Home

Award Sniper Rifle - Zoom Not Calibrated!!

I have had SWB2 for a while now and there's one thing i can't understand. I fancy myself as a pretty good sniper, and i get my marksman medal. piece of cake. However, the zoom on the award sniper rifle is not calibrated! It does not shoot the beam in the place where the dot is! Is it just my xbox or is it like that for everyone else?

• 2 weeks later...

See http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=163752 for a discussion (ad nauseum). But you already knew that.

The short answer is: Zoom in and aim about the middle of their body (down halfway, in other words) and it works like a champ. I spent about 2 hours on the training map. After being the sniper, I sat up on the perch and waxed droids until I got the award rifle. I then spent the rest of the time getting familiar with it and where to aim. I could hit extreme range targets no problem by the end of the session. I had like 200 kills--great fun!

Even funnier, on the Training Map, I figured out the effective range of my grenade throws and was able to hit the spider walkers and TOOK ONE OUT with about 6 grenades! All from on top of the high command post. The bad thing is if you miss the sphere part of the body, it lands in the midst of a running gunbattle and you will probably get friendly kills.

Hope that helps.

* SithSpeeder *

Archived