Home

Star Wars Battlefront III News

MachineCult

"The next instalment in the massively successful Star Wars: Battlefront series is being developed by the UK-based developer Free Radical, CVG can exclusively reveal."

According to this mygen article, it's from september though so i'm not sure whether or not this is already known. But hopefully they'll make the Battlefront series a bit better, if not great.

So far it's only been released for the Xbox 360, which is fine with me, lol, i'm glad I bought one.

EDIT: This article seems to pretty much confirm a next installment in the Battlefront and KOTOR series.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"The next instalment in the massively successful Star Wars: Battlefront series is being developed by the UK-based developer Free Radical, CVG can exclusively reveal."

According to this mygen article, it's from september though so i'm not sure whether or not this is already known. But hopefully they'll make the Battlefront series a bit better, if not great.

So far it's only been released for the Xbox 360, which is fine with me, lol, i'm glad I bought one.

EDIT: This article seems to pretty much confirm a next installment in the Battlefront and KOTOR series.

I will only get it on Xbox 360 too, as it's my only console atm but im possitive it will be released on the PS3 and PC...probably Wii too.

No, it'll have parts from practically awesome rogue-leader 5 elements as well as some Jedi Academy (what number is it on?!)+1 elements, and the gunplay will suck but the features and graphics will look nicer.

In all aspects, the real pleasure is to be proven wrong. :)

• 2 months later...

Archived