Home

Backpacks

manglaburn

Ever feel like the clothing with a backpack on it from kotor 1 is cool.You ever feel like somebody should do something about it and make a mod that lets you wear that clothing in kotor 2.Well you are not alone because I want it to.So what do you say,does it sound cool.

Kotor II > ERF's > Texture Packs > swpc_tex_tpa.erf > PFBBL01.tga

Kotor II > BIF's > Models.bif > Aurora Model > PFBBL.mdl

Kotor II > BIF's > Models.bif > Aurora Model Extension > PFBBL.mdx

Those are locations of files in KotOR Tool.

And dude your alien picture is scary please change it

Thats rude.

I downloaded the Kotor Tool, but when I start it all I get is an "application failed.........properly" message comes up.

That usually means that you don't have the Microsoft .NET Framework installed on your computer, which is required to run KotorTool. You can download it from here.

thanks stoffe-mkb and sorry m16965, just to say I'm sorry I didn't know u wer but now that I do I'm say this: I like your mods because they are very cool.please forgive me. ok I loaded the one thing now how do I view sceenshots and I don't even know how to mod thats I'm requesting a mod for it.

sorry m16965, just to say I'm sorry I didn't know u wer but now that I do I'm say this: I like your mods because they are very cool.

Wow... Thanks!

please forgive me.

Sure mon... gimme a hug :xp:

ok I loaded the one thing now how do I view sceenshots and I don't even know how to mod thats I'm requesting a mod for it.

You don't get the Screenshots you get the extracted files form the game

For modding try this tutorial!

I may make the mod but i can't promise anything as i cannot edit the .mdx and .mdl

Archived