Home

Cancel The Simpsons?

Nick Virago

The Simpsons being gone would be one more thing from our childhood leaving us...

It sucks! When you think about it, when we're all gonna be 70 no one is even going to remember The Simpsons or Biker Rats from Mars or Carebears or whatever... It's sad.

For some reason...I already have no idea what "Biker Rats from Mars" is...weird...

I don't think you can compare Family Guy and The Simpsons.

The Simpsons is like the comedy cartoon for the whole family, which includes jokes that both 'children' and adults can enjoy.

Family Guy on the other hand makes more references to popular culture which adults can understand and laugh at.

I like both though.

American Dad all the way! Go Roger! Go Roger! :p

I don't know why a lot of people don't like American Dad. I've always said that it's a "Thinking Man's" comedy though, so that may be why. I personally love it because I love the political humor that's in there. I mean, even the intro makes me laugh (meaning the song).

A lot of clamor has been going up in the Simpsons community since season 9 to cancel it.

And I have to agree.

But jeez, I've mulled over this topic for far too long, and if you really want to get into the nuances of the long, on-going debate, pop on over to NoHomers.net

Also, Season 2 was the best. *Waves Season 2 flag*

Archived