Home

The Very HUGE Pictures Thread (DSL-, Cable- *and* ATM-Warning!!)

Ray Jones

Now, that the LF administering staff of LF has opened up the can of pandoras, simply by making one of the most probably most impact having decisions in human history ever, my mind came up with a totally unrelated question, a question related to the last most probably most impact having decision of the LF administering staff of LF: where is Skinkie, and/or what happened to our little moderating newt? As usual, I blame the tooth fairy. He is just one of the meanest characters I ever met in my life! I don't think this, Skinkie's disappearing, is, or might be, in any possible way, direct or indirect, connected to the fact that I now have a graphic card supporting pixel and vertex shader 3.0, and thus plan on playing the most excellent game Psychonauts and maybe the new Sam&Max stuff, too, soon.

Oh, and what happened to the 31 threads I posted over the day? Was that you, Mr. Sam U. Rai???!!?

I'm still here Ray, the ever observing eye. Ready to stomp down and smoosh you like a bug at any time.... I should be around more now than I have been. I moved so things were a bit crazy for awhile. But things have finally settled down. So welcome me back.

Yeah, those ****ers on the TEE VEE are making a big deal out of nothing.

I saw them film some kids at a bus stop and acting like it was some sort of cruel tragedy they had to go to school when it was 30 degrees.

What the **** ever. I have relatives in Michigan, sometimes they have to dig their way out of their house.

Houston is full of a bunch of uptight, dickless whiners who crave money and fast cars. I hate this city.

Haha, the roads iced over for one day and my college skipped starting classes until next week! It's very unnatural for roads to even do that here and they're seriously worried about people's driving skillz being not so dependable. :D

It's GRRRRRREAT!

but I really hate such extreme temperatures - I live in Texas for several reasons, which include but are not limited to the lack of state income taxes!

Archived