Home

Campaign bug: Tartan Cruiser

jason237

I've been playing the campain of FoC, and have run into an odd bug: before the Mandalore mission, the only ships I can build are the StarViper, Skipray, and Interceptor Frigate. So far, so good. But after the Mandalore mission I suddenly can build...Tartan Cruisers. Shouldn't it unlock the Crusader corvette instead? I've gotten as far as completing the Hypori mission, and still have the same issue.

I've tried updating to 1.1 and starting a new game, but the same thing happens. Has anyone else run into this?

EDIT: And of course, when I wait a few seconds more after the Hypori mission the Crusader becomes unlocked as well. Guess this isn't a bug after all, whoops.

If you corrupt a planet and establish a black market, you will be able to have Consortium heroes buy special abilities for your units.

IF you choose to establish piracy in a system, your shipyards will be able to build a ship from the faction that controls the planet (I've seen Broadside/Marauder cruisers, Acclamator/Nebulon-B frigates, and TIE Defenders/A-Wings.)

All this is explained in the game manual, tutorials, and in-game descriptions.

Archived