Home

Complaints about the AI

Gug Eyewalker

I guess this is the age old complaint about playing an intelligence that is mere clockwork without the spark of human creativity.

Unfortunately my internet conenction at home is not really fast enough to play this game online in galactic conquest, besides it would take weeks to play a proper game.

What I jsut dont get though, is why the AI for the Empire and the Rebellion, rarely builds star destroyers or calamari cruisers.

The Empire should be building fleets of ISD's and one or two SSD's. But Whjile I already have about 4 keldabe battleships playing as the ZC the biggest the rebels and imperials have are assault frigates and victory cruisers respectively.

They will attack my bases with large fleets of these, but they just dont have the punch to properly assault my big space stations.

I want a challenge!

Someone come over and play with me!

• 2 years later...

Its really irritating, I know. Whilst my fleets are en route to crush the Rebellion they are tossing fleets of X-Wings and Frigates at me . . . too easy . . .

My Star Destroyer alone can crush a damn-lot of Rebels, not to mention those Consortium pups . . .

This needs to be dealt with, right now im having Star Destroyers against X-Wings . . . and with the Excecutor at the head of our fleet, they aren't excatly effective per-say . . .

• 1 month later...

Archived