Home

AVPVT (Discussion & Recruitment)

Master_Archon

Alien Vs Predator Vs Terminator

(Discussion & Recruitment)

It's 2450 on earth; earth has went through a time of turmoil as most of it's population was lost to an unrecorded source. Soon earth's population regrew, but because of the population loss, the peoples were in a state of relapse. As they rebuilt, many forgot, and generations passed by, soon earth was at the state of technology similar to earth in the year 2004. A company, Skynet activated a super computer which ultimately decided to destroy the human race.

Soon in the year 2500 earth is in a bad way, again. Skynet has destroyed most of the human population, but little known to Skynet, colonists from planets colonized by earth in the years before the first near human extinction have arrived. They find earth in turmoil again, but to a new threat, and seek to help the resistance, these colonists are known as the USCM. The ship sent to earth does not land well though, it crashes, and becomes quickly derelict for some unknown reason. The survivors of the ship crash aid the resistance, and send distress communications for more aid from the colonies.

Soon another ship arrives, successfully landing, and deploying it's troops. The resistance takes up base in this ship with the USCM, though there are still many resistance bases scattered across earth that have no aid from the USCM. One such cut off group is housed near the first USCM derelict, and the survivors speak of something that destroyed the ship from the inside, starting with the crew. The resistance and USCM survivors need supplies desperately, and have only one option, enter the ship, and find the supplies needed.

More aid has been sent, by a small supply vessel, but contact was lost when it reached the planet, now it orbits earth, some who have seen it through telescopes find strange energy scoring across it's hull. They know not what to make of this, but only hope it doesn't happpen again.

Okay, this idea kinda came to me when I was bored, so if you think I got this idea from the AVPVT comic or novel, or whatever paper apperatus was made that depicts this kinda thing, well I didn't, I've never read the AVPVT graphic novel.

Anywho, this is set in the year 2522 A.D., and it's based around the group of resistance and USCM derelict survivors who desperately need supplies. They're going to enter the derelict to get them, little to their knowledge that nasty things await!

Aliens, or Xenomorphs, nest throughout the ship, and are wanting to...expand! The Skynet computer has finally pinpointed the derelict, and is sending Terminator units to investigate the ship, and gather information on the USCM, along with blocking any atempts for the resistance to use the ship. While on another side Predators, or Yautja, have come back to earth after a long period of absence. They come with the news of a glorious hunt, Xenomorphs have been reintroduces to earth, and humans have grown larger again, while the temptation of a strange new prey taunts them.

Who will you be? A USCM Resistance soldier? An ever hungering Xenomorph? A merciless Terminator? Or an ever tactful Yautja predator?

You decide.

Rules

1. No Godmodding.

2. Only three characters allowed per Role-Player.

3. All other basic RP Forum rules apply.

4. Please, try ever so hard not to deviate from the main plot.

5. Post OFTEN.

6. NO ONE LINERS!

7. Character control is a NO! Along with killing other people's characters without permission.

8. Please join in and have fun!

USCM Resistance Units:

Resistance Commoner: The common resistance trooper, they wield more simplistic weapons than the USCM.

Resistance Trooper: Often battle hardened versions of the commoners, they have better armor, or weapons, still not as advanced as USCM troops.

USCM Marine: Often the common soldiers of the USCM, they have better armor and weapons than the resistance troopers, wielding M41A Pulse Rifles with underslung PN grenade launcher.

USCM Synthetic: These are androids, and sometimes gynoids created by a company known as Weyland Yutani offworld. They're weaker, durability wise compared to the Terminator untis, but have better AI, and are indeed faster and stronger than humans. They also have better understanding of human emotion, making them less suseptable to turning on the humans to aid Skynet. Often wield M4A4 Pistols, or M4B3 Array Rifles, which are basically advanced shotguns.

USCM Smart Gunner: Are medium armored soldiers who wield M56 Smart Guns, and are much better trained than the common marine, because of the complexity of their weapon.

