Home

stuck on the stage after training

If you keep getting killed then you're probably running around out in the open like in classic FPS's, which is something you definitely can't do in this game.

I assume that is your problem because if not then you must just be really bad at this game, in which case you won't like the rest of the campaign because it gets alot harder.

Nah, Battlefront II is too easy in my opinion. But i'll help.

I'm assuming you mean the Mygeeto level, First, mainly use the normal trooper class, as they kill most infantry, follow arrow and capture cp. Shoot any enemies near it. DO NOT shoot every enemy you see, it'll attract there attention and you'll have more enemies shooting you. Go do some objectives, than play as Ki-Adi-Mundi when the option appears, do the objectives, slice enemies up, destroy generator after lowering shield and score! All these things you have to do for the level are explained when new objectives pop-up. If you need more help, than let me know and i'll go into details.

• 3 weeks later...

Canderous_ordo1--

Welcome to the boards! I'll try for a helpful response :).

If you choose to fight your way on foot, never put yourself in the middle of battlefield because then you will get shot at from all sides. Play one side or the other and get used to where you can go, where you can get cover, when to run, when to save your force run, etc. You will more than likely die a few times getting to the first objective (the first CP). However, the easier path is to fight by jumping in the AT-RT (the ostrich looking vehicle...hit the triangle button when you get near it) as soon as you spawn. Then fire away at the advancing droids while moving to the CP you have to capture. You have to get out to capture the CP, though (triangle again), but first clear as much of a buffer zone as you can and KEEP MOVING (otherwise the grenades and other explosives will tear you down). Then, you can use Mundi to run behind the shield (or even jump it if you want to do it the longer way) and do a saber throw to blow it up. I actually prefer to blow up the SECOND shield generator first, then come back to the first one (all from the platform/building of the first CP you captured). Or you can play a trooper--just throw a grenade such that it sticks to it or fire a rocket launcher. Then, run and grab the OTHER AT-RT before someone else does and clear a swath to the next CP. Jump out, run around and take it. Keeping Mundi alive is great for that, but it certainly can be accomplished with a trooper and ducking (circle) and rolling (circle and left joystick) a lot (oh, and firing ;) ).

Then, if you still have an AT-RT around, you can use a trooper to go take out the two generators of the next objective. Or you can use Mundi if he's still healthy. You can practice with Mundi, BTW, by doing an Instant Action-->Mos Eisley-->Assault mission and play the heroes. Get used to his different powers and abilities (specifically force run while attacking).

Anyways, take out the energy collector (or whatever it is), grab the objective piece, and run like hell back to the ship. Don't try to fight. You should get the blue VICTORY.

I found several links that also helped which may help you (walkthroughs):

http://www.gamerhelp.com/xbox/StarWarsBattlefront2/106480.shtml

http://www.gamesradar.com/us/xbox/game/faqs/index.jsp?releaseId=2005120717412947293090&faqId=25037

google is your friend, too.

Hope that helps.

* SithSpeeder *

(who's 8 year old son got BF2 for Christmas).

• 3 weeks later...

Well, My guess would be him not knowing the current objective of the mission. I did it once where I forgot about totally capturing a cp, and took me two minutes to figure out. Its good that the computer really sucks at killing each other (and I whacked up god knows how many kills for that)

For OP, just make sure you COMPLETE YOUR OPJECTIVE rather than killing everyone you see. They are infinite so don't borther. If you want medls play in freeplay and find a right map for the medals you want. Oh if you don't like it, just SWITCH OF FRIENDLY FIRE. It feels much better, since you don't hav to worry about stupid (so-called friendly) AI getting killed by your own attacks.

Really, the only hard level would be Hoth. The rest is easy.

Archived