Home

GREAT FUN ROLEPLAYING EXP!!!

Daniel333

Blaze: Now what..

Aap: I have no id- ah look at that. Looks like this problem won't be so big at all.

The patroling Serenity ship was about to pass by the asteroid city.

Kithoran Officer: Look what we have here. The Leviathan. You! Call for reinforcements. Attack Attack!!!

Imperial: Kothorans? Engage!!!

And so, above the asteroid a massive space battle between Serenity's and ISD's with the Leviathan.

Blaze: What a lightshow xD

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*A distress signal message flashed onto the screen of the Serenity Command ship (that Okoe Kithoran was on)*

*Kithoran Alliance officer* Need reinforcements! We found the Sith base, it's an Asteroid called "Kore".

*Okoe Kithoran* Very well, reinforcements are on the way.

*Moments later*

*Okoe Kithoran's flagship an several other Kithoran Alliance ships hyperspaced into the system*

*Okoe Kithoran* Serenitys, target the Leviathan!

*The Serenity class ships aimed their ships' noses at the Leviathan and hyperspaced through it, when the smoke lifted, about half of it was destroyed, but with the Leviathan's tough hull, there were several dents in most of the Serenity class ships*

*Serenity captain* Sir, I don't think our ships could survive another go at the Leviathan!

*Okoe* Well, if you can't destroy the hull, then use the hole you've created in the Leviathan to tear it apart from the inside out.

*Serenity captain* Yes sir, I'll tell the others to do the same.

*Okoe* Very well, over and out.

*A few minutes later, the Leviathan was destroyed*

*Okoe Kithoran* Lieutenant, take over, I'm going to finish off these blasted Sith!

*Not two minutes later Okoe's shuttle was heading towards the Sith base*

Now some Sith-Jedi action can ensue *Hint Hint*;)

Aap: Listen up, Okoe and his padawan are heading towards us. They are the last jedi left but they were stronger then any jedi of this era. Unfortunately we also are the strongest sith of our time. And you, Blaze, even while you probaly don't realise it, you,re stronger than me at the moment.

Blaze: For real? Well, i did become much stronger last months.

Aap: And don't forget all the tecniques from Korriban we discovered.

Blaze: Yeh, lets fight.

Okoe and his apprentice landed on the planet. They entered the Sith base that looked more like a temple. After walking through a long hallway they entered a big church-like hall. At the other side Darth Aap and -Blaze were waiting.

Okoe: This fight was waiting since we first met. It has to be fought.

Darth Aap: Even if you win. The war has already destroyed half of the galaxy. If i die now, wich i won't, then I know i have avenged the sith.

Okoe: Enough, bring it on.

All 4 drew their lightsabers and the battle begane. Blaze and the Padawan were using a lot of force-jumps from pillar to pillar while trying to chop eachother. The Padawan used Force-push to push a pillar to blaze. Blaze rolled under it to evade it and started using flury attacks at the padawan.

Meanwhile Aap and Okoe were having a fight with alot of lightning and flying enviorment. Then Okoe jumped towards Aap and they started a saber battle.

The Padawan had a hard time blocking/evading Blaze's dual sabers, but managed to do a force push at Blaze. Blaze managed to recover in the air and threw a lightsaber at him. The padawan didn't manage to block it and the saber cut him in the leg (not cut it off, just a burn wound). The padawan fell on the ground, suffering from the wound. But a few seconds later, Okoe managed to hit Darth Aap with a close-to-lethal blow.

Blaze: NOOOOO!! NEVER!!!!

Blaze jumped towards Okoe. In the air he was summoning the memory of his dying parents, his brother, and now seeing his menthor and friend wounded. He created the purest form of anger ever achieved. He landed next to Okoe and force pushed him with greater power than any Sith Lord ever did. Okoe flew to the other side of the hall where he smashed to the wall. He tried hard to stay contious.

Aap to Blaze telepatic: That's it. Use your anger. You can beat him blaze!

Blaze: BRING IT ON!!!!

"Don't I know you from someplace?" the doctor asked as he looked over the clone.

"Name's Alixe." It was procedure for her to undergo a medical, she knew, and she can claim about her face reconstruction to the Rebels.

"I think I remember." The large man stroked at his beard for a moment. "You worked with the Jedi."

"Briefly." Even as a clone she remembered that much from Alixe. "That was a long time ago, and really only with one."

"Aayla Secura." The muscled doctor looked quite pleased with himself. "You protected the Queen of Naboo, as I recall."

