Viceroy: What

Battle Droid: Maybe we could get the experiment

Viceroy: What experiment

Battle Droid: The experiment 193

Viceroy: Good idea

Viceroy: Release experiment 193

Battle Droid: Yes sir

my turn again:

*dran flies to muunlist on the eta 2 actis interceptor that he took from a jedi*

*dran lands with his arc troopers*

dran:Ok arc troopers we have to get to that tower and capture the viceroy

arc troopers:Ok

dran:now letsgo with a jedi

obi wan:im helping you

dran:Oh no not him

obi wan:Oh yes me

dran:Oh no

obi wan:Oh yes

*then a battle droid shoots obi wan in the leg and obi wan is wounded*

dran:hee hee

*dran shoots the battle droid and then alot of AATs arrive*

*dran and his troops blew them up by throwing detonation packs at them*

dran:Phew,all troops go to a cantina and rest

arc troopers:Ok sir

*dran and his troops go to a cantina to drink*

*dran sees the mutated rancor and then grabs an arc troopers rocket launcher,and fires it at the mutated rancors mouth and the rancor swallows the rocket*

dran:hee hee you swallowed a rocket

mutated rancor:ROAR

dran:hey dont ROAR at me,thats rude

*dran gets on his eta 2 actis and fires bombs at the rancors mouth*

*the rancor is angry and grabs drans eta 2*

dran:hey dont grab my ship,its not yours

*dran shoots the rancor in the eye and then throws a bomb in the rancors mouth again*

*the rancor gets sick to death*

*all muuns booing*http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Muun

*dran shoots all the muuns*

arc trooper:sir shouldnt we arrest them?

dran:but why theyre dead

arc trooper:Ok sir

Er, daniel, if you can turn other people to the dark side *hint hint* I think it's perfectly acceptable for him to use a starfighter and a ton of missiles/bombs to kill a mutated rancor.

ANYWAY

*the battle of Kamino rages on, a few shuttles filled with droids managed to land on the planet but the Kaminoans had clones to fight them back with ease. While in space the Seperatists were calling for reinforcements, for, the Kithoran Alliance ships were dominating the ships sent to secure Kamino with only abouta third of their forces lost. (hey, they're from the Unknown Regions, who knows for sure realistically how powerful they would be.)

ok my turn.dran escapes from the dreaded muunlist

Dran:Oh that stupid rancor ruined my day

*dran lands in kamino and shoots some droids*

Arc trooper:sir they took lama su

Dran:whos lama su and why is it important if some one steals a lama?

Arc trooper:sir what should we do?

Dran:if you are losing call for help thats too easy

*a sniper droid shoots the arc trooper*

Dran:well,it was his time

*dran shoots battle droids and super battle droids*

Shaak ti:hey dran

Dran:hi

Shaak ti:thats not how you fight

Dran:can you do it better?

Shaak ti:yes

*shaak ti gets out her lightsaber and kills 1000 droids*

Dran:wow

um dont forget the order thats order 66 so you wouldnt be talking to a jedi unless theres a group of clones that didn't do there order cause they didn't want to

anyway my turn

*163-GH rounded up all the remaining troops and took to the planet coruscant and it was so easy cause they thought they had security there well guess what they did but an invasion force against security well it obvious the invasion force would win*

163-GH: 685-ER take the politics to camp 566

685-ER: Roga Roga

163-GH: Now to discuss with the emporour

Emporour: I know nothing of where the containment cells are

163-GH: Well you must pretty stupid

Emporour: What lm not stupid

163-Gh:Yes you are

Emporour: well it doesnt matter your not getting anything out of me anyway how in the world are you droids functuning cause all your leaders are dead

163-GH: We are a special group of droids that can control our selves so we dont need anyone else to control us and as well the rest of he army we control

Emporour: Well your going to be in a suprise

*the Emporour pulls out his light saber and kills 2 droids the 163-GH got out his gun and shot him*

Emporour: How dare you

Emporour: aahhhhh......

163-GH: Now lm Emporour

Something's very wrong with daniel's post lol.

*The battle is won at Kamino*

*Okoe Kithoran was about to send a transmission to Coruscant to inform them of their victory when they receive a distress call from Shaak Ti on Kamino's surface*

*Okoe* Hurry and patch it through!

*trooper with a bunch of doughnuts around his station responds* Yes sir.... <snore>

*Okoe Kithoran* Trooper? TROOPER?! TROOOOOPER!!!! WAKE UP ALREADY!!

*trooper wakes up* oh, oh yeah.... oooookay............<snore>

*Okoe*that's it, through him out the airlock without anything than what he has right now!

*two troopers* yes sir!

*Okoe* Now, SOMEBODY patch the distress call through!!!

*Shaak Tii on screen fighting back clones* My clones! <grunts> they turned on me-DIE YOU TRAITOR-need assistence-*Shaak Ti screams and falls to the ground, clones still continuing to shoot at her*

*after a long moment, Okoe Kithoran informs his fleet to go to one of the planets that they control.*

anyway who said there was an order 66.anyway lets say it is.but im not on the republic so im an ally to the jedi.

*dran arives at cato neimoidia where plo koons execution is gonna start*

*flies with plo koon*

*order 66 starts and some pilots shoot at plo koon*

*plo koon survived and dran flew to him*

Dran:hello

Plo:hi

Dran:die!

Plo:ah!!!!

Dran:kidding

Plo:but your a clone

Dran:i dont like vader so i quit,hey you know they made a rebelion called rebel alliance wanna join?

Plo:yes

Dran:ok

*Dran and plo koon go to the rebel alliance and join it*

The rebel alliance didnt just suddenly form cause it took a while until they thought to go against the empire but who cares no really you could just say that the time pased and now the rebels were made anyway l will continue

Battle Droid: 163-GH its impossible for you to be emporour

163-GH: Oh ok

Battle Droid: You can just control the senate

163-GH: Oh ok

*before they knew it all of the other cis planets were lost and the only place they could stay was coruscant and it just happens to be in the center of the galaxy so everyone would know all about*

Okoe: Hmm theses droids are nearly all destroyed maybe l should destroy the rest of them at coruscant and save the rest of the jedi while at it

*The Kithoran Alliance was having a meeting at the planet Manaan*

*Okoe speaking to Kithoran Alliance officers* We will venture to Coruscant to kill the remaining of the droids, then we must go to the Unknown Regions to acquire new ships and technologies so that we may help the Rebel Alliance liberate the galaxy from the terrible evil that has plagued it.....

*so, they arrived at Coruscant and slaughtered the remaining CIS droids, including the droid who tried to make itself emperor*

*after they were done, they hyperspaced to the Unknown Regions to prepare to liberate the galaxy 24 years later seconds before Imperials were arriving at Coruscant*

Ok, now, when you guys are done, I would LIKE if we skipped ahead about 25 years, by then Okoe was on a mission with his padawan to kill the Emperor and rid the galaxy of the terrible Imperials, wanna know the details and whatnot, then visit..... http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2280955#post2280955

if you guys like the idea we could sort of finish up here, then go to that thread and continue our role play thing, but it's entirely up to you guys.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived