Home

The riddle thread

Rabish Bini

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Q: How many 1 foot by 1 foot bricks would it take to complete a building that's 20 feet long on all four sides and 20 feet high?

A: 1,520

Actually the answer is "1" :D

It only takes the last brick to 'complete' the building.. but I'll give you points for doing math :lol:

@D'Albetot - Right again.

@Aurora Starfire - No. Or none that I can come up with.

@ED - A rocking chair?

Lucy loves puzzles, so she tests her friends by wearing different coloured hats to lunch each day. On Monday she wears red, Tuesday orange, Wednesday yellow and Thursday green. What colour will she wear on Friday?

Since she is following the order of the spectrum, blue for Friday.

A man leaves home and travels for a while before turning left. He travels a bit further and turns left again. He travels some more and turns left again. He is now approaching home again, and sees two men wearing masks. Who are they?

A man leaves home and travels for a while before turning left. He travels a bit further and turns left again. He travels some more and turns left again. He is now approaching home again, and sees two men wearing masks. Who are they?[/i]

The catcher. It's a baseball field.

Riddle:

A man gets on his horse. He rides to a motel on Friday. The man stays there for two days, and goes back home on Friday. How is this possible?

Archived