Home

Take over The Sith Academy.

Lord Revall

I thought of this before Thanksgiving, but school has drained any free time (even time to play KotOR I and II :'O). So far it doesn't look like I'll have any time to work on this until summer. Everyone I've talked to says this would be a great mod,and I thought, "Hey If I can't make it now, why not see if someone else wants to tackle it."

Mod Name: Sith Take over

-Takes place on Korriban but must be before Leviathan.

-A light side version and a dark side version.

Dark side:

After killing both the leader of the Sith Academy and Yuthura, and head back to the entrance. Instead of the Sith students attacking you, you can claim your spot as the rightful leader of the Academy. But only if you have an incredibly high wisdom and strength level and are level 15+. THis way you are strong enough and strike fear into the Sith. After the Leviathan you can come back to the Academy and find all the Jedi Masters and multiple padawan here. They have been taken prisoner. You can now seek revenge and kill them. Or keep them as slaves. The only Masters that escape would be Vandar and Vrook.

Light Side:

First you must save everyone you can at the Sith Academy, meaning you can't kill any of the main Sith students that you come in contact with, including the droid (only rule that doesn't imply is the crazy ex-headmaster). You still fight with Yuthura and the headmaster since they are too far engulfed in the ways of the Sith to turn back. When you head back to the entrance after going to the map tomb, the students will stop you as normal. Now you can decide two things, you can kill them all as normal (leading through the normal route), or persuade them to turn from the dark side and become disciples of the light. Now this part would be tricky. You have to have a high persuasion and wisdom level and also must be level 15+. Plus, there are many dialogue options that could lead to failure. If you persuade them to turn to the light side all the Sith will become Jedi. After the Leviathan if you return you can find all the Jedi Masters safely at their temporary sanctuary.

I can't think of any ideas for a pro-light side choice. SO if anyone wants to undertake this and can think of something cool to add please by all means.

You can email me at: Please PM me OR Please PM me

Both I check regularly.

Sorry but we do not allow the public posting of email addresses here, it keeps away the spam bots. Please use the Private Message (PM) system instead. Thanks. -RH

Hm...theortically, you could take over the Sith Academcy, if you play Korriban after the Raverger. Ally with the Leader of the Sith Academcy, and kill off Yurthra. If you don't complete the backstab quest that Yutrha does (Like, you go and tattle on Yutrha that she plans on killing the Leader, and the Leader hands you a datapad. You can give that to Yutrha or you could follow the Leader's orders and hand it over to someone else. Do that.)

Once that happens, the Leader will find out you are Darth Revan. Then he will decidate the entire academy to serve you. It does not matter if you are LS or DS.

I don't know if it would be too complex, but if it can be done, that's good.

Archived