Home

Requesting a Mod to begin as a Sith for K1

Fredi

:holosid:Hello!!! well I am here requesting to anybody out there who can help me to create a Mod just like achilles padawan mod---- I think that it will be cool if someone couth do the same mod with the difference to be a sith instead of a Jedi!! I already talk to anchilles and gave me the authorization to use his mod as base of the project!! Whit the condition to give him credit for the creation, So please any body out there willing to start this let me now!!! and I can be sure that we can work out this very well. :sprobe:

don’t worry my skywalker friend , i might not be a mod creator but I think I could learn something. To make the new Lord Traks

EDIT:

I need somebody who can help me to make Trask evil face!!!

Please try not to double-post. You can use the 'edit this' function to the lower right of the post if you need to add anything (assuming your post is the last in the thread) :) ~ Cz

:dsaber:

Yup.....Pale skin,yellow eyes......it would be cool if we can put a Sith Robe too....

:mst3k:

Please only use VB code tags if you're posting scripts or such. It makes the post unnecessarily hard to read. Not a good thing if you're needing a request to be filled ;) ~ Cz

Edit: Well , I relive this request since Anakin Skywalker coudent make the mod , so if someone can make it please let me know!!!!

Edit 2: Ok I got the scrip ..... can some one make the apparence for Trask? and put some red lightsabers?

If someone can let me know to send the files

Edit 3: Well I am reviving this request since Anakin never showed up :(.... Any one willing to help?

Mod Edit: The Padawan, I'm sorry but this is your third 'bump' attempt in this thread, we do not allow 'bumps' here in the Requests forum. As such I have to close this thread, please refrain from duplicating this request again in a new thread as that will simply be deleted. If someone is interested in making this for you they can respond via PM to you. Sorry. -RH

Archived