Home

So What Other Games Do You Play?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's start with the ones I don't play. ;) -> Pretty much everything to do with sports.

Currently I'm playing Oblivion (with the required fan mods to make it playable), FEAR, Half Life 2, KotOR, and TSL.

Did anyone else find Icewind Dale 2 almost unbearable to play? :confused:

I like to mix older and newer games when playing, depending on what I feel like at the moment. Some of the more recent ones (relatively speaking) I've played are:

Roleplaying games

• Neverwinter Nights 2 (Fantasy RPG)
  • Planescape:Torment (Weird but very good Planar Fantasy RPG)
  • Vampire the Masquerade:Bloodlines (Present day occult FPS/RPG hybrid. Very good game)
  • Deus Ex (Old but good near-future FPS/RPG hybrid with good story and varying gameplay)
  • Deus Ex:Invisible War (The sequel. Not quite as good as the prequel, but still fun.)
  • The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind and Oblivion (Fantasy action RPGs with open world design)
  • Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords (duh...)
  • System Shock 2 (Very creepy Survival Horror/FPS/ActionRPG hybrid. Old but still good.)

First person shooters

• Halo (Fairly generic shooter but gets the adrenaline pumping)
  • Farcry (The same, but with nicer outdoors environments)
  • Jedi Knight II:Jedi Academy (FPS with force powers and lightsabers. Quite fun still)

Other

• Tomb Raider:Legend (Adventure/Exploration/Puzzle game. Fun but a bit hard at times)
  • Civilization IV (Turn-based strategy, play through history game. Tremendous time sink.)
  • Alpha Centauri (Similar to Civ IV but with a science fiction theme and a bit more advanced. Equally tremendous time sink.)
  • Star Trek:Bridge Commander (Starship simulator, fun to play every now and then and try out new mods.)
  • Master of Orion II:Battle at Antares (turn based strategy in space. Old but a classic.)

I am actually pretty comfortable with all consoles. I am used to using a controller and making spilt second decisions (which Halo definatly taught me) so I can play pretty much any console with ease.

I'm very quick in action games too. :) But I lack the ability to proberly aim with controllers.

All splinter cells

Kotor

tsl

JK Outcast

JK Academy

EaW

my little brother has Harry Potter and some of those Plastic Army Men Games Beaten those to annoy him

Obilvion

Eragon

GTA

Halo

Halo 2

and more

Army Men RTS? I have that it's pretty good but I got stuck on the fourth level coz the bunkers always ripped the hell out of men.

For me....

KOTOR

Civilization IV

Ghost Recon - I can't get enough of this game, always fresh

Panzer General - turned based WWII - strategy

Panzer General II - turned based WWII strategy

Allied General - turned based WWII strategy

Age of Wonders - Shadow Magic - turned based fantasy

Deus Ex - love this game, still fun to play

Metal Gear Solid - decided to load it up and have another go ;)

All for the PC of course...

well, i think for the sake of my sanity, i'm just going to list the games that i've played in 2007 alone.

Doom 3

Quake 4

Halo (PC)

Madden 06

TES IV: Oblivion w/ Knights of the Nine

Medieval II: Total War

Rome: Total War & Barbarian Invasion X-Pak

Gears of War

F.E.A.R. Extraction Point

and yes, i'm aware that the list is quite long, but i've spent a lot of time away from home with no internet connection, and single player just doesn't hold me over like multiplayer.

Archived