Home

Which Jedi class you use?

Fredi

:lsduel:Hello!! , Friends well I must say that when I am playing kotor 1 and 2 when I am passing it with Dark side I always use guardian…and for light side I use consular and Guardian………I will like know, whit what type of class you like to play in dark side and Lightside!!!!.:lechuck:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mainly use Sentinal on both games and I always go LS, The main reason for that choice is that I base the character on my own strenghts and I would judge myself to be somewhere in the middle. I am not agressive enough to be a guadian and not philosophical enough to be a consular.

Being LS Consular is pretty well suicide, though. I mean, you have no offensive powers, and almost every turn with a lightsabre will be a miss.

Not for me it isn't. Jedi Consular is my favourite class. I'm currently using Jedi Guardian in my new game on TSL with a male Exile. I've used every class though in both games, except Jedi Weapons Master, Jedi Watchman and Sith Marauder.

I use Consular and either go Sith Lord or Jedi Master...

-or-

I play Guardian and either go Sith Marauder or Jedi Weapon Master

-or-

I play Sentinel and go Jedi Watchman or Sith Assassin...

I never cross or mix the classes in any other way as they make for a weaker character build.

Archived