USCM Flamethrower: Often the few people in the USCM willing to get close enough to something to kill it in such a fashion. Wield the M240 Flamethrower which uses a volatile napalm as it's ammunition.

USCM Sniper: Often the light armored scouts of the USCM, are deadly acurate, and quick on their feet. Wield M42 Scope Rifles, enhanced long range versions of the Pulse Rifle.

USCM SADAR Trooper: The heavy troopers of the USCM, they are often the most experienced in combat, though they might not be as well trained, as say a Smart Gunner. They wield M83 SADAR's, the guided rocket launchers of the USCM.

Xenomorph Transbreeds

Drone: The workers of the Xenomorph colonies, they often are high in number, though easy enough to kill. They have extremely consentrated acidic blood, which runs through sacks in their mouths, which allows them to spit acid at their foes from a distance. Other defenses consist of teeth and claws, their tails isn't truely sharp enough to pierce even light armor, but can pierce flesh.

Runner: The scouts and trackers of the Xenomorphs, they're only slightely tougher than Drones. They're extremely agile and fast, and have an enormous amount of leg strength, allowing them to pounce on their prey from a great distance. Their claws are weaker than normal, but make up for it with sharper tails than Drones. They also lack the acid spitting capabilities of Drones, which only Drones can do in the firstplace.

Warrior: The fighters of the Xenomorphs, often stronger in all aspects compared to the Runner or Drone. They Have sharp claws, teeth, and tail, though they lack the great distance jumping capabilities of the Runner, which only the Runner can do anyways.

Predalien: Created from the breeding of Xenomorphs inside Predators, they are often the heavy fighters of the Xenomorphs. How the few that are in the deralict got there, no one knows. They have sharper claws and tail than even warriors, but lack the same bighting strength and armor as the warriors.

Praetorian: Are the immature forms of Queens, they are heavily armored, and deadly, though slower than most Xenomorphs. They excell in all aspects of the Xenomorph defenses, only that they lack the same dexterity as the other Xenomorph types.

Ravager: Created from Praetorian breed of Xenomorph, these are extremely large, and armored, but are by far the slowest of the Xenomorphs, though they can still climb walls and such, they are forced to be bipedal on the ground due to their large hull blades that are on their wrists.

Terminator Models

T-850: The newest version of the common soldier of the Skynet forces. They have better CPU's, better armor, intelligence, synthetic skin capabilities than the T-600 or T-800 models. They wield any weapon they can use, but often are seen with M41T Pulse Rifles, the Skynet's version of the USCM's Pulse Rifle.

T-1000: Skynet soldier units meant for infiltration and espionage, not to mention assassination. They are a form of nanobot liquid metal which is very difficult to destroy. Though it's been found that electricity, plasma, continuous heat exposure, or acid can damge them if used properly. They often dont carry long range weapons, but will if needed, and use their own bodies for closer combat.

T-FK: Most common, but the absolute dumbest of the T models, they come in two forms, aerial, or tank. They wield dual 783 CHAIN Repeaters.

T-X: The newest, and deadliest form of the T models, they're purpose is assassination, and rogue Terminator destruction. They are hybrids of the T-850's and The T-1000's, using nano-liquid skin, and a solid endoskeleton underneath. They bost an array of weapons, but prefers the plasma cannon unit most of all. Due to their form, they are not as suseptable to the things that can be used against T-1000's, but can be damaged more easily by projectile weapons as well. They can die with enough hits, it just takes awhile, a long while, mostly rockets have the best effect.

Yautja Classes

Young Blood: Have the least experience and are the cockiest of the Predators. They wield the beginner weapons; Combi Stick, Smart Shuriken, Wrist Blades, Ceremonial Dagger, Wrist Mounted Net Launcher, and Wrist Mounted Spike Launcher.

Blooded: The experienced, but not best among the Predator groups, often they're more sedate, but much more terratorial. They wield all beginner weapons, only better, and the Blooded weapons; Glaive, Speargun, Plasma Caster, and Naginata, which is basically a spear.

