Home

Convert jedi!!!

Fredi

Can someone tell me how to convert all my party in to jedis or sith's??? , i already now how to convert The Handmaid and Bao dur

Edit: I just need to now too in kotor2, mmm is theres a more faster way to kill Sion? i hate to wait like 10 minutes to kill him

Edit: I just need to now too in kotor2, mmm is theres a more faster way to kill Sion? i hate to wait like 10 minutes to kill him

Well, if you have high persuasion, and you are able to talk to Sion, you could make him weaker by "breaking his will". This means you make Sion think he's weak, and when Sion thinks he's weak, he actually becomes weak. Save before the fight with Sion and explore all dialouge options...and try to bait Sion into stating his fears and weaknesses, and then use these dialouge options against him.

You'll know that you have broken Sion's will when Sion says, "You are trying to break my will! You will not succed!"

You can break Sion's will, I think, a total of four times, once per time Sion stands up and taunts you. There are muliplte ways of breaking Sion.

I won't tell you exactly what to say, because if you explore the dialouge options for Sion, you can learn more about him...making the story more fuller.

Archived