Home

Reminiscing

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@ Aida: Hey, I'm fine with you being anywhere in LucasForums, I just have a problem with you roaming around my old stomping grounds as if you were here all along. It's unsettling.

And BULLS***, not acting familiar? You don't even know who TTL is or the fact that he wasn't talking to you, he was talking to all the folks he hasn't seen in god knows how long.

*looks at TTL*

@ TTL: Hey man, when was the last time you were here?

@ Gundawg: Don't worry, you always pull through for us :D

@ DSS: I could be playing Pokemon on my GameBoy at school but no one would dare to try to give me crap about it XD

LOL, hey what's up? ^__^ - I think it's been at least a year or so hasn't it? less/more?

I remember when Rhett came in and yelled at us too! :D

My goodness...look who just strolls on in here!

:smash::smash::smash:

**Nails AB_Leigon to the carpet so he can't get away**

:smash::smash::smash:

There's no escape this time!

:D

*waves*

Hey mate, good to see you about once again! :)

Hey there! :D lol, how old is that AB name... :p

Good to see you too! I think I may try stay for a while. :) How are you doing? ^__^

All married men, eh? This is why I'm not gonna marry, at some point you'll have to rely on such pictures. Although I have to say, I love my phone for its camera/video function *cough* :D

ButtBut nonetheless, the "page 1 butt" IS extraliciously wonderful. Finally a place where I could put my cup of limonade onto.

Yeah, buttbut what link said. Meh. -- *cough* Mah. -- *ehem* Mooooo. -- Yeehaaarrwww!! -- Whhoooooooooo!! -- Babeee-ey!!

*runs to silent, dark corner*

*rubrubrub*

:PPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Babysitter? Photos? Hellau?

I understand that GUNNER is keeping her pics right next to the XWA member map he was putting together and going to post, what... like 6 years ago.

So you boys may just have a bit of a wait ahead of you... ;)

If I wouldn't knew GUNNER for like 24 Years now, I'd say he has something going on with his babysitter.

However, the truth is: he, his racing car and his lovely wife have a foursome going on, buttbut seriously, after that booty on page 1, I don't care about the babysitter anymore.

No. I'm a man with strict issues. And thank evolution, a strict issued man with well developed instincts. Yeah, that and Scorpios are libidinous by nature. So basically yes, I am not an easy man to please.

But gee.. check your glasses man, this is why I got optics, haptics.. and slap stick!!! :D:D:D:D

So I would, of course, offer a helpful bat..err..hand to this kind of softball setup.. not that you would have expected something else, eh? :p

I understand that GUNNER is keeping her pics right next to the XWA member map he was putting together and going to post, what... like 6 years ago.

So you boys may just have a bit of a wait ahead of you... ;)

Ouch, right in the package. :) I have them on my desktop at home, now to load them up to my photo bucket page.

Archived