Home

Fave Party Member

Sam!

Who is your favourite party member?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite party member?

He actually has some interesting stuff to say on the Republic. His past history as an infrastructure droid turned criminal mastermind was also intriguing.

He also struck me as more intelligent than the other party members. While they're all going on about how wonderful/awful killing people is, he's trying to stabilize the economy. It was a good twist to have someone who could truly save or ruin the galaxy without possessing any ties to the Force.

Major QFE...

I thought G0-T0 was a very interesting character as well.

Now Hanharr on the other hand... :xp:

GO-TO would've been good, if he hadn't been a Party Member. Depending on gender, Mical or Brianna would replace GO-TO and Hanharr would be an NPC who is Mira's rival on Nar Shaddaa and Malachor V and you don't control him. If GO-TO had kept the Exchange together, then I wouldn't mind him as much.

I have to agree with many here, that Kreia was one of the characters that was completed. I preferred to have her as a master than Bastila, since Kreia was a different sort of person to Bastila. TSL is a very underrated game and it's party members are also underrated. The crew in KOTOR seemed to like each other straight away, which annoyed me.

I wish they had the romance for Visas... i had a real soft spot for her and i'll vote for her.

The romance is subtle, if you have learnt Force Sight from Visas and you are male...after you enter the Jedi Enclave, Visas will act you to see who you really are. I see that as being pretty romantic.

Why does everyone like Kreia? I hate her, when u defeat her at Trayus Core on Malachor V she has like 869 HP! And i didn't even have 200. Thats the downside on Consulars

I hate her as a boss (though to be fair, she is harder than the other bosses, so it is good), especially the floating lightsaber which felt out of place and needed foreshadowing to make it effective, but as a character, she is swell.

On the first Kotor, only HK-47 seemed to despise someone, everyone, actually.

There was a bit of a spoken battle between Bastilla and Carth, and Carth and Mandalore, and I think there was a part where Vao and Carth dispied each other...but that wasn't really explored a lot, and for the most part, everyone love each other.

I mean, you didn't see Carth and Jhunani or Vao and Bastilla breaking out their vibroblades and killing each other over Revan (referring to the cut content of "Disciple vs. Atton" and "Handmaiden vs. Visas" in K3).

There was a bit of a spoken battle between Bastilla and Carth, and Carth and Mandalore, and I think there was a part where Vao and Carth dispied each other...but that wasn't really explored a lot, and for the most part, everyone love each other.

Yeah, but such discussion dont mean they disliked each other, I mean, every group argue sometimes, and thats a good thing.

I mean, you didn't see Carth and Jhunani or Vao and Bastilla breaking out their vibroblades and killing each other over Revan (referring to the cut content of "Disciple vs. Atton" and "Handmaiden vs. Visas" in K3).

Why cant I see Mission, Juhani and Bastlia fighting for Revan's love? :lol:

Why did you have to group some of them? :(

My vote would go for HK, with T3 as a close second. HK for obvious reasons (the "fat one" dialogue being quite funny on its own). It's a shame that there are so few opportunities to gain influence with him.

For T3, I really liked him in TSL. He actually had a personality this time, unlike in KotOR1.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived