Home

Darth Traya's Teachings {RP THREAD}

Suddenly, a small rectange began to form besides Darth Sion and it strentched to about one man's size. It stopped strentching and began to move away from Darth Traya. Darth Nihilus, in his typical black robe and white mask, appeared. He was holding his trademark Katana, awaiting his Master, Darth Traya's order.

He's not as arrogant as Darth Sion, and never claimed Darth Sion as his enemy.

"Sion, Nihilus.... you know why I have called you here." Traya said. "It is time to attack the Republic... to attack the rest of the Jedi."

Traya activated her lightsaber and plunged it into the center stone, where she was standing. The stone represented a Jedi's heart.. they were to tear it from their body and destroy the Republic.

Darth Nihilus said nothing. ::I hate fighting. Fighting Jedi? Give me a break.:: He thought. Then he looked at the center pillar, and he didn't move.

"Master, why don't we just feed on their Force Powers?" Darth Nihilus said in his language.

"Finally," Sion said, ignoring Nihilus, "The Republic deserves to crumble and die, since Revan left them."

Sion remembered how much he hated Revan. He had an attempt at ruling an empire and he failed. Sion was much better than Revan and he knew it, Traya knew it. The problem was that she always loved Revan and she always told Sion and Nihilus that they wouldn't be able to surpass Revan.

"Right...But I don't see Revan posts a great threat...And I don't get it--why do you hate Revan so much? Come on...Losing an empire? No kidding..." Darth Nihilus sneered at Sion, "And all you know is to use your Lightsaber to dominate others."

"That is enough!" Traya said. "Revan, was my greatest student... you shall leave him out of this."

"Sion...... I want your troops to decend on the Jedi Temple, but I wish you to remain here... Nihilus..... I want you above Courscant.... if all else fails... suck the planet dry of Force Sensitives." Traya said to her two new apprentices.

::Yawn...Revan again. What's the point?:: Darth Nihilus turned away and said, ::Then let's carry it into action. And don't expect me to fight in the battlefield. I mentioned before, I dislike fighting." Then he walked towards the entrance of Trayus Academy.

Archived