Home

Hidden S&M video

ThunderPeel2001

Not sure if this has been seen or not already, but there's a hidden Sam & Max video on GameTap. It looks like something they were going to do before they came up with Machnima (sp?) videos, maybe even as a tester?

It's called "Cooking Without Looking" and I think it's from Episode 2, although I haven't played it yet.

http://www.gametap.com/home/samMax/media/ep2_video1.html

It's just a gameplay video from episode 2, the same one you can find on Telltale's site. There's a proper link to it on Gametap as well so I'm not sure what makes it hidden.

Ah, not so hidden, then! :) Doh!

Well here's something marginally related and slightly interesting in order to draw your attention away from my mistake...

Today on AOL.com (why I was there, I don't know) they had a feature on weird roadside attractions... like the World's Biggest Ball of Twine... I guess it had to exist somewhere! Other "highlights" include Carhenge (Stone Henge made out of derelict cars), Shrine of the Miracle Tortilla (it has Jesus' face on it) and The World's Largest Chest of Drawers.... America, you're a weird place!

Today on AOL.com (why I was there, I don't know) they had a feature on weird roadside attractions... like the World's Biggest Ball of Twine... I guess it had to exist somewhere! Other "highlights" include Carhenge (Stone Henge made out of derelict cars), Shrine of the Miracle Tortilla (it has Jesus' face on it) and The World's Largest Chest of Drawers.... America, you're a weird place!

Like 6 months ago I told Jake I was going to write an article on roadside attractions, its around here someplace, I swear.

There are actually two worlds largest balls of twine in America. I discovered this while planning a road trip a friend and I never took right around the time I graduated high school.

Does this not mean you could go to see both of them, judge which ones bigger and then go to the other and finally and sincerely get to utter the line "That's the second biggest ball of twine I've ever seen!"?

Does this not mean you could go to see both of them, judge which ones bigger and then go to the other and finally and sincerely get to utter the line "That's the second biggest ball of twine I've ever seen!"?

Genius! I might be completely sad, but I think it'd almost be worth the journey to be able to say that!

There are actually two worlds largest balls of twine in America. I discovered this while planning a road trip a friend and I never took right around the time I graduated high school.

Are you sure you weren't getting confused between The Biggest Ball of Twine and the The Biggest Ball of String? :)

This man has lived the dream and seen all three "World's Largest Ball of Twines": http://www.thom.org/gallery/set/twine.html

He has lived so that you may dream... What a guy!

Archived