Home

[OOC]Obake Blade

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All 'mancers' are magicians (mancer means 'Mage' after all, you know) who use Elemental Magic.

An Animancer specifies in one area of Elemental Magic, which one, I will not say...yet. Unless nagged until insanity...wait, no I'm already insane, um, until I'm phsycotic, then I'll tell...even then I'll still be reluctant, I like for others to figure it out and tell me.

Hehe...I'll tell, eventually, but you could so easily look it up and tell me, now couldn't you?

Besides, I like being nagged :p . So go ahead, slap me, it only helps my purpose, so nah! ;P

Anyways, I like others to take some effort into finding things out, kinda like you never really mentioned who the earth person was, though I figure it's one of two people at the moment, and I'm still not even sure about that, I still took the effort of attempting to figure it out. :D

So let's see if you can tell me...think of it as a challenge FFWM12, or are you not up to such things? :whtsmile:

(I'm such a rascal! :lol: )

YES!!! Thank you Rogue Nine for being less lazy than the others and taking a scholarly effort to figure something out! :D

I humbly applaud you!

As Wiki, and the other site says, Sciomancy is a magic use and form which pertains to the shadows, and the ability to manipulate them, along with making shadows physical. Not only that, but the connectibility to the spirit, both in the sense of ghosts, and the sense of 'the spirit', like the one within a living person.

Though Sciomancy is a lesser form of mancy, and is thus not considered one of the seven 'gifts' of mancy, it is considered a sub-mancy gift.

There, that should sum up my end of the bargain. ;)

@FFWM12 - Actually, an Animancer is not an Animagus, because if an Animancer is a strong enough druid, he/she can turn into a number of different animal forms, not just one prechosen form.

You're getting closer, but keep trying, because I can see you're actually trying to figure out what one is. Good try though. :)

M_A, this is an RP, meaning all players should be involved. You can't be monopolizing all the action all the time. You've got to let others participate as well, otherwise there would be no point in RPing at all. You're also not the threadmaster, so you don't have blanket authority to dictate how events go; only FFW12 does. That isn't to say you can lead on in a certain direction, but you also cannot say, "Wait, I'm not done yet, don't post anything." RPing is all about reacting to people's actions and compromising. As players in this RP, we're all equal and therefore equally entitled to post, and there is no first among us.

*crickets chirping*......wow, all that just to say let the other guy post when he pleases, well to tell you, I already knew everything you just told me, so hey. :)

And I know I don't control the RP, I'm not trying to either, if FFWM12 wanted the match to be over so as to move on, I'd have no objections.

I would've let him post, like I said (in technicality, I did - not that I really have that kind of say-so, so he did as he pleased, and I don't mind :whtsmile: ) ; I'm no control freak, and I don't consider myself above others, (actually I consider myself a very lowly person) so you don't need to go all moderator on me Rogue Nine, I'm content to post when given the signal, or oportunity, whichever comes first. :D

I have no plan on challenging FFWM12, I respect him/her (not sure of FFWM12's gender right now...heheh sorry. :D) as the threadmaster, and besides, I have barely any idea where the RP's going, so it'd be best for FFWM12 to stay as the threadmaster. ;)

And I know Rogue Nine's an administrator, but most admins don't do the explanatory jobs of the moderators. :)

I think we should move to the next round. I think everyone is at least in the market square (if not watching the fight itself), and I want to see our mages fireworks displays. :)

And FFWM12, correct me if I'm wrong, but now that Kyo has gotten the 'key' from the old woman that will help lead him to the Obake Blade, he'll need to start doing some recruiting for people to help him in his quest. (Especially if he wants to leave the next 'morning'.) Try to keep your characters in or around the market square or the inn(s) so that he can speak to them (or vice versa), and let's hope that our 'boxers' (on either side) don't get themselves so severely injured that they can't travel. :)

Well, to shorten the fight to your liking, then maybe Wolf could cheat, I was planning on it anyways, but it's a way to have the fight end sooner, if that's what you wanted. Besides, I thought I should ask before having him cheat, seeing as how every little thing I do backfires.
Oh, you don't have to shorten the fight. Just let it play out. :) (You and 3yks can work it out between you.) Besides, if Dark Lady is going to be having some troubles getting online, then it might be a while before everyone is able to finally settle in for the night. Just have fun with Wolf (I'm enjoying reading the posts!)

Well okay! :)

So, how do you feel about Wolf cheating 3yks? Don't worry though, it won't get him disqualified (and I promise it won't shorten the posting/fight), I don't plan on that, but it'd spice things up! And we could have it happen in the third round, so when the third is over, you could get Crispin all to yourself in the fourth. :D

But it's up to you, we don't have to have it happen if you don't want it to. :whtsmile:

Archived