Home

Which Jedi class you use?

Fredi

If you want to talk about your favourite Lightsaber colours, etc, click on my Thread here. It was my very first Thread on LF and I posted it in the wrong part of the Forums, but I somehow got away with it.

Anyway, when I was a Jedi, my colours include every Lightsaber colour and when I'm a Sith, it is always red.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Each time I play I choose a different path.

At the moment, I'm a Jedi Guardian, blue saber and all.

I guess this time I'm more concerned with saber skills and combat.

My strength and dex are high and my intelligence and wisdom are lower this time.

I'm enjoying the faster feat progression.

...oh yeah, I'm quite unstoppable.

KotOR I - I play as a soldier to a Guardian. I LOVE force jumping! Plus, I just like the blunt force of a soldier/Guardian. :lol:

KotOR II - I play as a Guardian to a Weaponmaster mainly because I played this way in K1 and I am used to the force/feat progression of a Guardian. But I do occasionally play as a Consular to Jedi Master, though not as often, just when the mood strikes me. :p

LSF for both games... I can't "do" darkside--and mean it! :lol:

(I also use modded lightsabers in both games -- but in an unmodded game I use a purple double-bladed lightsaber in K1 (my Revan just screams for a double-bladed lightsaber! :D ), and a silver double-bladed lightsaber in K2 (I hate the "jabbing" motion when unlocking doors in K2 with a single saber).)

• 3 weeks later...

In kotor I usually go from scout to either gardian or sentinal. I dont like starting the game with 2 soldiers (reven and carth) so I like ot keep some diversity till mission and big Z come around

In kotor 2 I always play as a gardian to a weapon master, you have enough NPCs in that game where to you have several people who are very capible of alot of things, so now my interest just because dominating a fight :)

KOTOR - I've played them all but my favorite is probably soldier/guardian or scout/consular...you get an interesting mix of skills, feats, force powers and survivability if you use the latter :).

KOTOR II - I've also played them all, I have to say my high wis/dex Jedi Sentinel was so ridiculously overpowered it wasn't even that fun anymore heh. I was unable to be hit by ANYTHING in the game (I just default attacked my way through

Sion in Trayus

so I could watch the cool animations, didn't even take a single point of damage. That being said, when I'm light side I usually play a two-saber wielding Guardian/Weapon Master (two silver sabers) and when I'm dark side, consular/sith lord.

I don't like to use Consular or Sith Lord/Jedi Master. Besides, I thought Lords and Masters were suppose to be friggin' awesome at everything then specialized. The advanced Consular seems weak, so I never use 'em.

Guardian -->Weapons Master/Marauder to max my mad sabre SKillz. Wanton destruction rocks!

Sentinel -->Assassin/Watchman b/c sneak & attack's fun.

Archived