Home

How do I increase my weapon ammo?

mwrahman

Hello

I have been playing Republic Commando for a while.... I was wondering if any body knows how to increase the number of ammo for weapons....

Having lots of ammo without using cheat might be a new dimension for the game...

Help me out fellas!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You'll need to edit the properties database for the MP weapons in Unreal Editor and then save it. However, any modifications will render MP gaming useless unless the server has the same mod running.

There are a whole heap of things you can do at a default level or even on a map per map level. This is a map per map level change you can make.

Yoda has a Conc but he's not scripted for game play and is happy to just stand on guard.

nzosgkitij.jpg

Clone just wants to throw acid at you.

gusbrcghdd.jpg

Bot is the best though with his Rocket Launcher.

sszegdydfp.jpg

Hello

I have been playing Republic Commando for a while.... I was wondering if any body knows how to increase the number of ammo for weapons....

Having lots of ammo without using cheat might be a new dimension for the game...

Help me out fellas!

Well, as far as Multi-player mode goes, I don't know of any way, but there is a *tactic* you can use pretty successfully once you get good:

1) Choose Trando team on a public server.

2) Pick up a Rep Blaster as soon as possible.

3) Every time you kill a Rep, be sure to run over their blaster to pick up their ammo.

4) Don't die.

Seriously - if you can kill pretty efficiently, its like having infinite ammo (well almost).

Archived