Home

The True Battle of Kaskyyyk RP/ Recruitment

Daft Adidas

Hi this an RP which might need alot of characters......

We need 3-5 jedi and any numbers of siths as long as it not zero. :)

If you want to join ad you don't want to be either or theres too many of each you can be a bounty hunter working for the sith. :D

EDIT: Ig you wish to start as the RP is now underway we would be pleased if you may join as a Jedi and come along with myself, CSI and Hurku (character) you can join us in our attempt to save Kaskyyk anyway you want form falling out a tree to landing in a bush.

These are the characters stats the total amount is 2. :) Do not be afraid to join this RP as I want everyone and anyone to joun so this can be enjoyable and to make it enjoyable no so called GODMODDING or spamming.

Part from that we should have some fun. :)

Name:

Lightsaber and Force Skills: (If none then leave blank)

Attributes (30 highest)

Attack

Defence

Engery

Wisdom

Strength

Charisma (spelling not sure)

Picture:

Masters

Apprentices

Description

Faction.

Here's mine. :)

Name: Aiya Morken

Lightsaber and Force Skills: Brillaint with deflection and saber throwing.

Attributes (30 highest)

Attack 19

Defence 29

Engery 19

Wisdom 30!

Strength 25

Charisma (spelling not sure)26

Picture: Sorry none.

Masters He was taught by Kellor Aimo

Apprentices He once had an apprentice called Narka who after losing his father killed himself.

Faction Jedi!

Description A caring knowledgeable Jedi who will lead a group of Jedi through Endor to kill the Sith taking over Kaskyeek's biggest woodland city called Wookie Capital Nino.

I really hope you can join. I will give more details about the story when some people have joined up.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure there will be wookies.

Name: Darranak Girryridio, "Your Man"

Homeworld: Yorisho, a moon of Tatooine.

Attributes

Attack 23

Defence 17

Engery 24

Wisdom 17

Strength 23

Charisma 17

Equipment: Quick retract wrist cable launcher, 200Hpower, Z-36 blaster, minicruiser with all sorts of bounty hunter features (cloak, bugs, under-the-radar scanners, etc.)

Appearance: Black goss hat, long in back, generally Mysterious Bounty Hunter (lol)

Masters N/A

Apprentices N/A

Description: Darranak Girryryidio is "Your Man" for hired fighting or specific assasination. He has little important past or origin, and from an early age, he learned that it was moral if it had the biggest payoff.

Faction. Mercenaries (THAT's how you spell it. yay!)

Name: CSI

Species: N/A

Eye Colour: N/A

Hair Colour: N/A

Favourite Weapon(s): His Katana, which is his Lightsabers' sealed form.

Lightsaber Colour(s): Silver

Long Range Weapons: The Force.

Favourite Ship(s): No preferences, because he thinks "Flying is for Droids".

Favourite Force Power(s): No preference, all LS, neutral, and some DS Force powers.

Master(s): Darth Traya

Apprentice(s): Visas Marr, Former Apprentice, redeemed by the Exile.

Homeworld: N/A

Political Affiliation: Old Repulic, Jedi Order

Allies: Old Republic, Jedi Order

Enemies: Sith Order

Bio: Darth Nihilus didn't die on Ravenger. He was redeemed by the Exile, and changed his identities and name into CSI. Now he's back into action, standing with Anakin Skywalker to fight Sith Order. As he's a former Sith Lord, Darth Nihilus, he is too fimiliar with Dark Side. His lightsabers are always in sealed form--like a normal Katana with a matching cover. But his lightsabers has two levels of release: Initial Release is to show its original form, dual silver lightsabers, the power is 2 times greater than sealed form. His Final Release, "Knight Cross", further increases the power into 5-10 times than Initial Release. This release transforms his lightsabers back into a normal Katana, with a black blade, but it grants the user super-fast speed. If combines with Force Light, the blade changes to white color, furthur increase the speed and damage.

