Home

Mikey's Artwork Emporium! (56k = LOLUDAI)

Mike Windu

Well, I figure now that I have a fancy pants digital camera I'd take a couple pictures of some of my artwork and upload them! yaaaaaay

n1504770134_30035009_2185.jpg

Picasso watercolor self-portrait (hence my user title)

n1504770134_30035010_2561.jpg

Oil Pastel flowers with watercolor on Construction paper (photo is kinda bad, you'd have to see it in person methinks... I really like this piece)

n1504770134_30035011_2956.jpg

Flowers by watercolor and pen. Yeah, I'm really good at doing flowers..

n1504770134_30035012_3332.jpg

Rusty chain with Incredibles pendant - watercolor

So, that's about it for me!

Howsabout you folks? Any artists out there?

$10 says it reads "Made in China" on the bottom.

Lolol.

It kinda reminds me of the Okami wolf.

Thanks for all the comments d00dz. I really appreciate it - been getting back into art cause I haven't done it for 2 years.. my art 2 teacher killed my love of art for a while but I plan on taking some art classes in college.

Nice paintings, Mike. You are good at flowers.

I'm not so talented in the areas of drawing or painting, but I've been told that I'm 'quite the photographer'. Normally a bit of a song or a phrase from anywhere or nowhere will come to mind for a picture, and I think that the pairing of an image with said phrase can make a really good photo into something amazing.

One of my photos was featured on the http://newwest.net front page a few months back. You can see the photo here. Pretty cool I think. :D Another cool pic here.

I really liked the basket of flowers.

Bah, it doesn't beat the display I made for NYC back in the day. I wanted to make a tribute to the pyromaniacs of royal descent, hence the crown, but I don't think the stupid Yanks ever got the point... Called it the Statue of "Liberty", they did. Bah.

$10 says it reads "Made in China" on the bottom.
Oh, so now that's wrong, too? The Statue of... Liberty [teeth-gnashing] says "Made in Norway" underneath:confused:.

Also off-topic: I liked this one:

Myszynka2_by_karolcia12.jpg

How come I didn't notice the little white animal until... minutes later?

n1504770134_30035012_3332.jpg

Rusty chain with Incredibles pendant - watercolor

I like this one the most.

I draw anime/manga style stuff while I'm in class cuz **** that noise son I got some dinner plate-sized eyes to draw. My scanner decided to break though so you don't get to see.

Liked the second and third ones though Mike.

Bull****! Let's see dem pictures.

t I can't paint worth cr*p.(<-Poorly concealed swear-word )

rite.

I've made a few sketches, but I can't paint worth cr*p.(<-Poorly concealed swear-word :) )

Not to sound like an ass, but crap is not a swear word. Nor is there any reason to "censor" it . If it doesn't get automatically filtered, it's not a swear word.

F***.

And DagobahnEagle, I don't think he was saying it was wrong. I think he was just making fun of TiE because this is supposed to be about art we make (which is why I won't be posting any pictures in this thread anytime soon). And I'm always up for making fun of TiE :p

Archived