Home

AVPVT (Discussion & Recruitment)

Master_Archon

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya it does, but the alliances probably wouldn't happen because the humans would need to establish what is happening, establish who is good and bad to them and who is more of a threat and so on and so forth, but I'm not trying to get ahead of myself since we havn't started any thread yet. I'm curious as to how you are going to start this out though.

Okay! Sorry I've been away from the occuring madness, but I couldn't get on my computer!

So to start off, @ Darth Aida -

AK72 big machine gun, thermal detonators, laser

I'm not sure about the big machine gun? Whatever that's supposed to be or look like? But thermal detanators and lasers do not exist here, so choose some other items for those.

@Grey Master -

So, how does the story develops, do you have a plan Archon?, will the characters meet? How will we decide who lives and dies in the RP?

Well let's see....Yes, Yes, That's for you guys to decide which one of your characters dies, if you want them to; and Yes, I do enjoy consuming large amouts of sugary contents! :D

I would enjoy more Terminators, and definately more Aliens.

@Killwithhonor - Welcome aboard, your character is excellent, and approved, though you can have two more weapons if you so choose.

@Everyone - I'll most likely start tomorrow....I hope.

Well, M_A, I was nice and granted your wish. Another Terminator. Although I couldn't bring myself to make him affiliated with Skynet, since I really have no idea how to play a mindless machine. :xp: But at least he's Rogue. I'd do an Alien, too, but I don't want to play a pretty much mindless animal (which is how I view them, intelligent but still mindless), either. And we already have plenty of Predators.

Rogue Human :)

Well, you could be, but, if you were a human, who was against his own race, then he'd have to fight humans, and Terminators...alone, so, basically, all humans work together in this day and age no matter what there personality, and they do this for one reason...SURVIVAL!

So, I'll have to decline your request for a human rogue, but you can be apart of the Resistance Lieutenant's little gang, which are very rogue-like.

@Dark_Lady - WOOT!!! Good, another Terminator! But you could still be an Alien, I'm alowing them to have personalities in this RP, it's not canon, but it's more fun and interesting for those who wish to play as an Alien.

So if you still feel up to it, you could still play an Alien. :D

Well, you could be, but, if you were a human, who was against his own race, then he'd have to fight humans, and Terminators...alone, so, basically, all humans work together in this day and age no matter what there personality, and they do this for one reason...SURVIVAL!

So, I'll have to decline your request for a human rogue, but you can be apart of the Resistance Lieutenant's little gang, which are very rogue-like.

@Dark_Lady - WOOT!!! Good, another Terminator! But you could still be an Alien, I'm alowing them to have personalities in this RP, it's not canon, but it's more fun and interesting for those who wish to play as an Alien.

So if you still feel up to it, you could still play an Alien. :D

The character wouldn't exactly be up against his own race but he would rather work alone than with a squadron of humans, but when it comes down with he favors the human side.

Nah, I won't do an Alien. I just can't snap out of my conceptions of the species.

Okay, just saying. :)

The character wouldn't exactly be up against his own race but he would rather work alone than with a squadron of humans, but when it comes down with he favors the human side.

Well, see, any human stupid enough to work alone, would die alone, and in a horrible fashion, but since you're so insistant, I'll allow you to have your rogue character, just make sure he's not entirely seperated from the Resistance and USCM. Okay?

Okay, just saying. :)

Well, see, any human stupid enough to work alone, would die alone, and in a horrible fashion, but since you're so insistant, I'll allow you to have your rogue character, just make sure he's not entirely seperated from the Resistance and USCM. Okay?

I wont seperate myself like the exile did :p but he wont exactly be too fond of anyone except himself. He wont try to shoot up anything he sees since he'd most likely get offed a little too quick..

Name: Reka Erbad

Nickname: Jack The Ripper

Species: Human

General Appearance: African American with short dread locks (resemblance to Mr. Wayne )

Eye Color: amber

Hair Color: black

Height: 6'3

Build: Lean

Homeworld: Earth

Political Affiliation: Neither (leaning torwards Resistance a tad)

Favorite Weapon(s): Mac 10, Hand Claws (both hands), and last but definantly not least..Stakes

Equipment/Attire:Vest, pair of black boots (not laced up all the way with the tip of the laces dangling off the sides like tassels of some sort), black pants pulled up to the knees, a red bandana tied loosely around his neck, and a pair of dark shades.

Bio: Under Construction

I'll have to nag the fire out of the others until they create some Alien characters, and I could always make my own Alien character, and remember, I control the Queen!

So, if I do create another character, I'll be having it rough, 'cause I gotta control, hm? Four characters...and...er, oh yeah, five NPC's, and all of my character's and the NPC's have personalities and so forth, etc.

So you guys are gonna have to help me out if I make the request for you guys to make some Alien characters, because I'm already carrying a heavy burden in this RP; I'd much appreciate it if and when the time comes! :D

@RaV™ - Your character is approved! :thmbup1:

Archived