Home

[Short Fic] Brianna and the Telos Academy

Peoples I thought you'd like to know...... I'm working on the third one.... this one is about Brianna returning to the Telos academy, to gather her belongings.... but it could turn out to be something more....

In fact it will turn out to be something more

So until I release it, I will not tell you.... :p

Star Wars

Brianna and the Telos Academy

The Jedi Exile has gotten the ship back from Telos... and Brianna has requested to go to Telos and get hers and the Exiles belongings....

Brianna slowly walked from the Ebon Hawk into the Secret Telos Academy, which now lay in ruins.

The Sith did this... Brianna thought to herself. They turned my Mistress into something, she swore to destroy

Brianna started walking up the ramp leading to the oversee room to the landing pad. The smell of rotting corpse's was everywhere. Thankfully, Sera had taught her how to stop breathing all together, for a short time, about two hours, anyway, and still live.... The smell was so bad, it was toxic for her lungs to breathe the air. Brianna made her way past the cells and finally made it to her room. She found her stuff, and then made her way to Atris' Meditation chamber. She closed the door and breathed in a great big breath and let it out slowly. Atris appeared out of thin air.

"What do you think your doing?" Atris asked. "This is a forbidden place for you Jedi, a place of Darkness."

"Atris... I have come here for the Jedi Holocrons, and my mother's, and Sera's lightsabers." Brianna said.

Atris lifted the Sera's lightsaber up.

"You mean this?" Atris asked. "And tell me, why didn't the Exile come to get it? Was she afraid that if she fought me again she would lose?"

"Sera, no... Atris, that lightsaber doesn't belong to you... I want to take it back to Sera...." Brianna started.

Atris activated the single hilted saber, and seeing this, Brianna activated her mother's double-bladed saber, which she had found in the room where she had previously dueled Atris at. Atis moved in... this time cautious as to make sure the Exile didn't show up once again.

Atris cast Force Lightning on Brianna, but she deflected it with her lightsaber. The purple glow of her mother's lightsaber grew brighter as the lightning hit the blades... finally Atris stopped and Brianna in turn cast Force Lightning.... which she had learned from the Exile. Atris was caught off gaurd and the lightning went coursing through her veins and bones, her body was conducting the electric current at an unnormal speed. Brianna stopped, and walked over to Atris who was kneeling on the ground...

"You have defeaten me, just as the Exile did, but please kill me, do not allow me to live..." Atris said.

"I will not kill a helpless prisoner," Brianna said, bending down to pick up Sera's blue lightsaber.

Brianna started to hold her breath and walk out of the room, when Atris did the same thing Darth Traya did to the Exile... sent three flying green lightsabers to aid her in battle. Brianna sensing the danger, shut the door and walked back in the room. Brianna quickly cut through the lightsabers and stood staring at Atris.

"Kill me! End this... do not allow another to suffer the teachings of an Echani Sith woman!" Atris said.

Brianna just stared at her...

"Atris... you are not Sith... just a Jedi, swayed to the teachings of the Darkside.... if you would allow me... I would like to help you, redeem you so you can be a Jedi again." Brianna said.

"Sera will not take me back as a Jedi, she thinks I'm a schutta..." Atris said.

"You are wrong Atris, Sera looked up to you when you were a Jedi, she wanted to be like you...." Brianna said. "Come with me... I'll take you back to Courscant...."

"I shouldn't go with you.... Sera won't allow it..." Atris said.

"Yes she will... would you rather go back to the Lightside... or stay stuck here with the rotting corpses of my sisters?" Brianna asked.

"I.... I..... I will go with you, Handmaiden...." Atris said.

"I am not a Handmaiden... my name is Brianna Kae...." Brianna said. "Quickly now... we must go... I sense darkside adepts coming..."

Brianna and Atris held their breath and ran back to the Ebon Hawk... Brianna set the cooridinates and off they went...

"Defeaten me." :lol: It sounds like a Gungan. Anyway, another good Shortie as always, but as CSI said, it is almost similar to the Exile's confrontation with her, but still, it was a good Fic overall. This is my second favourite out of your three Shorties so far. Keep it up!

Archived