Home

[SHORT FIC] Jedi Intimacy

This one... is set between Atton and Brianna, no they don't fall in love with each other, but it's about the two's getting married.... so... up til now I've never thought of something like this.... but in case you want to spoil the suprise, and are curious

Jalin Skywalker (my RP character) is Brianna's husband

Star Wars

Jedi Intimacy...

The Republic and Jedi Order, is flourishing under the Jedi Master, Sera Tana. Everything was going good, all the masters were in agreement... except two very good friends....

"Brianna I said NO!" Sera said.

"But your marrying Atton..." Brianna countered

"That's different..." Sera replied.

"Is it so different?" Brianna asked.

"Yes!" Sera replied.

Just then Jalin Skywalker came running through the door, and a few moments later Atton came barging through.

"Haha... I beat you." Jalin said walking over to Brianna and putting his arms around her waist.

Atton said nothing as he walked over to Sera, his head was hanging in shame from the defeat.

"Oh, how typically male." Bastila Shan said walking in the room.

"Any news on Diego yet?" Sera asked.

"No, not yet..." Bastila said with a sigh. "He's been gone for two weeks now, I can only hope nothing happened to him on Taris."

By this time Brianna and Jalin were kissing. Sera glared over at Brianna and shook her head.

I don't care what Sera says, Brianna thought. I love Jalin, and that's all that matters.

"Hey, get a room..." Atton said.

Brianna and Jalin just stared at him, and then Brianna left and went to her room. Jalin stayed in the room to talk to Atton, while Bastila and Sera talked.

Brianna walked back in the room....

"We still on for tonight?" Jalin asked.

"Yeah..." Brianna said. "I just came to tell you, I love you."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that evening....

"Brianna Kae..." Jalin said kneeling. "Will you... marry me?"

Jalin took out a silver ring, attached to it was a Sunrider's Destiny, a crystal thought to be lost, when Nomi and Vima Sunriders both died.

"I...I.... I don't know what to say...." Brianna started. "Yes, YES! I will marry you."

Archived