Home

Space battle help

Darth_Tempust

ok i really need some help. i only recently joined and bought swg and i'm at level 34 Jedi. now my prob is that i have the cruddy ship that you start with still and i can't really match with the tier 2 Z-95's which i need to kill cuz its apart of some mission from Demmi Wot (i think). now i'm wondering if there is a way for me to get a better ship without joining a faction?

i recently was apart of the empire, but i quit and i have to wait 3-4 more days before i can join up with the rebels. i have Z-95 deed but i cant use it so that ship is out for now.

ok, i surrendered my privateer piloting skills and joined up with the imperials. after i got upto level 3 parts, i went to a vendor and bought a better TIE that handles much more mass than the TIE you are given at the start.

now i accidently deleted the Demmi Wot mission. i did this once before and i got it back by talking to another dood first, but i can't remember who that dood is now. so can anyone help me please?

ok thats all sorted, but now i need to know how long it takes before i can join the rebels cuz i quit the imperials 1 day ago.

and another question, how do you place a vendor in your house and charge a door fee?

u do know that if u charge a door fee nobody will enter so u wont earn anything.... right?

lame?

my avatar has nothing to do with swg, it is my lucasforums avatar. it is a new darth vader model i am working on for my EP3 mod that is for Jedi Academy. its only a basic skin, the real one will be done later on.

now, does anyone know the steps to putting a vendor in my house?

Archived