Home

Fave KOTOR quotes

Sam!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What do some KOTOR I and II characters say that you can't get out of your head? Post here. Once i get 50 post i do a poll. My favourite is at the bottom (my signature) :lsduel:

Just to let you know, you can only fit ten options in a poll. So you could perhaps have nine different quotes to post in the poll and then have the last as Other. Anyway my favourite is:

"I am glad to finally have peace...at last." - Darth Sion

One of my favourite quotes is Canderous' one near the end of the game, in the Ravager :

"And don't kill yourselves before I give you the order to do so !" (to Zuka, after a proton bomb exploded too early).

And Tobin's "Would you like to DIE, at last ?!" is good too ^^.

"I am glad to finally have peace...at last." - Darth Sion

Actually, it is "I am glad to leave this place...at last." Still a pretty good quote.

Here's 2 nominations from Kreia:

"You are not Jedi/Sith. Not truly. And that is why I love you."-Kreia

"It was a mistake to have you feel it again, I see it now. There is no truth in the Force. But, there is truth in you, Exile. And that is why I choose you."-Kreia

Both sum up the themes of TSL quite well.

Jedi Exile:"if i hear more bad news im gonna get violent","If he(atton) does il crush his skull into the blukhead","next person who calls me a jedi is gonna be lying on the floor in a pool of theyre own blood","So if i Crush atris Skull to the groung the might work", Atton:"pure pazaak".

My signature

Ha, look at mine below the pic. Great minds think alike. :)

I have so many favorites, I can't think of all of them right now, but just a few are-

HK-47 to GO-TO: "What is it you wish, fat one?"

Jolee guessing how many Sith there are on Korriban: "12...no wait, 13!"

Atton and Bao Dur talking about some bounty hunters:

Atton: "Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very.'"

Bao Dur: "I think he wanted us to give up the General to his poorly-trained group of assassins."

Atton: "Ah, well that would explain it. Which one do you want?"

Bao Dur: "I'll take the stupid one, who decided to threaten us rather than shoot us when he had the chance."

I love that sequence. :D

I have more but can't think of them right now.

btw, I'm pretty sure there is another thread exactly like this.

I love what HK says when he tells you how pathetic Revan's companions were, he mocks Bastila in saying:

"Mockery: 'Oh Master I love you but I hate for all you stand for, but I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!'"

And also how he mocks Carth:

"Mockery: Oh master, I cannot trust you! I cannot trust you, or anybody, ever again!'"

And last but not least, my favorite line from HK-47 (and in both games):

Revan: "HK, what is this Jawa saying?"

HK-47: "Translation: 98% probability that members of the miniature organic's tribe are being held by Sand People, master. Doubtless he wishes assistance."

Revan: "What about the other 2%?"

HK-47: "Translation: 2% probability that the miniature organic is simply looking for trouble and needs to be blasted. That may be wishful thinking on my part, master."

From K2, on Nar Shaddaa

Atton: Good thing its not a trap.

Disciple: No Atton, I think it is a trap.

Atton: Could you enlighten just for one second.

The only plus you get when taking Disciple.

I really like the ones from the green twi'lek in the Onderan Cantina:

Do you like my lekku's.

I just got them waxed.

Go on touch them.

These really made me laugh.

When running away from the blast in Peragus asteroid field, Attons begins to list the things that could be hazardous to his life, T3-M4 starts beeping. He, then, adds: "And someone shut that trash compactor up!"

There's a really nice one with Atton when we find out that the Handmaiden has stowayed herself on the ship. Kreia gets nervous when you accept her on the ship and even offer a bed for her to sleep, and she says, lordly:

"Well, I'll be on my chambers, if you need me."

Atton, upset as well, complete:

"Yeah, I'll be on my chambers too, but since I havent got one, Ill be on the cockpit as always"

When you manifest your desire of having a new lightsaber to Kreia, she awnsers: "Oh, a lightsaber; A Sith weapon and a Jedi tool. And why would you need that?"