Ok then, heres my character:

Name: Hurrku Kurmmyn

Species: Wookies

Eye Colour: Black

Hair Colour: Dark Brown

Favourite Weapon(s): Wookie Warblade

Lightsaber Colour(s):none

Long Range Weapons:Wookie Bowcater

Favourite Ship(s): none

Favourite Force Power(s): none

Master(s): none

Apprentice(s): none

Homeworld: Kasshyykk

Political Affiliation: Old Republic, Jedi Order, Wookie Tribe

Allies: Old Republic, Jedi Order, Wookie Tribe

Enemies: Sith Order, invaders

Bio: Hurrku is a young Wookie Warrior, who just finished the coming of age wookie trials in the Shadowlands, and was given the title of warrior by his tribe's chieftain, he joined the Jedi to help them in their battle against their enemy.

Ahhhh . . . why not? It's been awhile. Time to drag Nalaen out of retirement ^___^

Name: Nalaen Yalos

Species: Unknown (human).

Sex: Female.

Height: 5’ 10”

Lightsabre and Force skills: Double-bladed sabre (red), generic force powers, lightening, rage and choke.

Equipment: Sith robes, daggers, sabre and usually some datapads.

Apperance: Long light brown hair, ritual tattoos (face and body), muscular but lithe from training, green eyes.

Faction: Sith

You know, we could even start now and someone else could jump in as a Jedi, or someone already here could end up creating a Jedi in the course of rp out of necessity. Seen it happen. Anyhoo, we could wait, but waiting on one charrie . . . I dunno. I think we should get an idea as to what the rp is, at least. So . . . what exactly is going on in our little section of the galaxy?

ok seeing that you asked politley.... lol only joking.

READ THIS! The RP is starting and if you want to join we would be thankful if you jon as a Jedi and come along with me and CSI on our journey......... if not a sith.

Star Wars: The True Batttle of Kaskyyk........

The Sith have invaded the Wookie Capital Nino and Jedi Aiya Morken, CSI and their Wookie companion Hurku our on their way to save it however Bounty Hunter Darranak is their to stop them under the name of Naleen Yalos a deadly female sith.

Other Jedi in the area trying to find CSI, Morken and Hurku from running into Darranak......

I shall start.

CSI, Aiya and Hurku landed their ship about ten miles form the wookie capital and jumped out.

Hurku roared.

"I know" said Aiya.

Hurku wasn't that used to this part of the jungle anyway they trudged forward as it was raining and they sensed great danger.

(((Awww! ^__^ You made me special! Ah shall do mah best .____.)))

It was the smell of wet fur. That had to be it. Nalaen wrinkled her nose as she spun slightly in her seat, staring out a window (really a rough-cut hole in the wall), wondering where the hell the sentries had got off to. She wasn't in the best of moods and was still wondering why the heck she had been sent here of all places. Walking carpets were one thing, but violent ones were quite another.

She could almost respect the Wookies. If it wasn't for that damned, dank, animal smell. Standing as she crossed her arms, she poked her head out the "window" and glanced about. Giving the sentries (who were relaxing against the outer wall of the hut) a mental jab in the back, she smirked as she watched them jump, startled, to attention. Turning back inside, Nalaen arched a brow and studied her mini-fort. Not much good against fire . . .

Flopping back down in the wood chair, she watched calmly as a troop marched inside for yet another status report, reporting nothing. A few skirmishes with more dead Wookies on the outskirts of town, blah blah blah, same old. Waving him away, she was scowling as he left, shaking her head in disbelief.

This was the important battle that she just had to head up? Right now, she was bored out of her skull.

"Haar'chak," she spat, one of the many words she had picked up from her time slumming for information. That this seemed a bit different from her usual work was something of an understatement. Thankfully she had learned patience, even though the feeling of satisfaction of slicing her twin blades through a reluctant corpse had her eager for a real battle. She reached out in the Force and her expression became almost serene. Ahhh . . . but there would be killing. And soon.

(( Well your likley to be the only sith so you have to be, maybe metion the BH?))

They trudged further and further and then out of nowehere some Sith Troopers jumped out at them and tried to shoot Aiya who blocked fire back at two of them, kiling the evil and three escaped and they ran back to the Capital with vital news of Jedi........