Warrior: Are the tough, battle worn Predators who have earned great honor. They're often the predators who think before they act. They wield the best of the beginner weapons, and blooded weapons, only better as well. They also wield advanced weapons; Smart Disc, and the Maul, which is a blade held tonfa style.

Honored: These Yautja hold extreme honor, and are very close to becoming Ancients. They are tactful, and often looked up to by other Yautja. They wield all of the best versions of the beginner weapons, the best versions of the blooded weapons, and better versions of the advanced weapons. Why they don't wield the best versions of the advanced weapons is because those are reserved for ancients, or warriors who find them on the field.

The Units above are the types for each group within the RP, I thought I'd list them so you know the chooses for each group you can be apart of. I would also enjoy it if everyone tried to be diverse; I don't want everyone being a T-X Model Terminator, and/or everyone a Predalien. I would appreciate it, Thank You!

USCM Resistance Character Sheet Template:

Name: (Obviously your guy will have a name)

Nickname: (this is optional)

Species: (Human, Android, or Gynoid)

General Appearance: (You can put a link to a picture here, or explain your characters appearance)

Eye Color: (blue, green, black, you decide)

Hair Color: (brown, blonde, grey, again, you decide)

Height: (minimum is 5' tall, maximum is 7' tall)

Build: (skinny, medium, muscular, flabby, do I have to list every option?)

Homeworld: (Earth, or The Colonies)

Political Affiliation: (USCM or Resistance)

Occupation: (Look at the USCM Resistance unit types to choose this)

Favorite Weapon(s): (depending on which occupation you choose, depends on your first weapon; Example: Smart Gunner gets an M56 Smart Gun first off no matter what. But this does not stop anyone from having a second weapon of their choose; I will allow three weapons max, as long as your character can carry them.)

Bio: (if you dont know what to do here then you're by far...well you're not smart let's just say that.)

Xenomorph Character Sheet Template:

Name: (just because they're aliens doesn't mean they cant have names)

Gender: (they don't have genders really, except the queen, but you can have a Male Personality, or Female Personality)

Species: (choose one of the Xenomorph Transbreeds above)

Carapass Color: (can be black, dark green, amber, think of something)

Height: (minimum 6' tall, maximum 8' tall)

Genetic Affiliation: (Queen Loyalist, or Renagade)

Group Role: (what you will have your Xenomorph do most in the hive, or if it's a Renagade, what it does most to survive)

Bio: (just like the name, just because it's an alien it doesn't mean it can't have a bio)

Terminator Character Sheet Template:

Name: (the model number of you Terminator, such as Model 101, or Model 203, ect.)

Nickname: (the name of you Terminators human template form, John, Joe, Bob, Frank, ect.)

Species: (Android, Gynoid)

General Appearance: (can be a picture of your Terminator's human form, or you could say that your Terminator is in endoskelatal form)

Eye Color: (human template's eye color, blue, green, you know the rest!)

Hair Color: (brown, blonde, how many times do I have to repeat myself!)

Height: (minimum 5' tall, maximum 7' tall)

Build: (your Terminator's template's build)

Affiliation: (Skynet or Rogue)

T-Model: (look at the types of Terminators and choose one; note - FK models don't have human templates.)

Favorite Weapon(s): (I'm not even gonna start.)

Bio: (just, I don't know, think of something)

Yautja Character Sheet Template:

Name: (I think you get it by now)

Nickname: (your Yautja callsign)

General Appearance: (Find a picture, or explain what your character looks like)

Eye Color: (red, orange, yellow, basic Yautja eye colors)

Height: (minimum 6' tall, maximum 8' tall)

Build: (muscular, lithe, really muscular)

Favorite Weapon(s): (depending on your class choose six weapons at most for your Yautja to hunt with)

Bio: (write a novel, I dont care!)

Important NPC's:

Comtech: The first in command and leader of the USCM survivors, he's an honorable and good man.

Resistance Lieutenant: He's second in command and holds the favor of the resistance in the area. He's crafty, and distrustful, be cautious if you are of the USCM.

