Home

Which Jedi class you use?

Fredi

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lightside- Always a jedi guardian/weaponsmaster with the featgains mod installed. with the savegma editor, i can have every forc epower of feat i want anyways, so ther eare no disadvantages no matter what clas si use! (2 feats per level up for all classes with that mod- 4 at the start! very useful for getting soem good combat feats!)

Darkside- I always go guardian/sith maruader. thansk to cheating, i have having thousands of force poitns and about 200 points worth of attack per hit i deal on an enemy- and i have 99 in all skills- menaing i need no partymember sot hlep me through thoughout the game!

yes- i know, i'm a cheater- but i have played both game son Xbox before and completed them all four wqays- male light/darkside, and female ligh/darkside. the pC version of K2 was a gift from my friend, and i thought, after totally beating 7 total K2 games on the Xbox and 5 K1 games without cheating except for exploiting a few glitches, it was time that i got to have some real fun, and really carve up the enemy. that's when i got the PC version, and the gma ewas funt to play once again!

K1: Scout/Gaurdian

This only gets 10 VP lower than the Soldier/Gaurdian combo plus you get the implant and dodge feats for free and get better saving throws and more skills.

K2: Gaurdian/Weaponmaster

Pure Power. The rest of the party makes up for my lack of skill pionts. Force Jump plus all those kick ass extra two weapon fighting feats. :twogun:

k1: Soldier/Consular

Physical feats first, then Force power to the max

k2:Jedi Sentinel/Jedi Master or Watchman OR Jedi Sentinel/Sith Lord or Sith Assassin

Feats are good in Sentinel class, average feats, physical abilities and I go JM or SL for a Force power boost or Assassin/Watcher for more skills and the Force Camouflage which I like and the extra boost to the skills. Sometimes Finesse and skill is better than raw power IMO

Scout/Consular - KOTOR (All Revan's... Dark and Light. Male and Female)

Scout is seriously the best class to play as first... it also helps my saves when I'm a Consular. Consular because a lightsaber doesn't matter to me in this one... nothings better than when I let loose an explosion of lightning from the tips of my fingers and mangle the nearest victim. Although... for lightside... I'm still the same... because I can beat the living daylights out of people with whirlwind and Force wave... (and I use custom Powers).

Sentinel/Weapon's Master (Female Exile):

Simply because she can bring down a twenty foot drunken gorilla without thinking about it. She pwns everything with that little glow stick. And Sentinel in the beginning because it makes up for the lack of skills that the Weapon Master has.

Gaurdian/Watchman (Male Exile): Not really any reason... I just like these two classes in TSL.

Dark Side: Sith Lord or Assassin... it doesn't matter... both are pretty awesome. I never use Marauder... because you don't have as many Force Points... which means that there's less chances to use Crush... (Or Inferno if you have Stoffe's FP mod... :p )

• 7 months later...

I'm curious if anyone else is like me, and really only has the opportunity & time to play K1 and K2 once, each. Maybe I should pose the question this way - if you could only play one time, which class would you choose?

I chose LS Guardian for K1, and I'm about to start K2 (tomorrow). I can't seem to bring myself to be anything else, so I'm thinking I'll be LS Guardian again for K2, and then choose weapons master.

it is better , a good combination is first Guardian and then Jedi Master or Sith lord because first you train your self in feats and then in the force , i think this one of the best combinations :slsaber:

Sorry to double-post; I just read this post from Padawan. That's an interesting idea... I might just do that for K2. Anyone else have experience with this method? I can really only play one time so I want to make the best of it.

I'd pick Sentinel if I were you. Skills are a lot more important in K2 than they were in 1. And Guardians don't have the physical advantage they had in K1, mainly because you probably won't die a single time after Telos, no matter what your class.

It's really a matter of preference, though.

