Home

Favourite Planet

Sam!

Fave KotOR II Planet  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Fave KotOR II Planet

Am I correct in thinking that in the Team Gizka mod that will be coming out eventually you actually meet Lonna Vash, whether it's really her or a vision?

Onderon and Korriban are probably my 2 faves. Onderon because I love the cantina there and it just seems like a cool place to live. Korriban because of the fight with Sion and seeing more about the Exile's past. I would really have liked to see more though. Hhopefully I will with the T.G. mod.

Am I correct in thinking that in the Team Gizka mod that will be coming out eventually you actually meet Lonna Vash, whether it's really her or a vision?

Incorrect. Lonna Vash is not being restored due to her many mentions of the Droid Planet, and it would be better for Vash not to exist for the story to make sense. There are some mods that restore Lonna Vash as living, and you can wait for the Droid Planet mod (no matter how unlikely that is coming out...)

Incorrect. Lonna Vash is not being restored due to her many mentions of the Droid Planet, and it would be better for Vash not to exist for the story to make sense. There are some mods that restore Lonna Vash as living, and you can wait for the Droid Planet mod (no matter how unlikely that is coming out...)

What about this scene, that could be in TSL? She seems less annoying then the other masters, except for the "Ask whatever you wish."

What about this scene, that could be in TSL? She seems less annoying then the other masters, except for the "Ask whatever you wish."

As I said...not being restored, due to the mentions of that Droid Planet again. You see that some of that scene is "blacked out" so that we don't actually see some useless stuff, like about her Appericnate and the Droid Planet.

However, there is hope. That scene comes from a mod which restores Lonna Vash as alive. Download that mod ALONG with TSLRP, to help restore cut content.

id probably have to say naa- shardaa because i really enjoy all the fighting if you take it from me there is nothing like wakeing up in the morning and slaughtering the computer but then thehttp://www.lucasforums.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=0&forumid=575#

Duel planets with nothing but fighting is my favorite and killing the bad guys is the best i like doing merc work its a lot of killing so thats why the naa shardaa is the best

• 3 weeks later...

Lonna Vash is not being restored by Team Gizka in TSLRP, no. She was supposed to be restored in the M4-78 RP by Team Bantha, however, only I'm uncertain whether that project has died.

It would not have conflicted with the story, however, since Vash would have been killed by Sion and never made it to Dantooine anyway.

Take a look here to get an idea of what the encounter would have been like: http://youtube.com/watch?v=oBz3wAJt7Do&mode=related&search=

Archived