Home

Sins

Renegade Angel

No, this isnt going to be one of those religious threads, don't worry. I don't know about you folks, but I've done an awful lot of things that I'll probably go to hell for and I'm only 13 years old, but hey, I call it "living life to its fullest" XD

Anyways, the point of this is for everyone to admit to some of their sins they've done. (That way i won't feel so bad about mine :D)

I'd rather have someone else start off (I just want to make sure at least one other person did something worse than me... you know, for a little self esteem ;))

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, here's what you don't want to post, if this thread stays open:

You don't want to post anything illegal.

You don't want to post about illicit drug/alcohol use or kinky stuff. You really don't want to post anything that would make a sensible person want to call the cops. You don't want to post anything that will make Mama Jae want to give you 'The Mother Look' for.

I hope you all have some very tame sins.

Well, I kind of stole my current girlfriend from another guy, if that counts.
Well, that will kind of fall back to you, anyways, in fact, when she's "stolen" from you by the next guy. And you'll always think "She did it with me, why not with someone else??" Bwahahaha. On the other hand, maybe you don't even care. What are you for a kind of guy. Baaaad monkey. *whack!*

My sin for today is, errrm,.. *waves* Hi, I'm Ray Jones, I'm a sinner. -- Hi Ray Jones!! -- Well, today I was pretty mean to a guy called "The Doctor", who felt all bad because he stole his current girlfriend from another guy. However, my sin is, I thought about stealing his girlfriend.

[edit]

You don't want to post anything that will make Mama Jae want to give you 'The Mother Look' for.
I can imagine Jimbo would post anything to get that one.. *cough* ;D

OK, here's what you don't want to post, if this thread stays open:

You don't want to post anything illegal.

You don't want to post about illicit drug/alcohol use or kinky stuff. You really don't want to post anything that would make a sensible person want to call the cops. You don't want to post anything that will make Mama Jae want to give you 'The Mother Look' for.

I hope you all have some very tame sins.

Nevermind then........

I kinda...eh.....spilled coffee in a friend's pants "accidentaly" for stealing my girlfriend, you should have seen his face......:D

*sigh*

I refused to believe in sins.

I do anyway here's my sin. My whole life is a sin and i didn't know it tell today i have been disiherited.

*banging on mothers door* bye see you later just going out to find my real family er find my firend's family, never mind cheerio.

Few. :smash:

*sigh*

I refused to believe in sins.

Then you have no morals. :xp:

My sins are usually the talking back and give the attitude variety which most people would be surprised of since I don't do that. I am guilty of being a selfish butthead who forgets to thank the two people that should mean the most in my arrogant and short life: my parents.

I killed a woman with my ravishing good looks one time. OHHHHHH.

Reminds me of this girl one time, my age looking directly at me. She winked at me, i winked back. Turns out she had something in her eye, so i look like a prat. It's a sin against love dammit.

Archived