Home

Editing Gametypes

Master_Luke

Hi

Thanks for your replies.Yes I use Visual Studio and I'm searching for the gametypes.But if I want to edit a gametype.My idea is to edit the Power Duel and make a 2v2 duel.What do I need to change to add one more player to the lone team?This is the thing I have't still figured out.

Thanks for your replies.Yes I use Visual Studio and I'm searching for the gametypes.But if I want to edit a gametype.My idea is to edit the Power Duel and make a 2v2 duel.What do I need to change to add one more player to the lone team?This is the thing I have't still figured out.

Good luck. It's probobly pretty hard. You can actually search for the word lone and you'll find all the power duel stuff there.

isn't 2vs2 duel = 2vs2 tffa :o

I understand what you want and it is more easy if you just create a new tffa mode with specific nr of players(can be set by cvar or always fixed) on both teams.

But I have a better idea that I didn't have time to spend with.

-> MultiTFFA - the players use a "team challenge" and when ready match starts, just like duel challenge. - but I need to spend too much time doing this.

Archived