"Former queen," the clone corrected, "she was a senator at the time. Shame what happened to her." The doctor turned away from her sincere look.

"Yes," he said slowly, "it was." He seemed distracted, as though he was in another world for a moment.

"There's no future in the past. How's it look?" Her words brought him back to the present.

"Fine. You survived your mission quite well." The doctor gave her an odd look. "Forgive me, but I thought you'd look older."

"Face reconstruction," the clone explained. "Had a run in with some beast."

"Uh hmm." The clone went to get changed into the civillian clothing she was provided. "I'll give you some privacy."

"Thanks." The clone pulled on her pants first, remembering that Alixe had a cybernetic leg and made a note to keep hers covered, then put a call through.

"This is TK-4512, put me through." A moment later her superior came online.

"TK-4512, we hadn't found you down on the planet anywhere."

"First of all Admiral refer to me as Alixe. The Rebels found me before you did and it'll help with the cover." Given that she was cloned after an important member of the Rebellion the high ranking officer wanted to speak with her.

"Yes of course. Now that you've infiltrated their ranks you'll need to provide us with information on their movements."

"The failed mission was to sneak on board a commando passing herself as Mon Mothma," she said, pulling the robes over her. "Me, in a sense. Maybe I could get to her somehow."

"It'd be a huge risk, and even with her dead the Rebellion wouldn't be defeated." The clone pondered this. "We would be most interested in finding the Rebel pilot who blew up the Death Star."

"That shouldn't be too hard." A pause, then, "The Emperor's hand, should I coordinate what I find out with her?"

"How did you know about that?" the Admiral wanted to know.

"One of the Rebels dropped her name." The clone finished tying the sash around herself. "Someone's coming, call me back."

Tj knew what to do he once blwon up a imperil satr destoyer single self.

darth app:come my aprentice join the darkside

tj:yes master

Okae:NO!!

tj: cut darth blazes arms legs off haha fool join the jedi

:oke you killed darth blaze.

darth blaze walked out

Tj: what he's a fake then blaze walked in.

tj: dueled him so hard

oke escaped

tj:got in an escape pod

he sensed his sister and brother was alive on tattaoin.

tj; went there and used the force to comuicate with his brother.

tj walked in and found stormtrooper's trying to kill his brother and sister

tj:ran so hard and smashed everything in his path killing stormtroopers officers comandos in the entire room

yj:colapesd on the ground

brother:get tj to a medic he used so much midi chroin cells to save his brother and sister.

Imperial: Ok thats enough time for them to move away the leviathin DEACTIVATE THE SYSTEM THAT YOU KNOW MAKE HOLOGRAPHIC STUFF

Stormtrooper: Im right next to you but yes sir!

*the leviathin reapears in space ready for battle*

Imperial: status report

stormtrooper: Well apparently we have taken heaps of damage on the egines

Imperial: What maniac shoves there soldiers into blasting them selves through the hull of somebody el- that's a great idea

Imperial Pilot: Gulp lm not doing that

Imperial: No we use this ship to go throught it and the ship would still be in a good condition but since where stuck here blast the astroid like as if we mining

Stormtrooper: Yes sir

*the astroid split in three but you would no notice it unless you have the force or right there at the time*

tj:The leavthion hmm tj; force senses the mon calamin cruiser and fleets x-wing y-wing a-wins v-wings and the millaem falcon

oke:Lets get this war started.

han solo:kid this is where the fun begus

tj:was in a poratype z_95 and put heavy dents the leathian nearly expload then han solo caused a chain reactor

tj:oh yeah the lethian blows up darht app what the hell?

The battle with Okoe has left Darth Aap wounded. Blaze carried his master to the Sith Infiltrator. Then they flew back to Korriban.

Blaze: I would have killed him if that damn child didn't interfere.

Aap: It doesn't matter. Both of them will die, eventually. But now you have to execute that plan you had earlier. I'll remain on Korriban. The dark energy's there will heal me faster. And i could look for things to discover there. I will keep contact with you through the force.

Blaze: It shall be done.

Blaze took the kithoran blaster he found in a Serenity wreck on Kore and went to Yavin 4. He sneaked in though the airvent. At the room where Mothma was he waited till she was left alone. Then he jumped in the room.

Mon Mothma: What the he-

Darth Blaze: Okoe Kithoran sends his regards.

Blaze shot Mothma in the head, twice. Then he sneaked out without anyone seeing him. He knew that what he said has been recorded, and since nobody saw him it would be quiet convincing. Also because he left the Kithoran blaster rifle at the scene.

