Home

FX lightsaber

Daft Adidas

You may not be into sw models or anything like that but i have just seen an ad on tv for the Force FX lightsaber. This might be an old thing but it looks pretty cool. I do have two lightsabers just as models. I could play with them if i wanted coz they glow up but it dosn't automatically ignite like the real lightsabers in the movies. Hope u know stuff about it. :slsaber:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I wonder when governments or crafty inventors will invent a real lightsabre. I think in production, the actors just use sticks and the FX effects are added in via CG.

Yeah they use colored sticks and shine a certain FX light on them and then transfer the effect to the film.

But to get back on topic, I once saw 3 FX lightsabers at Best Buy right after Episode III came out. One was Obi-Wan's lightsaber, one was Yoda's, and the last one was Vader's. They were all $200 though >_<

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah they use colored sticks and shine a certain FX light on them and then transfer the effect to the film.

But to get back on topic, I once saw 3 FX lightsabers at Best Buy right after Episode III came out. One was Obi-Wan's lightsaber, one was Yoda's, and the last one was Vader's. They were all $200 though >_<

i have an obi wan fx but in the movies they use alluninum swords, not sticks :smash:

• 1 year later...

Archived