Home

Star Wars Battlefront III News

MachineCult

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

BFIII will come out for PS3,XB360, and the PC. The consloes will have better graphics and less lag. The computer will require DirectX10 and Vista. And the engine will change to a powerful one. This is what I think will happen. (go to the main battlefront 3 topic what I want in it)

BFIII will come out for PS3,XB360, and the PC. The consloes will have better graphics and less lag. The computer will require DirectX10 and Vista. And the engine will change to a powerful one. This is what I think will happen. (go to the main battlefront 3 topic what I want in it)

Why on earth will the graphics be different, we all know that LA just wants money, they arent gonna spend extra time and money to make one graphics better.

And release it for Vista only? That would be financial suicide. Nobody's getting Vista right now, so nobody would buy the game.

Sure. At least, for those who only have a PC. Otherwise, it'd still sell on the consoles. Though, it would still probably take a hit in sales. But, yeah, I'd tend to agree that it won't help them financially.

Very good, MC. I think that by the time it comes out, more ppl with have it, enough to make it a good system to have the games on. I heard Microsoft is dropping tech support for XP, too.

Although, in my opinion, games should come out for Linux. It's [.......................................................................] this much better.

I heard Microsoft is dropping tech support for XP, too.

/yawn

That's what they said for Windows 98 as well, but tech support for that continued way farther on than what was planned.

The game isn't coming out "right now".

Regardless, I'm not upgrading for a long, long time. If the game comes out before I finally decide to upgrade, then I'm probably not going to buy it.

Archived