Skynet Hub: A T-1000000 model Terminator, it relays the commands and wishes of Skynet to the Terminator units scouting the deralict.

Ancient: The Yautja in charge of the hunting pack that is being sent to earth's surface. Though most ancients become bored with the hunt, the news of new prey has him leading the group.

Queen: The mother of all Xenomorphs, she controls them with a beckoned call. She's lived many years and has learned many things of both Yautja and humans, be foreworned, she's deadly smart.

Master_Archon's Characters

Name: Cody Scarmuth

Nickname: 'Frag'

Species: Human

General Appearance: Marine

Eye Color: Grey

Hair Color: Blonde

Height: 6'10" Tall

Build: Muscular, but Lithe and Thin.

Homeworld: Colonies

Political Affiliation: USCM

Favorite Weapon(s): M56 Smartgun; M4A3 Pistol; Handheld Fragmentation Grenades; Marine Combat Knife

Bio: [Add Later]

Name: Model 202

Nickname: Gensen Corl

Species: Android

General Appearance: Endoskeleton

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color: At the moment none, but normally brown

Height: 7' Tall

Build: Normally Muscular

Affiliation: Skynet

T-Model: T-850

Favorite Weapon(s): M41T Pulse Rifle w/ Underslung M5 RPG

Name: Ashkii Ciqala

Nickname: 'Boy'

General Appearance: Yautja

Eye Color: Amber

Height: 8' Tall

Build: Really Muscular

Favorite Weapon(s): Smart Disc, Maul, Plasma Caster, Wrist Blades, Glaive, Wrist Mounted Net Launcher

I hope all of you who are fans of these movies join, and that the effort I put into this to make this a good RP isn't wasted. Above all else, I want you to have FUN! :D

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice idea Archon, some time ago I was planning on doing a AlienVsPredatorArchonVsStarWars Rpg

Name: Solidus

Species: Praetorians

Carapass Color: Black

Genetic Affiliation: Queen Loyalist

Group Role: To sirvive and prepare to become the next queen

Bio: Next inline to become the Queen, however that will only happen if the current one dies.

Name: Model 66

Nickname: Janet

Species: Gynoid

General Appearance: Picture

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Blond

Affiliation: Rogue/USCM

T-Model: T-1000

Favorite Weapon(s): Her body

Bio: During her creation, the factory were she was being built was attacked by the humans. Although the attack was a failure, the damage the factory resulting in a failure in Janets programing. She later defected to the Humans side during a second attack, she aided the humans in placing a bomb in the factory. Since then she has been aiding the humans against SkyNet, using her abbility to patch into the SkyNet systems to gather information.

Well, we have two problems, one: Ravagers can not become Queens, only Praetorians, which can become Queens, Ravagers, or Carriers - The latter cannot be chosen in this RP folks.

Two: the height thing's a minor detail, but I recommend you find a height you prefer your character to be, between the minimum and maximum heights for Xenomorphs.

Beyond that, welcome! Hope you have fun! :)

Name: Jani Kiekow

Nickname: Quasar

General Appearance:

Head Shot

Another Picture

Eye Color: dark brown

Hair Color: black

Height: 5' 11"

Build: ^^ see picture ^^

Homeworld: Colonies

Favorite Weapon(s): M41A Pulse Rifle with underslung PN grenade launcher, long combat knife

Bio: Jani was born in the Colonies, and joined the Marines as soon as she could. Since then, that has been pretty much her life. She can use most weapons, but usually only carries her rifle and a knife.

Name: Model 77

Nickname: Smith

General Appearance:

neo.jpg

Eye Color: Green/Black

Hair Color: Black

Height: 6' 1"

Build: ^^ See Picture ^^

Affiliation: Rogue/Himself

T-Model: T-1000

Favorite Weapon(s): He normally uses his body in combat, but he has no aversion to using guns when he needs to. He takes advantage of his surroundings in every way possible, and has extremely extensive programming in martial-arts-type hand-to-hand combat.

