Home

The Clone Wars

azimnj

ok well l will start

Wait, before l start l want to be a different person l want to be a mandalorian and we can have something like the mandalorians up rising or something like that so what do you say?

And please dont leave my thread please it's just l dont want you to leave ok.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool lm the mandalorians ok heres my profile

Name: Mandalore (they use to call there leader mandalore)

Age: 54 (has alot of experience with a gun and some sword fighting)

Faction: Mandalorian

Species: Mandalorian

Class: Leader of the Mandalorian clans

Wepaons: e-11 blaster rifle, two vibroblades found in the korriban temples, Nago shadows poison blade and two blaster that he uses dual. (like jango fett)

Apperance: Silver armour like all madalores have

Bio: He has alot of exp with any kind of weapons he even had the chance to learn how to create a lightsaber by stripping it to bits but he doesn't use one. He likes modifing hes blasters with any type of modification maybe even illegal but where he is nothing is illegal if its a modification.

Homeworld: Mandalore (sought of obvious)

How is that?

Alright, first off, I will not be able to post as much as usual for a week or two, maybe even more, but I will post as MUCH AS I CAN.

Also, Daniel, just so you know, Mandalore isn't like a species, it's more of a culture, the Mandalorians admit people that are different species.

Um it isn't oh ok so that means there human then my mistake sorry and mandalorians only except humans ok. here's my correct file:

Name: Mandalore (they use to call there leader mandalore)

Age: 54 (has alot of experience with a gun and some sword fighting)

Faction: Mandalorian

Species: Human

Class: Leader of the Mandalorian clans

Wepaons: e-11 blaster rifle, two vibroblades found in the korriban temples, Nago shadows poison blade and two blaster that he uses dual. (like jango fett)

Apperance: Silver armour like all madalores have

Bio: He has alot of exp with any kind of weapons he even had the chance to learn how to create a lightsaber by stripping it to bits but he doesn't use one. He likes modifing hes blasters with any type of modification maybe even illegal but where he is nothing is illegal if its a modification.

Homeworld: Mandalore (sought of obvious)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived