Home

Tortured Rodian Room

HerbieZ

As part of my "New Ideas, New Me" season (which is totally fabricated for the purpose of getting this thread started) I ask that maybe a room can be added to Dreshdae, or some sort of door leading to a room where there is a Rodian being tortured.

Many people get that bug where you pass through the doorway in Dreshdae on Korriban and the sound of that Rodian dying plays. I thought, to add to continuity, maybe there should be a secret room possibly at the back of the Czerka office where there IS a Rodian actually being tortured.

To fit in story wise, maybe it can be the slightly weird one who was on Taris in the Cantina. He could be being tortured for the sole purpose of him being the only survivor who knew someones bank details after overhearing one of the Rich Tarisian nobles. Just a suggestion, maybe someone would like to take it up. :smash:

*strains to remember* Correct me if I'm wrong, but when you first arrive on Korriban, don't you encounter the Sith students showing off their cruelty on a Rodian and the sound that you keep hearing is the sound from that scene? I remember thinking, "I should fix that bug someday but, eh... kind of adds atmosphere." :xp:

And, in this case, I guess the bug has inspired a modding request.

Archived