And if your char is male, she adds:

"This must be one of that male behavior and thoughts of protector"

On Kotor I, when Canderous is introducing you to Davik Kang, and Calo Nord is around:

Calo - What's this? You walking around with thugs? You're getting soft, Canderous.

Canderous - Be careful with what you say, Calo. You may be newest Kath Hound on the pack, but you're not the top dog yet.

Davik- Stop this! I dont want my top men killing each other. Its bad for business.

There were more, but I forgot them :(.

There's a thread for funniest lines or greatest lines. I'll harvest a few of my favourites that I discovered.

"No, that is not it master. No, that is not it either. *sigh* That is a hinge master."

Borna Lys: Like my father said "You can shave a Wookie several times but you can only skin him once.

Exile: That's disgusting.

Exile: If you say something's wrong I'm going to get violent.

Mira: Oh, hey. Uh...heh...can I ask you something?

Exile: Why are you looking at me like that?

Mira: Your face...you, well, you have this glow. I mean not a real glow, but...It's like you're calm, at peace? But it's more than that. You haven't been chewing on spice have you?

Exile: I don't poison my body with spice.

Mira: Okay, maybe not spice. Maybe someone just jammed a power converter up your ion exhaust and switched it on full.

This is the most legendary line in the series, right up there with this.

Atton: Are you an angel? Aw I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it.

Atton: I'm still working on repairs and have to take down some systems, including sensors. So you'll have to do without me for a while. I know, you're crushed.

Mira: Oh, well, it's not really a competition. I mean, you're kind of an idiot, Atton. And you don't shower enough. And you scratch your... equipment... when you think no one's looking.

Male Exile: So two beautiful twi'leks are hunting me. How is that bad?

If the Handmaiden is with you she bristles at the comment.

Mira: Why? Are you trying to be my father? No thanks, already have one. Somewhere.

Exile: Come on, I can't be that bad. Give me a chance.

Mira: Are you sure you're a Jedi? That exile of yours must have gone on longer than I thought. Look, you're way too old for me. Even if I was interested you couldn't handle me anyway. I mean, you're really good in a fight. And you have those intense eyes, and it's obvious you take care of your body, but I really don't have the luxury of getting attached to you. Besides, you already have your little entourage. I don't want to be a part of the pack, you know?

Exile: What are you talking about?

Mira: Look, if we start sharing a bunk, the other girls will get upset, and then I'd have to kick the hell out of them to show them who;s the pack leader around here. No thanks. You're sweet, old guy. But let's keep it professional.

Exile: I'm not that old!

Mira: It's more than age. I thought I'd seen a lot but you look like a hundred inside.

Exile: Fine. Didn't think you'd run away from a challenge.

Mira: Run away? You're the one who couldn't handle me - I'd kill you.

Revan: Are you going to give the holocron back to your mother?

Bastila: Do you think I should?

Revan: Do you need it more than she does?

PDVD_012.jpg

PDVD_013.jpg

PDVD_014.jpg

PDVD_015.jpg

PDVD_016.jpg

PDVD_017.jpg

PDVD_018.jpg

PDVD_019.jpg

Atton: Ah, don't stop your boring rants on my behalf. I was just getting sleepy eyed.

Atton: So, explain something to me.

Kreia: I have neither the years nor the desire to.

Computer: Sorting by identity; Three attempts by the Wookie Freyer, all denied. 152 attempts by human Jolee Bindo, all denied.

Jolee: Eheh, call me stubburn I guess. Heh, there wasn't much else to do around here.

This one is good especially as you get to make Juhani laugh.

Junani: Now that I have put myself in this position, I know not what to say.

Revan: How about 'thank you'?

There's plenty more, such as the 'I'm not Revan anymore, I'm...'(mine is Luis Sera, since Reno Romano voiced Revan) but I don't want to completely take over. Maybe later.

At the summit of the Rakatan Temple, when Revan discovers that Bastila fell to the Dark Side, "Ha ! You have been converted pretty fast, haven't you ? I've always known you were weak."

Also, during a fight, some NPCs have cult lines... Like "The Force fights with me !" from Bastila, Juhani's "I will be your doom !" and Jolee's "Like in the good old time !"...

Archived