Home

Help me! level 3! grrrr!

Bigbowlofgloop

I'm stuck on lvl 3 of the deom in the sewers. I've been through all of the four gates like a dozen times, but I still don't know what to do.

I had a look at a dark forces walkthrough and it said to go through the second gate once you'd been through them all, and jump on a ledge or something. What ledge?

But then there's this other weird thing: whenever i hit one the switches so that the room fills up with water, when i go back around so i can jump in the water, (so I can swim around to hard to reach places I might not have been able to get to before,) it's always gone! Whats' the deal with that? have I discovered a bug?

Help me!

i played it many month ago, so i'm not sure...

If the 4 entrances (corresponding whith 4 areas) are numbered from left to right,

After you active the switch in the area n 4, return to the second entrance

there is a big room which is now plenty of water, so you can access the hole at the other side, you will find the hiding area.

Remember i'm not sure of the area order and number, try... and good luck!

You need to open the gates in the following sequence 2 - 3 - 1, and hit each of the switches inside the sewers to systematically raise the sewage level in the main pit. Once you hit the switch beyond gate 1, the sewage will rise to its full height where you can swim to the other side. There's a time limit (something like a hundred seconds) before the sewage level drops and you'd have to raise it again. If you raise the water last and don't waste time getting back, it's easy to get across before the level drops again.

Hope that helps.

Archived