe, do you copy?" She didn't recognise the woman looking for her, the clone assumed it was a Rebel.

"I'm fine." Luckily it was voice only otherwise whoever was looking for Alixe would be able to tell right away that it was a ploy.

"We lost communication with you. Were you able to place the explosives?" She had to think about that one a moment, continuing her way to evacuate.

"I couldn't find a place to set them off effectively. This ship is too heavily guarded, there's someone important on board." Whoever the clone was communicating with pondered this turn of events before replying.

"That would be security when they believed you were Mothma." A lighthearted tone crept into the woman's voice. "Only a fool allows themselves to be caputred, huh."

"She gives the orders, I just follow'em no matter how dumb they are." And the clone had heard a few, not the least coming from those who served, and died, under Vader.

"We're sending in a strike force to take out the ship you're on. I'll swing by and pick you up." The clone shut off communictions with that decided, activating her locator so she and Alixe could be found on the planet below. The Rebels would not survive the trap she had laid out for them.

Jan Ors pondered her communications with 'Alixe' for a moment, thinking that somehow it didn't sound right. The voice on the other end was definetly her, she could tell that even given how bad the quality was. She wondered if maybe it was a droid she spoke to, but if it was why would it impersonate Alixe? It didn't make sense. What bothered her about it Jan couldn't figure out.

"Alixe, she radioed again, getting whoever it was she spoke to. "Turn your locator on would you?"

"Yeah, I got it." She waited a moment while it was done. "Makes sense. You reading this okay?" Listening the voice didn't seem as artificial as she heard it. Somehow that bothered her.

"Affirmative, I'll be able to find you."

"Right. Let me get moving."

"Move it then. Jan out." The voice somehow seemed diffirent, maybe it was being out there fighting that did it. Jan wasn't sure. It did make her uneasy, but the ship Alixe was on had to be destroyed, she had no choice but to go in and pick her up before it was.

Darth Aap used his stealth skills to sneak into the biggest library existing and looked in some files.

Darth Aap: Ah, there it is. A starmap to the item i was looking for. It's in.. manaan. heh heh. It is said that the ''Power of the Dark Master'' power source can be used to fuel or power something for ever. It is a power source that cannot dry up. But if the artifact I found earlier is tossed inside it will react in a massive explosion whiping at least ten systems completely out. The perfect plan. We let the jedi think that I've revived more sith somehow. I'll let them think they are going to need every jedi if they want to win that fight. They all get to that position and KABOOM!!!. All jedi and the rebellion completely gone in one blow. I should be able to hyperspace away myself but the rest won't see it comming. This just can't fail.

Sith lord: A guard

Guard: Hey! Get outta here!

Darth Aap and the dark lords quickly ran away. The guard closed up the starmap not being interested in what map it was.

Guard: Stupid homeless people. Thinking of any dry place to sleep in. hmpf

Lol i'm actually doing 2 stories at the same time now

Sorry l took so long l just lost my password thats all anyway well lm going to make this short

Imperial: I have a weird fealing that there is a spy on mon calamari

Imperial2: What should we do?

Imperial3: I say blow it up

Imperial: I agree blow it up

Imperial2: Well we cant blow it up

Imperial: Why not?

Imperial2: Because we dont have a tunnel

Imperial: Yes we do

Imperial2: Well just shoot the tunnel and caboom

*they prepare there attack on the planet*

Thats all for now

Archived