K1: Soldier/Guardian - Feats. Lots and lots of nifty feats, and when I'm already a Jedi, I would often choose force powers with no armor restriction. When I get threatened by a petty group of thugs, I snap and then attack them. Donning heavy armor and double-bladed lightsaber with HoTG crystal, Solari/Upari combination, casting Insanity on the hapless fools, and then hacking them to pieces while they cower in their force-induced fear. SLASH! 150 XP GAINED PER THUG AND I CAN LOOT THEIR CORPSES FOR BARAGWIN ASSAULT BLADES AND 1000 CREDITS! Oh yeah...

(Bear with me on K2. It's been a LONG time since I've played it, so I might not remember EVERYTHING about the Prestige classes.)

K2: Guardian/Weapon Master OR Guardian/Master - Feats, of course, and if I ever become a Jedi Master, I can nuke them with every high-level force power I've got while I hack them to bits with my lightsaber. If I become a Weapon Master, however, I get myself tons of combat feats and I can kill them before they ever counterattack. Hehehe...

Did I mention that I ALWAYS play Light Side, making my character a bloodthirsty savior? Repetitive playthrough, I know... :p

LS: Scout->Guardian: high dex + lots of +dex implants + blessing(forgot name) +speed=carnage. Always hitting, while never geting hit, this robe user can carve trough most things blindfolded. Besides getting the skils needed to repair HK is nice. And most importantly, armour wearing jedis feels wrong IMO.

LS: Scoundrel->Consular: a lot of the same aplies to this guy, but he isn't as durable or as deadly in a fair fight. On the other hand when atacking disabled enemies his multiple sneak attacks makes him the best damage dealer I have tried yet. And of course robe>>>>>>>>>>>>tinsuit

I Have played the KOTOR games many times and have been guardian and caunselar. counselar is the best it can us Force powers like crazy. Try it U wont re-gret it

I'm curious if anyone else is like me, and really only has the opportunity & time to play K1 and K2 once, each. Maybe I should pose the question this way - if you could only play one time, which class would you choose?

I chose LS Guardian for K1, and I'm about to start K2 (tomorrow). I can't seem to bring myself to be anything else, so I'm thinking I'll be LS Guardian again for K2, and then choose weapons master.

Sorry to double-post; I just read this post from Padawan. That's an interesting idea... I might just do that for K2. Anyone else have experience with this method? I can really only play one time so I want to make the best of it.

• 2 months later...

For Kotor I: I used scout to level 5, then sentinel. The anti-paralysis is great so you will never be knocked out when you must act. The other classes have too few feats or to little force energy.

For Kotor 2: Sentinel or guardian are equally favored, but my guardian has intelligence pushed up to compensate for the skills. I always favor only the Weapons Master because the Feats and advantages increase as levels increase. Force energy is rarely depleted, so master and councilor are not used.

it is better , a good combination is first Guardian and then Jedi Master or Sith lord because first you train your self in feats and then in the force , i think this one of the best combinations.

Yes, I happen to do this every time that I play the game. I think that it gives you an all-around good, balanced player. For me, that is really the only way to go. :D

• 2 months later...

KotOR: Jedi Consular, because if you don't, you lose FP. Fast.

Once you get to the end game, offensive Force powers become pointless anyway. For me at least, using a Consular. Do I just suck?

KotOR II - TSL: Any class is okay, though the Jedi Master rocks because when you use Master Heal, you barely use any FP

You barely use any 'cause you have about 5 billion Force points.

Once you get to the end game, offensive Force powers become pointless anyway. For me at least, using a Consular.

Really? I usually don't even have a saber equipped near the end-game. I fry/wave everything...

Do I just suck?

I will plead the 5th on this question your honor! :xp:

Really? I usually don't even have a saber equipped near the end-game. I fry/wave everything...

Even with a Consular, my powers always get blocked/do little damage (save Force Lightning, which I get bored of spamming after awhile). I must be putting points in the wrong places. End game I always max out the saber damage and waste everyone. Malak is just a joke of a duelist.

I will plead the 5th on this question your honor! :xp:

:lol:

Archived