Home

The riddle thread

Rabish Bini

The one Free-Man

A poor Chinese farmer is convicted to the death penalty by a judge. The judge grants him one last sentence, so he can choose how he wants to die. The over-arrogant judge however, adds something:

"If you lie, you will be hung, and if you speak the truth, you will be decapacitated."

The farmer speaks. He walks out of the courtroom 5 minutes later, free to go, because the judge couldn't determine his punishment.

What did the poor farmer say?

He said, "I choose to die of old age." :xp:

No, wait. Never mind, wrong riddle.....

It's hot, brown and steaming. What am I?

Hot Chocolate?

Impossible Line!

Make the following sum correct by adding 1 line.

5 + 5 + 5 =550

5 + 5 + 5 ≠ 550

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The one Free-Man

A poor Chinese farmer is convicted to the death penalty by a judge. The judge grants him one last sentence, so he can choose how he wants to die. The over-arrogant judge however, adds something:

"If you lie, you will be hung, and if you speak the truth, you will be decapacitated."

The farmer speaks. He walks out of the courtroom 5 minutes later, free to go, because the judge couldn't determine his punishment.

What did the poor farmer say?

He said absolutely nothing

1. Who likes Dragons?

2. 2. If there are 7 months that have 31 days in them and 11 months that have 30 days in them, how many months have 28 days in them?

3.What is boiled then cooled, sweetened then soured?

4.. A woman gives a beggar 50 cents; the woman is the beggar's sister, but the beggar is not the woman's brother. How come?

I will have to go with what Boba Rhett said for Ztalker's one, since I can't come up with another answer. :p

My feet are warm; my head is cold. I never move since I'm so old.

@Darth Saruman:

1. Anakin Skywalker?

2. All of them, just most have more than 28?

3. Pickles?

4. The beggar is not the woman's sister because the beggar is a girl making them sisters to each other.

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

"You will hang me."

Correct. If he lied, he would be hung. But he was telling the truth, since he said so. But if he was telling the truth, he would be decapicitated, but that would mean he would be lying...in short terms: Impossible

And for the other one:

5 + 5 + 5 = 550

It's quit simple...:xp:

5 + 5 4 5 = 550

Just make it a four XD

Originally posted by AkumaSF

4.. A woman gives a beggar 50 cents; the woman is the beggar's sister, but the beggar is not the woman's brother. How come?

Maybe because she's a nun? They tend to call them sisters, do they not? :)

Originally posted by JediMaster12

I live in a place that is dark and damp. Beware, you just might want a lamp. Under a place where the parties begin, I dwell alone in my pen. They tell you to watch out when I speak. I sometimes want a hugglz, pretty please

Wait a second...

I recall something about RJM being a permanent resident of the Asylum. He was locked up in the sewers right? And when recently some new people joined, he stated himself that you shouldn't listen to him.

So...could it be RedJohnnyMike? :)

Originally posted by HerbieZ

@Akuma: Nope it's not a mon cal. :p and it's not me. How am i hot, brown and steaming?...

...to put it polite...Bantha Poodoo? :xp:

^^^You got it. That was one I thought of spontaneously and decided to go easy on ya since my RJM riddle had people stumped.

Here is a new one:

I lurk here and lurk there. You could say that I am everywhere. I watch for the spam and yet I can't resist those that are a ham. I run the place where the crazies meet and serve up the cocktails. Sweet! If you know me then it'll be a boom just as long as you like Orlando Bloom.

Originally posted by JediMaster12

I lurk here and lurk there. You could say that I am everywhere. I watch for the spam and yet I can't resist those that are a ham. I run the place where the crazies meet and serve up the cocktails. Sweet! If you know me then it'll be a boom just as long as you like Orlando Bloom.

Too easy...Jae Onasi..dang I'm good :xp:

^^You're right. I couldn't resist since the big joke with that was over Orlando Bloom. Ztalker you are a genius :D

Here's another:

You open the door to brand new worlds. A place where the impossible unfurls. I am the keeper waiting for you. For you to open and have a look through. I contain what lies in your dreams from the shores to the mountain streams. From me you learn anew and see what others knew.

Archived