Home

The riddle thread

Rabish Bini

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anywho:

A woman went to visit her bank manager and she took her young daughter with her. The bank manager said that the woman's daughter could stay with his secretary during the meeting. When the woman and her daughter left, the secretary turned to the other secretary and said to her, "That little girl was my daughter." How could that be?

Anywho:

A woman went to visit her bank manager and she took her young daughter with her. The bank manager said that the woman's daughter could stay with his secretary during the meeting. When the woman and her daughter left, the secretary turned to the other secretary and said to her, "That little girl was my daughter." How could that be?

The secretary was the father?

Anywho:

Or is Chainz.2da awnser or this one:

The woman left with the daugher of the secretary instead of her own daughter.

Or even:

The secretary was reffering to the woman, not to the girl.

Maybe it's:

The woman, when she first came in, she was with the daughter of the bank manager, not her own.

Bull's eye?

@Silentscope: Nihilus?

I think it was already said before. No.

Reposting very simple riddle, again. Hint: a human.

I have destroyed worlds, but I have never felt any peace. I have destroyed a foe of mine, but never felt any sastification. I have many followers, but no friends.

Who am I?

@Silentscope: I have no idea, William Wallace?

No.

Hint 2: KOTOR Series.

The two women (the secterary and the woman) are married...or at least, in a relationship.

Suppose you want to cook an egg for exactly 3 minutes. You have only a 5 minute hourglass timer and a 2 minute hourglass timer. Using these 2 timers, how can you boil the egg for exactly 3 minutes?

Uh, you run both timers until the 2 minute timer runs out, then you boil the egg with what's left of the 5 minute timer.

Malak?

Horray! Simple riddle finally solved.

-I have destroyed worlds (Taris and Dantoonie)

-but I have never felt any peace (Malak is under the shadow of Revan and wants to live up to it).

-I have destroyed a foe of mine (Malak destroyed Revan)

-but never felt any sastification (Malak wants to prove that he really is more powerfu than Revan)

-I have many followers, (Leader of the Sith Empire)

-but no friends. (The Sith respects the powerful, and always want to undermine each other. Even Bastila said that after she kills off Revan, she would then kill off Malak and take over the Sith Empire for herself. Nobody really loved Malak.)

Archived