Officer: We have a call from the rebels

Okoe: Put them on screen

Rebel General: KITHORAN!! YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!!!!!!!

Okoe: What are you talking about.

The rebel general played the sound recording and showed what he found at Mon Mothma's corpse (the blaster).

Okoe: What?! We didn't do this!! Somebody must have set this up!!!

Rebel General: TELL THAT TO MY BLASTER RIFLE!! WE'RE AT WAR KITHORAN!!!!!!

Connection broken

Okoe: God damnit!!

Current Galactic Overview:

Kithoran Alliance: Huge Army

Rebel Alliance: Medium Army

Galactic Empire: Huge Army

Jedi Knights: 1 Remaining

Sith Lords: 2 Remaining

Dead Planets: Geonosis

Mon Calamari

Coruscant

Dagobah (Took Naboo, Eriadu, Hoth, and 4 Unknown systems with it)

Am i correct about the army's?

Did i forget a planet?

tj:oke dident do it tj used force mind trick on the rebel .

Rebel Comander:Sorry oke and comander Tj.

oke:thanks for that.

rebel troops were sent to korrabian

tj:Assighed 700 jedi for battle

The jedi lanaded on korrabian another battle had beguin rebels fire fire fire y-wings dropped bombs

Then AT-At's appaerd

Commander skywalker: use your harpoon and cables go for the legs

tj:used the force to blow one up then tj jumped out of the snowspeeder killed the people in it then he used on imperil forces.

Imperil:What?!

Tarkin:An imperil walker is blowing up our reinforcesments!!

then Rebels were winning yes every single rebel came

Tj:Yahoo

Imperil die!!!!!!!

Tj:eat this tj crushed up everything using the force.

Then:

I played SWG for a few months and i was totally addicted until those *******'s AT LUCAS ARTS BANNED MY ACCOUNT!!! Never gave me a reason or anything. Sent them 3 emails, never got ansered. I really miss playing it, even if it's almost half year ago. :(. And i can't just start a new one since you need the activation code for the expantion packs wich i already used for my old one. God damnit.

l know it sucks and about what you said about the galactic overveiw well when it says the sith, then the galactic empire and then the corupt one. Well l dont know what you mean corrupt like if lm the corupt who's the glactic empire and if lm the galactic empire who is the corrupt? And Tj where is luke comming from didn't he gat his head chopped off or somethin

I will continue

Imperial: Man this ship can take 1 mill shots and it still won't die not thats a bad thng it's just that this thing tricks me

(the levithan yet again reapears unarmed)

Imperial: Ah thats better but lm confused on how the rebellion blew half the kithorian fleet away and then suddenly stopped and re-joined lm confused

Stormtrooper: Well they sent a messsage to each other regarding the matter

Imperial: Oh good ok lm ok just made it easier for us to beat them lets fight them

Stormtrooper: Yes sir want to use the secret weapon

Imperial: Sure why not

(the leviathin shot out a beam and it widened and took out all the ships that got in its way)

Imperial: Love to be me he he he

Okoe: What was that!

Imperial: That's what you call fire power Okoe

Okoe: Ahh shoot at them with our secret weapon

Imperial whispers to troops: Get in front of the mon calamari so it will target us but always have the hyperdrive system ready so when they shoot they will not hit us because we already have hyperspaced away but hit Ackbar instead

Stormtrooper: Yes sir

(as he planned it worked and they hyperspaced to coruscant which is a broken place but some people still live there cause they started re-building it)

Rebel pilot commander: You Okoe is going to die cause you just killed ackbar (for those who don't know who ackbar is he is a very well known rebel pilot he pilots his own capital ship with his crew)

Okoe: You stupid imperials!

( the rebel cuts off the line)

-----------------------------

The place Blaze is...

Blaze: Ahh those stupid force people they keep doing the wrong thing but at least the empire solved our problem

----------------------------

Back to the imperial...

Imperial: Ok begin repairs

(it's has skipped a few months and the battle at Kore was over and the rebellion and the Kithorians hated each other like they hate the imperials. The battle at Korriban was finished by Aap who killed all of them because he had so much power from the temple around him he did and Tj just made it out alive)

Okoe: Im going to coruscant prepare the fleet where moving out

Kithorian: Yes sir

(the rebels decided to do the same thing)

Okoe: Yes now where here- WHAT IN THE WORLD THEY HAVE LIKE ONE HUNDRED SHIPS

(the empire were creating ships and had produced 50 extra leviathins which produced there own tie fighters *all classes*)

Okoe: We are going to die!

