Home

[NSW Art] Sion is waving my first avi

Lol , Pottsie this just an experiment , not a finished thing . If I can handle it correctly I may make him do a silly walk .

I'm not on planning to make a movie , way to crazy and rendering would take louds of time !

Alread another silly Sion movie , its about 10mb hope thats not big or so

Anyway , Bioware made a very complex skeleton for their models .

Man I don't think I'll be doing serious things with this , way to much work .

th_SionMov-1.jpg

Just found out that their was another version of Mdlops wich can extract the animations with certain models .

SO now I used a walk cycle from Sion . ITs very short though , might have to take a better look to get make a longer loop .

th_SionMovWalk.jpg

Eh ... no CSI , I just moved the bones by hand and auto key .

Thanks for the inderect tip , though :) . I'll see if I can find this character studio between the sheer load of pugings .

Mmm...Well, it's gonna be load of works...And I think you applied IK (Inverse Kinetics), right?

The model come pre-rigged when you import them, but they don't have any modifiers included with them. If they had IK it would be loads easier to play around with them, but most people probably wouldn't know how to add them. I knew, once upon a time, but I've long forgotten that info. Along with most everything else I learned in school. :p

Archived