Home

Bastila's role...

Salzella

She should be in the next game as like the rest of you guys said. You can't run away from the story line. Revan (assuming he is a LSM) , then Bastila should be there. She just should be a NPC. Who knows what this new sequel has in store for us all !

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Revan's going to be in the game and have the "External Threat" story arc resolved, then Bastila should be in the game as well. Ever since that ambush that gave him a new ID, she's had a significant role in his life, and he's had a significant role in hers. Once Revan returns to Republic space, then I would think Bastila would be among the first to welcome him back. Maybe they could share a blanket or something for the ending, similar to James Bond films :hearteye::drama::lol:

What do you think it should be? We know she survives, when the exile goes to look for Revan, so what role should she play in KOTOR III?

I would like to see her as a party character once again, alongside (probably) Revan, but maybe not everyone actually likes Bastila, hence this thread.

Probably rebuilding the Jedi Order would be my best guess. On Courscant? Bastila isn't a bad character, from my point of view. I think that she could have been better, but what can I do to change that?

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm, i've changed my mind from my original opinion on the Bastila Question .

Now i'd like her to play something between a cameo and a NPC appearance, a plot point, but nothing too major. Of course, it all depends on the actual plot that appears in KOTOR III, if we ever get it, so Bastila's role will, I feel, be entirely context-dependant.

She could have died after K1

Well, didn't she appear in KotOR II on Telos after you destroy the Raveger? Note--only happens if you are lightsided

She can't be dead after KotOR 1, unless of course you kill her at the end, which isn't canon if I do recall?

Archived