Rebel Commander: We are definitely going to die!

To be continued...

Tyrone you forgot? All jedi save TJ are dead.

----------------

Darth Aap was standing before hundreds of corpses after the battle at Korriban.

Darth Aap: And I didn't even break a sweat. The dark energy's of Korriban are even stronger then I imagined. If we stay here, nobody can harm us. We could kill a hundred Okoe's here.

Darth Blaze: Wouldn't it be a good idea to try to recruit people? Teach them our ways? If we would have some others with us our cause would be more easy.

Darth Aap: Yeh you're right. You should tour the galaxy and find people. If revan was able to recruit enough to almost destroy the republic, then why wouldn't we be able to do the same.

Darth Blaze: But we don't have any capital ships of any kind.

Darth Aap: Who needs Capital Ships if you can raid the hangar and then kill the pilots of the enemy ships.

Darth Blaze: Yeh you're right.

Darth Aap constructed a new Sith Academy on Korriban while Blaze searched the galaxy for people willing to join. There are tons of force sensitives who carry a lot of anger with them because something in their personal life. Those people can easily be trained to the darkside.

---------------------------

Message to the Empire from Darth Aap:

Imperials, Not long ago I was wondering. Why are we sith fighting against you. The Sith and the Empire practically have the same intentions. We strive to kill all Jedi, Rebels, and Kithorans. So why wouldn't we work together. I can be a valuable ally to you and so can you be to me. And I do not wish to share power. If the opposition is gone, you can rule the galaxy i don't care. So, What do you say to this.

Remember, Okoe's still in the Coruscant system facing like 50 Leviathans.

*Okoe got more angry than he had ever been before, then a new force tecnique became open to him because he became even more powerful in the force for a few seconds while he was angry. Okoe's temporary new ability was an ancient force teqnique that allowed him to increase his midichlorians.

Okoe was able to double his midichlorian count before he managed to calm down. So now, besides force-wise he was completely back to normal.

Okoe was able to sence almost everything in all but the farthest systems.

Okoe then lifted his hand and pointed it towards the Leviathans and crushed all of them using the force in a split second*

*Imperial Officer* WHAT THE HE-..........

*Okoe then used the force and gathered every Rebel and Kithoran Alliance ship in the Coruscant system and hyperspaced them to the Korriban system. Then he went to the Airlock of the ship he was on, held his breath and jumped down to Korriban, ready to finish off the blasted Sith once and for all.*

Tj:Yahoo

The rebel fleet's hyperspaced in korribian then a battle had bugin.

Stormtrooper:What is that kid

Imperil Commandder:He's a jedi doffus

Stormtrooper:We have no guns

Imp comander: oh god

TJ:kills them using is lightsaber attack

then tj jumped up to an imperil fleet.

And said join the rebelion then the fleet was confused.

Then all sith poped out oh no the imperil had drunken too much rum borfore battle

and fought the sith were jedi fire at them guys with red saber's

Sith:Oh God then the sith was destroyed. Rebels raided the tempel and so did the remaing jedi and stormtroopers. Stormtroopers are confused.

then the imperil flett blew it up.

tj:Eat that

Okoe entered the Sith academy and walked into a big, empty room. The door behind him shut and at the other side of the room there was Darth Aap with his lightsaber in his hand.

Darth Aap: I was expecting you. This room is modified with the force. Only I can unlock the door and it will also unlock if I die. That way only one will leave alive, and we won't have any interfearance like last time.

Okoe: Fine by me. But first, how did you knew I was coming.

Darth Aap: I senced it from all across the galaxy. The explosion of anger. The massive energy. You learned Angerrage didn't you.

Okoe: I did

Darth Aap: It's a dark force power only used by those strong in the darkside. You're becoming a dark jedi my friend. You can't deny it. I know this wasn't the first time you combined your anger with the force.

Okoe: I will never fall to the darkside.

Darth Aap: We'll see. Lets end this.

Darth Aap and Okoe started Duelling. The duel was very intense and was faster then the duel of Anakin and Obi.

Tj: force speed to the door before it close .

okoe:Tj.

Tj:Die!!! Darth Aap.

then the battle raged on then the building rumbled.

okoe:Go for the legs.

Tj:gripped Darth Aap

Darth Aap was knocked out and the door opend

TJ:Lets force speed

then the building rumbled bye bye Aap

Um Tj l did not even end up being at korriban so l dont know here lm comming from because it was a request for me to answer and not your which l will do so now...