(I really can be hired by both sides but I'll fight for the sith okey-day.))

The minicruiser was picking up life signs it recognized from its Jedi database. Aiya Morken and CSI... darn. No wonder this was a large pay job. He tried his new Bounty Hunter terrain scan, which he'd modified form a topographical sanner to make plans for fights and confronatations. It wasn't working perfect, unless that forest he saw out the window contained a large body of water... but he'd be able to sort out some data eventually. Not the time for that just yet. He'd get to it, but first he had to find his employer, Naleen Yalos, and learn what the general plan was. Ah, there was the camp. He landed his ship and went to the meeting or whatever he could find...

(well, you guys caught me of guard, I will continue, hope this fits in)

Hurrku smelled the air around them, and sensed that there were more Sith hidding in the jungle, and he informed his Jedi companions that he will go to humt them down, he took out his Wookie warblade and walked into the jungle, alert for any sign of the Sith troopers....

((First time as a Sith, but I'll give it a shot!))

Name: Tekla

Species: Human

Eye Colour: Black/Blue Blue with a slash mark going diagonal across iris

Hair Colour: dirty-blonde long and dry, flips up at ends

Favourite Weapon(s): Dual Lightsaber

Lightsaber Colour(s): (1): Mainly Black with a candy-cane stripe of dark red (2) mainly silver with a dash of blue in it.

Long Range Weapons: lightsaber throw

Favourite Ship(s): none

Favourite Force Power(s): Kill[(Strangle)Choke]

Master(s): Hopefully Nalaen Yalos!

Apprentice(s): none

Homeworld: Dantooine

Political Affiliation: none

Allies: Master Nalaen Yalos

Enemies: Anyone that threaten him.

Bio: Tekla had his mind erased by a previous master before Nalaen(if she agrees?) all the way until he turned evil, so he is still evil, he's just "never" had a master.

(((Oh c'mon Nihilus >__>)))

Now she was impatient. She had even given up the chirade of everything as it should have been, coming to the point of pacing the floor of her hut, hands clasped behind her back, her head bowed. The troops flanking the door were obvious in her mind, in the Force, and she knew every movement, every feeling, even if she did not look to them, or see their expressions. They were just as eager as she for some real action, which she knew would indeed be coming (but haar'chak, when?!), rather than putting down the fleabags. Formiddable fleabags though they were.

One of the troops snorted then and Nalaen found herself turning her head slightly to glower at him; he straightened up, but she could still feel his distaste flowing around he and his partner. Without prompting, seeing her stare, he cleared his and she could feel his frown.

"My Lord . . . Not to question you," he started, his discomfort at the potential of iritating her nearly palatable, "but why are we waiting here when there's a whole planet to be conquered?"

Nalaen's brows lifted. So some intelligence had suddenly spawned in her troops. My my, the Dark Lord really was spoiling her now. A slow, almost sweet smile crossed her lips and even if she was dead to the Force she would still be able to see and feel the nervous reaction of her two current guards.

"Because," she breathed softly, standing up straight and crossing her arms; well, at least a conversation, no matter how mundane or pointless, would pass the time; "there are forces at work that you have no knowing of. Do you really think I would attack a planet of humanoid, vicious animals, with such a paltry force? Some Sith and Sith troopers, we're barely even two brigades; there are others to come as well." Fool, her dancing eyes clearly said.

The troopers were relieved on a few counts. Her hand was no where near her sabre, she wasn't smiling too much, and she was as bored as they and was desperate for something to happen before . . . everything happened. Nalaen closed her eyes then as the two soldiers looked to each other. Or, she assumed they did, as they had helmets on, but the fronts of their helmets were directed at one another, so it was as good a guess as any. A slight ripple of the Force and a brow perked, her lips twitching in a half-smirk.

"What are you thinking?" she wondered, sounding amused.

The first guard coughed slightly. "Just how much I'd hate one of these beasts for a slave, my Lord. How would you control it?"

She shrugged. "Put it to manual or physical labour and work it to death. Efficient and they'd never be able to put up enough of a struggle to actually fight you for freedom. And if they do, put it down."