Bio: He was created at the same factory as Janet, and the damage to the factory caused his programming to be faulty as well. It didn't show up immediately, however, and he continued to work for and with Skynet for some time, until he developed an independent personality, decided he didn't like being controlled, and went rogue.

He has no affiliation at the moment, since the humans are naturally averse to machines, and Skynet has deemed him a liability and is hunting him down. After discovering two such failures from the same factory, Skynet dismantled and rebuilt the facility, and is attempting to destroy all models from that particular batch. The last remaining are Janet and Smith, since the others still had normal programming and had no problem with allowing themselves to be destroyed.

I'm looking forward to this one with great anticipation. :D

I'm looking forward to the RPG, me being a fan of the movies and all:

Name: Gyrpa Kutte

Nickname: 'Scar'

General Appearance:Kutte has a scar across his face, as his nickname suggests, has a necklace with made from various small fragments of bones, has some armor in critical place, like the legs and torso and arms.

Eye Color: orange

Height:7'6

Build: muscular, but very nimble

Favorite Weapon(s): Wrist Blades, Plasma Caster, Smart Disc, Combi Stick, Spear launcher and a Medicomp.

Bio: Gyrpa elevated to the rank of Warrior by saving the life of an Honored in a hunting expedition, and since then he has proven his worth, going to hunts all over the galaxy, and bringing trophies from his hunts. Now he follows the Ancient, who has promised him a great hunt, and even better trophies.

Name: Arthur Quinn

Nickname:'Scythe'

General Appearance: Quinn has short red hair, helmet friendly, and pale white skin. He suffered an accident in the past, and has scars in his torso of all the various surgeries he had to have, specially one in his spine.

Eye Color: green

Hair Color: red

Height: 6'4"

Build: medium

Homeworld: The Colonies

Favorite Weapon(s): M41A Pulse rifle, PN Grenade Launcher, and a big hunting knife, almost the size of half a sword.

Bio: Quinn comes from a military family, he is the youngest of three brothers, who have all been killed in action. He has an impressive skill with his knife, and when he has free time, he practices with it.

I was just suspecting that. Okey-day. I create character now, I think we have enought people to start

Name: Xel' Naga

Nickname: Venerable Kuro

General Appearance: Erm, what does a Yatjuta look like. Like that.

Eye Color: Yellow. Definately, very, yellow

Height: 7.5'

Build: muscular

Favorite Weapon(s): Smart Shuriken, Wrist Blades, Ceremonial Dagger, Glaive, Naginata, Maul

Bio: Xel' Naga is one of the Yatjuta honored, leading the hunt for prey. She prefers using cleverness and tactics to brute force.

Warning: I haven't exactly seen any of these movies. But I'll go Google them and try to learn a little.

Well few more charrys you say i hope i can join.

Name: Model 560

Nickname: Xeco

General Appearance: Mainly human form with red eyes and one metal arm.

Eye Color: Red

Hair Color: Dark, dark black

Height: 7 tall

Build: Dunno what to write!

Affiliation: Skynet

T-Model: T-X

Favorite Weapon(s):AK72 (big machine gun) C4 grenades knife, time bombs and knife.

Bio: A terminator who leads a group of other terminators (NPC'S)

Well that' mine.

If you don't mind, id love to join this looks like loads of fun..

Name: Romulus Shijuu

Nickname: 'Cross'

General Appearance: Pic

Eye Color: Yellow

Height: 7'6"

Build: Really Muscular

Favorite Weapon(s): Combistick, Smart Disc, Plasma Caster, Glaive

Bio: Raised to be a killer on the great hunt. Romulus trained with the best when he was a youngling. Following and watching everything they did he developed his own tactics and learned from their, and his mistakes. He learned how to use some advanced and all the beginner weapons. Specializing with his maul and plasma caster he is a killing machine. Though, his muscular build keeps him from being stealthy he is still as tough as any other and kills as swift as a knife through an aliens neck. Getting quickly promoted from young blooded, to blooded, to warrior, he was always a quick learner and he plans on keeping it this way, swift and decisive.

Archived