Home

Cantina Bastila

• 3 weeks later...
I have a little problem with the model. I see a huge spike from her hair. I'm using the bastila unchained and a lot of other mods. My other mods don't change any models. They are only scripts.

Not sure what to say about that. I haven't heard anyone else report it. You could use the other head. Any chance you could post a screenshot?

Update to version 1.01

• Fixed a script error arming carth.
  • Fixed a missing dialog feature if Bastila is not present.
  • Provided an alternate head model that may fix a crashing issue.
  • Provided an interface to Bioware's cheat bot so you can add Bastila without having to go get her.

If you've already installed version 1.0, all you need to do to update is copy the file tar_m03ae.mod from the tslpatchdata folder to your kotor modules folder. (replacing the one already there.)

Version 1.01 (newest) is currently only available from my web site.

arming carth with what

Okay, how do i use the other head?

If you have the newest version there should be a folder named alternate head in the archive. Just follow the read me in the folder to have the tslpatcher adjust the appearance.2da file.

OR if you want to do it yourself, open the appearance.2da in the override and find the entry Cantina_Bastila in the label column. Scroll over to the normalhead column and change the value to 1. This will make it use the original Bastila head model instead of my modified version.

arming carth with what

It should arm Carth with two blasters. If you already have a blaster equipped then it won't do anything.

• 1 year later...
Here's what I did after being stranded on Taris. Confronted the sith in hallway, went straight over to other apts to get Sith armor and then went to lower city area, confronted BVs and straight to cantina. Walked in triggered confrontation between Calo et al and that's where it freezes up. Will have to get KOTOR tool again to try your suggestion. Anyway, thanks.

i'm getting the same problem kristy whats going on with this?

and you can't reproduce the thing either, maybe i should try redownloading.

i'm getting the same problem kristy whats going on with this?

and you can't reproduce the thing either, maybe i should try redownloading.

I have no idea how to solve this problem as I don't know what's causing it. I just can't get the problem to occur on my machine. I can't get the spike from the head to occur either, though. I'm wondering if maybe there are different versions of the game executable or something. ( Aside from the original and patched versions. )

BTW: You don't need kotor tool to install the alternate head in the latest version. Just copy the cantina bastila installer.exe to the alternate head folder and run it.

I suppose the only way this particular problem will get solved is if someone with modding experience that actually encounters the problem will look into it.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

• 4 months later...

Well I had the same problem as lactose where it froze at Calo Nord and tried a bunch of stuff which didn't work. So for those of you who are having this problem the solution is simple. I'm pretty sure that it is because people aren't paying attention to the readme(s) so I guess I'll explain it. Back up the sepecified files and such and then hit the exe. Find the root file and install. From there go back to the original file with the mod and switch the exe. to the alternate file and hit it. It should install the alternate head and work fine. Great mod by the way!

• 7 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived