Home

Rebel Scum!

Cavkov

when i was online yesterday doing PvP on Restuss holding it back from the rebels, my guild got an interception from another imperial guild on Lok (that is my guilds Base planet to) so we traveled to Lok to reinforce the Imperial troops there.. but there were no rebels. we waited for about an hour without anything.. they first say they are going to atack and then they probably reliazed they wouldnt have a change against the mighty empire!

Yes very much! i think the game is great! i dont know why you are around these forums when you dont play the game? and only talking trash so new players get scared away! im sick of you people... that have nothing better to do than be on the forums to trash a game that you dont play (!!!) if you are a star wars fan you are gona play the game no mather what its still a good SW

It can't possibly be the best, don't try to fool us lol. The engine is lacking, the animations looks horrible and just how much star wars are there about fancy particle effects everytime you fire a special?

I agree, it's great, but that's ONLY because it's star wars, if this wasn't star wars, I'd bet my left buttcheek that none of us would play it.

It can't possibly be the best, don't try to fool us lol. The engine is lacking, the animations looks horrible and just how much star wars are there about fancy particle effects everytime you fire a special?

I agree, it's great, but that's ONLY because it's star wars, if this wasn't star wars, I'd bet my left buttcheek that none of us would play it.

I guess you was around Pre NGE? There the people who give the game bad reviews. Animation looks horrible on a review the ygave it 9.5 out of 10 for graphics! How can it not be star wars?

Listen buddies. Nobody has once tried to turn ANY of you away from this game. Most of you beginers who have come to the forums have asked how the game was. What you need to realize is the people not giving it the OMFG THIS IS THE ****Z!!!! review is the people who were here when it started and even before that, back in Beta for the game. These people, like me, remember it the way it was and miss that game very dearly. I am still playing this game and have started to enjoy myself again finally now that i'm getting used to it. I have been around since just after the game originally launched and just like so many, have gone though all the changes. Its the constant changing part that i think has chased off alot of old vets. Yes, the servers still have population, but not the way it was. You cannot blame us vets for being nostalgic for what we once had. I'm glad you guys who are coming in enjoy the game and if any of you have rolled on starsider you can send me a tell anytime. My characters are Eirikr' and Jo-dae. if you need noob help, i'll come if i can!

Listen buddies. Nobody has once tried to turn ANY of you away from this game. Most of you beginers who have come to the forums have asked how the game was. What you need to realize is the people not giving it the OMFG THIS IS THE ****Z!!!! review is the people who were here when it started and even before that, back in Beta for the game. These people, like me, remember it the way it was and miss that game very dearly. I am still playing this game and have started to enjoy myself again finally now that i'm getting used to it. I have been around since just after the game originally launched and just like so many, have gone though all the changes. Its the constant changing part that i think has chased off alot of old vets. Yes, the servers still have population, but not the way it was. You cannot blame us vets for being nostalgic for what we once had. I'm glad you guys who are coming in enjoy the game and if any of you have rolled on starsider you can send me a tell anytime. My characters are Eirikr' and Jo-dae. if you need noob help, i'll come if i can!

I understand. It must be a shame for you guys not having the game it was we're just saying that for other begginers it might put them off. But we're just not giving up! :D

Yes very much! i think the game is great! i dont know why you are around these forums when you dont play the game? and only talking trash so new players get scared away! im sick of you people... that have nothing better to do than be on the forums to trash a game that you dont play (!!!) if you are a star wars fan you are gona play the game no mather what its still a good SW

First off I'm around these forums because I'm a super moderator and the assigned mods haven't been around in a while. Secondly, after playing the game since beta, I have that experience of playing the game. So when people come and ask about the game, I give my personal opinions, people should make up their own minds anyways. Yes it's true that I've cancelled my account...so what? Does that mean I can't say what I feel about the game anymore?

The thing is, you just started playing, you never played pre-cu/or in the cu. To have them throw the NGE on us on whim with no warning...it completely changed the game, all that people have worked for...put years into playing...was gone overnight. It's easy to see why there are so many bitter people. But you haven't had to go through any major game system changes, so you really can't understand how a lot of those people feel. You see them as "whiners" or whatever, but they do have valid reasoning for feeling the way they do. It will be interesting to see all of these new NGE players reactions if the game is changed again.

As I told you in another thread a while back, if you enjoy the game, more power to you...that's great. And I agree with your last point there...if you are a SW fan, it's worth checking it out at least as it's the only SW MMO out there right now.

Edited to add: I have hope for this game, which is why I still follow it...I'm a big SW fan, but currently, the game is simply not a point where I can play it and have fun. So I sit back....watch...and hope that maybe it will get there again. :)

First off I'm around these forums because I'm a super moderator and the assigned mods haven't been around in a while. Secondly, after playing the game since beta, I have that experience of playing the game. So when people come and ask about the game, I give my personal opinions, people should make up their own minds anyways. Yes it's true that I've cancelled my account...so what? Does that mean I can't say what I feel about the game anymore?

The thing is, you just started playing, you never played pre-cu/or in the cu. To have them throw the NGE on us on whim with no warning...it completely changed the game, all that people have worked for...put years into playing...was gone overnight. It's easy to see why there are so many bitter people. But you haven't had to go through any major game system changes, so you really can't understand how a lot of those people feel. You see them as "whiners" or whatever, but they do have valid reasoning for feeling the way they do. It will be interesting to see all of these new NGE players reactions if the game is changed again.

As I told you in another thread a while back, if you enjoy the game, more power to you...that's great. And I agree with your last point there...if you are a SW fan, it's worth checking it out at least as it's the only SW MMO out there right now.

Ok ok Back to topic...

Ok ok Back to topic...

Well, if there is going to be a SWG 2 or they totally change the game [which won't happen] I will be a rebel. I was an Imp Colonel for over 2 years [then the current gcw revamp hit]. I did my time as a member of the Empire...time for something different. lol :)

Oh by the way, if they get the swg emu going, I'll be a rebel in that too. :)

Archived