Stormtrooper: Sir we have a transmission from the sith should we let it through

Imperial: Sure probably like help help help me me me l need heaps of help

*the video plays through*

Imperial: Send them back a reply l will say it's record...

Dear Sith,

We have noticed you are interested in joining us.

We say ok but we will be keeping you on a very short leash if yuo do something that goes against us or something stupid that you do or etc. we will attack you straight away but we except.

From head imperial moff malra (l have decided to give him a name this is my character)

*darth aap got the message and the beeping made him consious*

Darth Aap: Ahh... WHAT! what happened to my sith temple

Darth Blaze: You got crushed underneath its ruble but we dug you back out

Darth Aap: Wheres the jedi and the rebels

Darth Blaze: They left you to die

Darth Aap: Ahh... well l will meditate in Marka Ragnos's tomb tell me when you have news via with the force

Darth Blaze: ok master and also we have students should we start teaching them in the force

Darth Aap: Yes, how many are there?

Darth Blaze: There is 53 of them master

Darth Aap: Ahh... that's my apprentice l will head off now

*Darth Aap leaves Darth Blaze and goes to the tomb while Darth Blaze begins teaching the students in the ways of the force*

--------------------------------------

Imperial: Um sir there's been a problem at coruscant

Moff Marla: What has gone wrong

Imperial: All our leviathis have been destroyed

Moff Marla: What oh it's probably there disapering acts you should disbable that ability

Imperial: we shouldn't

Moff Marla: Fine don't do that it's just enoying thats all

*all the leviatins reapear*

Moff Marla: That's better

Darth Blaze was training the Sith Adepts and for some reason it wasn't going too fast. They just weren't motivated enough. So Darth Blaze decided to take them for a little trip in wich he demonstrated the power of the force. They secretly landed on a planet with a Serenity ship in orbit.

Darth Blaze: Ok check out what the power of the dark side can do.

Darth Blaze used Master Angerrage. He fully focussed and used an awesome force pull on the Serenity, slowly pulling him down to the planet.

Kithoran Officer: What the hell is happening. Is there something wrong with the engine?

Pilot: Nope, they are working perfectly. Something is pulling us down. Perhaps a strong gravity?

Kithoran Officer: Could be

Blaze pulled it closer and closer until it crashed to the planets surface.

Dark Side Adept: Awesome.

Darth Blaze: And anyone can learn that. Lets get back to the academy.

Imperial: Sir a Srenity ship crashed on the planets surface should we duck away from the system

*a transmission from Blaze interupts the talk*

Blaze: Don't be alarmed it's ok it was me

Imperial: Understood

Moff Marla: Position five star destroyers in each system and one levithin understood

Imperial: Yes sir

*the stardestoyers and levithins went to all systems even the damged ones and they all started to build a space station*

Moff Marla: At least we now have control of many systems and now that the sith are at our side we are basically invinsible excspecially the leviathins

Aap: Ahh... Moff Marla, l noticed your progress in all systems have actully been going well

Moff Marla: We are now basically invincible

Aap: I agree we now will control this rebel and kithorian scum!

Moff Marla: What of the little jedi

Aap: I will take care of him sought of personally

Moff Marla: What do you mean

Aap: It won't be just me there, there will be several other Dark Jedi there too

Moff Marla: Oh this conquer thing is going really smoothly

Aap: I know...

Rebel:Tj were is that backup unit's of solidgers

Tj:there in space eand we only have 60 jedi there got 100!

REBEL:DiE IMPERIL SCUM

kyle:Your not strong in the force yes I am

tj:I was in the clone wars so don't start.

then tj pulled all 50 leithans to the planet below

Moff marla:Hmm kill that jeid called Tj

Tj jump back to reality, theres to problems in what you wrote...

First problem, Is that you would have to be like the most powerful jedi ever like l mean like the power of the force maybe be powerful but no one can bring down 50 mamous sized ships to the ground which at least you could at least hit down one

2nd, levithin's have a very powerful gravity feild o it would take for ever for it to hit the ground it would be like you need to SSD to get it down which are hyperspacing through it, that is what would take it down

I will reply soon...

I agree. You're kinda over doing it. And Darth Aap killed all jedi and out of nowere there are dosens of new ones? I mean you're making it a little TOO easy. All sith are dead too but you don't see me spawning new ones outta nowere. There's no fun in that

Archived