He nodded thoughtfully and she could feel thoughts binding and blending around him. Strange man. Amusing -- wait.

Eyes flying open at a slight tremor, then an actual physical one as she heard boots slamming on wood, approaching her, she gripped her sabre and waited, wondering . . . Reaching out, searching the area, she felt men who had fear rooted within them, but who were trained well enough to mask it in eagerness and anger. Figures burst in through the door as she let her sabre go, her guards already covering the threshold, their trigger-fingers a fraction away from putting holes through their comrades. Arms dropped with barely concealed sighs. Those would have been clean kills, too.

"Well?" Nalaen asked them, sitting back down in her chair, placing her robe delicately around her, setting it just so.

They saluted and were waved by an impatient hand.

"I'm really not interested in formalities. Blurt it out or I'll rip it out."

The men blinked. The first one in the room stepped forward and bowed slightly.

"Jedi. We found Jedi -- we lost some men, but we made it back to tell you."

She hummed to herself as she mulled that one over. "Either you were lucky, or they were stupid. Or they allowed you to return and you led them straight to me." Feeling the upwelling of fear and horror fill the space of the hut, she let out a low, nasty chuckle, gripping her sabre and thumbing it on. "I could use the exercise," she rasped, eyes shining merrily. Her head cocked slightly as she heard a rumbling and felt a presence she didn't know. Motioning to the men, she had them cover the interior of the hut as she went to the door and opened it a crack, peering outside.

The sound had been so familiar it hadn't registered. A ship landed in their camp and Nalaen was torn between berating them for throwing a welcome mat to the enemy (here we are! Our camo is blown now!) and relief that her back-up had finally arrived.

Throwing open the door as a figure approached, she stepped outside, allowing the blades to glow a moment longer. Then they were dark, the hilt of her double-sabre tucked neatly against her hip.

"What took you so damned long?" she snapped, honestly glad he hadn't been taken out at some point, and not knowing how to express that. "I've been waiting for you. We have an assault to prepare, or did the Beroya have something more lucrative to attend to?" Her voice, at the end, was a rasp of twisted sarcasm. Frowning at him, she shook her head. "Get in the hut -- base," she corrected with a roll of her eyes, "let the men brief you on what they've been experiencing, when it isn't bordom. We've been killing a few of those walking carpets, putting them down when they get too close to the capital or when they're outright trying to oust us." Sighing, she patted him on the shoulder as she passed him, setting out to the woods, where she had sent her apprentice to scout. Hopefully he had found something that would bring this little adventure to a head quickly. She was itching for some killing.

=================

haar'chak = damn it

Beroya = Bounty Hunter

(((Atomic -- saw your post just before I was about to post so :p tried to fit you in n___n Hope I did okay)))

((Per the request of the original creator of the character and the eager approval of Blessed Sith, I bring you another Sith. :) ))

Name: Kira

Species: human

Sex: Female

Height: 5’ 4”

Lightsaber and Force skills: twin sabers (red), generic force powers, lightning, rage and choke.

Equipment: form-fitting and flexible clothing, lightsabers, a single long knife.

Apperance: pure black hair, pale blue eyes, 1 faint inch-long scar on her right cheek

Faction: Sith

Short bio: An odd specimen of a Sith warrior. Through some bizarre chance known only to Nalaen and herself, Kira has a 'Jedi half' called Teri. Much to the annoyance of other Sith, Kira occasionally allows Teri to speak, which sometimes gives the appearance that Kira is talking to herself. Despite this oddity, Kira is fully devoted to the Sith. And Teri is not openly hostile, so it works out.

--------------------------------

Laughter echoed outward from the ship at Nalaen's impatience, and Kira stepped out, smirking. "Nalaen Yalos; always eager for the kill."

She moved forward to embrace her friend. She knew it wasn't the way of the Sith, but she also knew Nalaen would not refuse the embrace. And none of the other Sith would attempt to correct their behavior; Nalaen and Kira combined were a combination deadly for any fool's health.

"So," Kira said, pulling away. "Kashyyyk, huh?" She frowned. "What's the point?"

Archived