Home

Getting a Pazaak Deck (In real-life, not in the game)

AlexysDavalos

Hello everyone,

I have been looking everywhere to find a Pazaak deck so that I can play in the comforts of my own home without the computer.

I could print one of myself, but I want something of higher quality than that. I found a few websites of printing companies that would do the work, but they want me to order a minimum of anywhere from 50 to 3000 decks.

Anyone know of a company that would print just one deck?

Or maybe anyone else who's interested in having their own deck could reply to this message, and we could pool resources to have a big company print us all a deck. There would have to be at least 50 of us.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sounds great but I wonder if there are others who would feel the same way?

Don't get me wrong, I like card games. I play Hearts, been in wars over spades and killed in Speed. This seems like a big project. My question to you is do you know the requirements for a deck and a side deck?

I know all the requirements, and it would be a big project. Unless they put out an official deck, though, it seems anyone interested in one is going to have to make their own.

I was looking into the pricing to have a printing company make some decks, but they would be pretty expensive. I don't know about you guys, but I don't have $1500 just lying around, even if I could sell off the other decks.

• 1 month later...

I think its a good idea, I would love my own Pazaak deck if not two! so I could play IRL. I've thought of making my own but like you would prefer it on proper coated card stock with profesional graphics (although I do have the skills involved to design them).

Its too bad that you can't get just a few decks made up.

This issue with selling decks to other people might be the copyright, you would have to check with LucasArts. Perhaps though if you sent them an inquiry it might spur them to consider printing them.

Maybe an oline petition showing the amount of people who actually buy one to send them as proof.

• 1 year later...

Yeah that would be cool. Most of my friends don't play KOTOR and don't know from pazaak. But if I get cards, I could rope them into playing, esapecially if there is money involved. :D That would be awesome to have a pazaak deck.

@ all: How many signatures would we need on this petition, do you reckon?

EDIT: Wow is an old thread...just realized. :xp:

~HOP

Here's how you do it. You'll need ~17 bucks to spare (Unless we all go in on this and buy like 20 deck at once to really get the price down) and graphics of the Pazaak cards to do this though. Anyone up to the task of recreating them?

1. Go here.

2. Select Custom Playing Cards 54 Designs and then click Create It.

3. Upload the pazaak images to the blank cards and

!!!! - remember to UNCHECK Show Poker Text - !!!

4. Save your deck and check out. Tadaaaaaaaaaaa.

It's a pity that you all missed out on the sale they just had. $2.99 for a deck shipped! I would have told you guys about it if I had known this thread was here.

I made one a couple of years ago out of a standard deck and some Uno cards. I think I can remember how it was...

Take out all the Kings, Queens, and Jacks, and throw them away. Then all the Ace-10 cards (40 total) aside.

Then from an Uno deck, take all the red, blue, and green 1-6s. Those are your -1-6, +1-6, and +/-1-6 cards. Then take the yellow 1s and 2s. Those are your +/1 Tiebraker and +/-1/2 cards from K2. I think I used a yellow Skip card for the double card, and yellow 4 and 6s for the 2/4 and 3/6 cards. And that should do it. Oh, and a yellow Draw Two card for the Double card.

Now if I could find my bloody deck... :(

Here's how you do it. You'll need ~17 bucks to spare (Unless we all go in on this and buy like 20 deck at once to really get the price down) and graphics of the Pazaak cards to do this though. Anyone up to the task of recreating them?

1. Go here.

2. Select Custom Playing Cards 54 Designs and then click Create It.

3. Upload the pazaak images to the blank cards and

!!!! - remember to UNCHECK Show Poker Text - !!!

4. Save your deck and check out. Tadaaaaaaaaaaa.

It's a pity that you all missed out on the sale they just had. $2.99 for a deck shipped! I would have told you guys about it if I had known this thread was here.

This is very tempting....

Archived